What am I doing wrong?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Web_Mistress
    Confirmed User
    • Feb 2001
    • 374

    #1

    What am I doing wrong?

    I just checked my stats, and one of my galleries has over 8K hits to it...and not a single signup! Mostly Thumbzilla traffic.

    Anyone give me any suggestions? I had another one that pulled about 9K from the hun, same thing. I feel stupid!
    http://www.oddogg.com/Lesbian2/indexr.html

    ------------------
    ~Every time I call myself Webmistress, I feel I should be in spike heels with a whip~

    XXX Passions Link List
    Free Erotic Fantasy Best Quality TGP's
    XXXPorntastic Link List Submit your site today!
  • Jamdin
    Registered User
    • Jan 2001
    • 3560

    #2
    Nice gallery but the main sponsor is just don't work. A lesbian sponsor as the main one might work better. I really don't feel compelled to join Busty Amateurs if I wanted lesbain pics.

    Just my .0002 cents...

    ------------------
    Moongem Erotica Moongem Fiction

    [This message has been edited by Jamdin (edited 02-11-2001).]

    Comment

    • Web_Mistress
      Confirmed User
      • Feb 2001
      • 374

      #3
      Yea, your right. Darnit. But it was pics from that sponsor, so I didn't have a choice. Do you have to ONLY use their banners, or promote them? If I added a link to a lesbian sponsor, would I be in trouble with busty amateurs?

      Thanks.

      ------------------
      ~Every time I call myself Webmistress, I feel I should be in spike heels with a whip~

      XXX Passions Link List
      Free Erotic Fantasy Best Quality TGP's
      XXXPorntastic Link List Submit your site today!

      Comment

      • sixfm
        Confirmed User
        • Jan 2001
        • 139

        #4
        Web - check their rules. Most of them say that you need at least 1 link back if you use their pics. This means you can usually squeeze another sponsor in there somewhere. There were a few sponsors I remember that only want the links to them on the pages you use the pics. Check their terms out, you should be able to add a second sponsor no problem!
        * The captain has turned on the no idiots sign. Please refrain from speaking*

        Comment

        • cygnet74
          Registered User
          • Jan 2001
          • 41

          #5
          I've never had any luck converting TGP traffic in Busty-Amateurs sign-ups. On the otherhand, it works pretty well for Amateur Pages. Anyway back to Busty Amateurs, I get about 4k in traffic from search engines (yahoo, altavista, google, etc.) and from that about 5 a day sign up for trial memberships at and half of those roll over into a one month membership.
          Addison Brock III
          webmaster of MyGirlz.com
          traffic trade?

          Comment

          • Web_Mistress
            Confirmed User
            • Feb 2001
            • 374

            #6
            I've got them on a few of my sites that get mostly search engine traffic, not a lot though.

            And thanks, I'll check out their rules and see if I can squeeze a lesbian sponsor in there.

            I'm going back over my partner's stats...she had one week where she did real good, and trying to figure out where the traffic came from that converted so well.

            I feel like I'm building too "clean" of galleries, or giving them too much or something because they are not converting too much.

            I keep doing research, keep trying, I'm feeling more and more its just strickly numbers, the more you push through, the better your chances.


            And I am starting to notice text links work good.


            ------------------
            ~Every time I call myself Webmistress, I feel I should be in spike heels with a whip~

            XXX Passions Link List
            Free Erotic Fantasy Best Quality TGP's
            XXXPorntastic Link List Submit your site today!

            Comment

            • xxxjay
              Tube groupie.
              • Aug 2002
              • 13482

              #7
              UNBAN ME, LENSMAN!
              http://donttellmehowtoruinmylife.com/ - http://www.jmdigitalmarketing.com/my...s-and-reviews/ - http://www.wouldyouhitit.org - http://shinyobjectreviews.com/

              Comment

              Working...