Microsoft's New Search Engine vs. Google.com ??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fl_prn_str
    Confirmed User
    • Aug 2004
    • 5736

    #51
    interesting

    Comment

    • JasonB
      Confirmed User
      • Nov 2001
      • 1183

      #52
      Nice. I hope it works well cuz I have a lot of good MSN listings

      Comment

      • Pornwolf
        Drunk and Unruly
        • Jan 2002
        • 22712

        #53
        I'm actually rooting for them too... which is strange.
        I've trusted my sites to them for over a decade...

        Webair, bitches.

        Comment

        • Black Dog
          Confirmed User
          • Jan 2004
          • 1108

          #54
          Microsoft wants to be #1 and Bill Gates usually gets what he wants.

          B
          Looking for a great program that converts ANY traffic? Me too! :-P

          Comment

          • SavageAngel
            Registered User
            • Sep 2004
            • 38

            #55
            The interface isn't very friendly, they did go a little AJAX-crazy, however the real test will be in the quality of their results. MS recently announced that their engine will be more relevant than Google within the year, so we'll see how that goes.
            ICQ: 584208750
            Email: [email protected]

            Comment

            Working...