I've discovered a cure for Erectile Dysfunction...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Voodoo
    ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
    • Sep 2002
    • 10600

    #1

    I've discovered a cure for Erectile Dysfunction...




    "I'm selflessly supporting the common good, but only coincidentally looking out for No.1."
  • d-null
    . . .
    • Apr 2007
    • 13724

    #2
    that'll work

    __________________

    Looking for a custom TUBE SCRIPT that supports massive traffic, load balancing, billing support, and h264 encoding? Hit up Konrad!
    Looking for designs for your websites or custom tubesite design? Hit up Zuzana Designs
    Check out the #1 WordPress SEO Plugin: CyberSEO Suite

    Comment

    • thonglife
      So Fucking Banned
      • Oct 2004
      • 1566

      #3

      Comment

      • Voodoo
        ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠
        • Sep 2002
        • 10600

        #4
        Originally posted by thonglife
        Tomato / Tomatoe

        "I'm selflessly supporting the common good, but only coincidentally looking out for No.1."

        Comment

        • 2012
          So Fucking What
          • Jul 2006
          • 17189

          #5
          I thought about asking my Doctor about cialis, who would of thought a joint fixed things right up
          best host: Webair | best sponsor: Kink | best coder: 688218966 | Go Fuck Yourself

          Comment

          • Snake Doctor
            I'm Lenny2 Bitch
            • Mar 2001
            • 13449

            #6
            Originally posted by fartfly
            I thought about asking my Doctor about cialis
            The way cialis works is inside of every pill is a digital photo of Trinity from The Matrix, bending over in those tight leather pants.

            Works every time
            Last edited by Snake Doctor; 11-19-2007, 11:19 PM.
            sig too big

            Comment

            • [ Nate ]
              Confirmed User
              • Mar 2007
              • 1468

              #7
              Holly shit! It worked!
              Ladyboy Inc. / Asian Money Machine

              Comment

              • rick-e
                Too lazy to set a custom title
                • Nov 2005
                • 19935

                #8
                yup it works

                Comment

                • CunningStunt
                  Confirmed User
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5594

                  #9
                  I'd hit it.

                  Comment

                  • qxm
                    Confirmed User
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 5970

                    #10
                    dude you have to see Beowulf..........she's freaking naked in there, and even though its an animation it looks really cool!........I saw the imax 3D version and it was what I call "The Angelina Jolie Experience"


                    ICQ: 266990876

                    Comment

                    Working...