This is shocking.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Damian_Maxcash
    So Fucking Banned
    • Oct 2002
    • 12745

    #1

    This is shocking.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4890508.stm

    Reports on life expectancy in Africa - 34 years for females in Zimbabwe!

    I thought I had read it wrong - thats just staggering.
  • Grapesoda
    So Fucking Banned
    • Jul 2003
    • 46234

    #2
    the life expectency of a black slave in the USA, early 1900's was 36, the life expectancy of an Irish male living in Ireland was 24 . . . . go figure . . Africa is not a US resposibility

    Comment

    • Damian_Maxcash
      So Fucking Banned
      • Oct 2002
      • 12745

      #3
      Originally posted by Wanton
      . . Africa is not a US resposibility
      I dont think I said it was?

      Comment

      • mOrrI
        It's over there...
        • Nov 2004
        • 4208

        #4
        Well..
        Africa is a bit fucked up...
        Hard to bring it back...

        i heard the chineses are making a lot of money in africa...

        Comment

        Working...