Webair down during 2 hours?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rockbear
    Confirmed User
    • Jul 2003
    • 806

    #1

    Webair down during 2 hours?

    I'm just woke up and I see that webair went down during 2 hours last night is it the same for you?

    Damn 2 hours
  • The Duck
    Adult Content Provider
    • May 2005
    • 18243

    #2
    yeah and my database was crashed for an entire day, I asked for compensation a while ago but havent heard from them.
    Skype Horusmaia
    ICQ 41555245
    Email [email protected]

    Comment

    • Pete-KT
      Workin With The Devil
      • Oct 2004
      • 51532

      #3
      Didn't have any problems with my server, weve been up all night on all ours

      Comment

      • rockbear
        Confirmed User
        • Jul 2003
        • 806

        #4
        I'm sorry about your database. Do you know the reason of this downtime?

        Comment

        • Brujah
          Beer Money Baron
          • Jan 2001
          • 22157

          #5
          Yes, WebAir was down last night for another site too so I think at least a few were affected.

          Comment

          • FuqALot
            Confirmed User
            • Dec 2001
            • 3817

            #6
            its possible since my sites are not online now, however they were online a few hours ago.. but maybe they are indeed upgrading something, not sure.

            Comment

            • SGS
              Confirmed User
              • Dec 2002
              • 5176

              #7
              Originally posted by rockbear
              I'm sorry about your database. Do you know the reason of this downtime?
              We were told it was a power supply problem. All of our boxes were down for about 30 minutes.
              See sig...

              Comment

              Working...