Best knockout ever...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dunefield
    www.barely18movies.com
    • Feb 2003
    • 10920

    #1

    Best knockout ever...

    Boxing, K1, Pride, UFC.. whatever...

    Whats the best knockout you've seen...
  • sicone
    Retired
    • Jan 2004
    • 18453

    #2
    I was expecting a video or a animation of a knockout in this thread

    Comment

    • Rice_Master
      Confirmed User
      • Mar 2001
      • 1582

      #3
      not sure who it was, someone post it on here before. UFC I believe, right before the match the guy did a flying knee and knock the fuck out of that other dude.
      Icq: 31706665

      Comment

      • CybermedAndy
        Confirmed User
        • Jul 2004
        • 4170

        #4
        Igor V. ko'ing Francisco Bueno in Pride

        Comment

        • dunefield
          www.barely18movies.com
          • Feb 2003
          • 10920

          #5
          Originally posted by Rice_Master
          not sure who it was, someone post it on here before. UFC I believe, right before the match the guy did a flying knee and knock the fuck out of that other dude.
          Yeah i know the one... That wasn't too long ago actually... That was sweet...

          Comment

          • Mako
            Confirmed User
            • Jul 2004
            • 1986

            #6
            My favorite is an old Tyson fight, versus Trevor Berbick. I chose that one because after getting "Budweiser" tatooed on his back from hitting the deck, Berbick managed to get up under his own power, then fall over like a drunk man, then stumble to his feet again, only to then fall right back down a second time, and it was hilarious.

            Those of you who know that fight know exactly what I'm talking about, his legs looked like the bones literally disappered out of them...damn I'm laughing about it right now even...lol

            Comment

            • $5 submissions
              I help you SUCCEED
              • Nov 2003
              • 32189

              #7
              Originally posted by sicone
              I was expecting a video or a animation of a knockout in this thread
              Yeah, same here.

              Comment

              • SilverTab
                Confirmed User
                • Nov 2001
                • 5060

                #8
                Originally posted by Rice_Master
                not sure who it was, someone post it on here before. UFC I believe, right before the match the guy did a flying knee and knock the fuck out of that other dude.

                mm was it David L'oiseau?? I think i'm confusing 2 KO here.... LOL
                mmm my sig was too big... no more cool animation
                but hey still! need php? ICQ: 94586959

                Comment

                • SilverTab
                  Confirmed User
                  • Nov 2001
                  • 5060

                  #9





                  that's L'oiseau's ko
                  mmm my sig was too big... no more cool animation
                  but hey still! need php? ICQ: 94586959

                  Comment

                  • SilverTab
                    Confirmed User
                    • Nov 2001
                    • 5060

                    #10
                    huh actually it's not even a KO haha...

                    ok nevermind, i'm tired
                    mmm my sig was too big... no more cool animation
                    but hey still! need php? ICQ: 94586959

                    Comment

                    • phonesex
                      Confirmed User
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3437

                      #11
                      he got fucked there

                      Comment

                      • reed_4
                        Confirmed User
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 9640

                        #12
                        nice one silvertab. ;)

                        Comment

                        • dunefield
                          www.barely18movies.com
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 10920

                          #13
                          Nah the ko he's talking about is the guy who started round 2 straight away with a flying knee to his opponents face... white guy vs. black guy... dunno their names...

                          Comment

                          • tristan_D
                            Confirmed User
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 7865

                            #14
                            that is an awesome screen cap.
                            Increase your sales. Up to $4 per click.

                            Comment

                            • PenisFace
                              Confirmed User
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 3774

                              #15
                              Originally posted by tristan_D
                              that is an awesome screen cap.

                              So I guess it's safe to assume this jerkoff is a bot, eh?
                              Need custom blog posts or articles? Hit me up: Blog And Article Writer

                              Yes, I can do any kind of custom orders, too!

                              ICQ: 641204000

                              Comment

                              • David - PG
                                Confirmed User
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 767

                                #16
                                One of the most brutal ones was probably Rahman getting his head knocked off by Lewis in their rematch

                                perfectgonzo.com

                                Comment

                                • loverboy
                                  When it rains, it pours
                                  • May 2003
                                  • 20609

                                  #17
                                  Pacquiao vs. Barrera


                                  Comment

                                  • wildgirl
                                    My Sig was too Big! :(
                                    • May 2005
                                    • 2554

                                    #18
                                    UFC and boxing, I really love to watch it
                                    My Best Money Maker:

                                    Comment

                                    Working...