What are some scripts or easy ways to develop a mini site or a dynamically updated site where you can just upload something and then forget it?
Upload it and Forget it
Collapse
X
-
Upload it and Forget it
- Free Premium Domain Lists and Tools at Clickmojo.com
- For Sale: Obscenity.com
Tags: None -
unsure...
BigCocks.com -
MatureWomen.com -
Tranny.com -
DrunkGirls.com -
TeenGirls.com -
MonsterCock.com and
many more... Click
here to see them all! -
come on.. gimme some ideas- Free Premium Domain Lists and Tools at Clickmojo.com
- For Sale: Obscenity.com
Comment
-
-
-
-
Yes, I'd recommend 10,000 of them or so to get started. This can be done with a few bigger sponsors easily.
Setup was the bitch part because I use random styles, random titles, random text ads, etc. etc. I build all the "meat" (gallery pages) in one folder then just include them with php.
I don't use a trade script, no skimming on anything. I'm using http://www.linkex.dk for hardlinks - both internal to my network and for external "friends" links. Installing it 200 times was a bitch :P But... now, other than importing and scanning galleries now and then, they are on autopilot.
The trick is to plan and setup your main pages so you won't have to go back and edit them:PComment
-
thanks.. going to look into it some more. I can't imagine coming up with more than 100 galleries for a few niches tho. I'll see.- Free Premium Domain Lists and Tools at Clickmojo.com
- For Sale: Obscenity.com
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Thanks for the tips.
Any other kinds of scripts or ideas to populate some sites without making them all TGPs?- Free Premium Domain Lists and Tools at Clickmojo.com
- For Sale: Obscenity.com
Comment
-
-
Thanks for the help bumping this thread. Maybe $5 submissions can write some articles about the topic instead. GFY rarely seems to be useful with this kind of topic.- Free Premium Domain Lists and Tools at Clickmojo.com
- For Sale: Obscenity.com
Comment
-
Remote thumbs is pretty hands free, I used to use it on a heap of domains, never really made much with it, but its upload and forget type of thing.
You can get it ploughing a paddock, you can get it makin some porn sites, matter of fact I've got it now.
For a hard earned thrist, you need a big cold beer.Comment


Comment