Link Exchange Anyone

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • munki
    Do Fun Shit.
    • Dec 2004
    • 13393

    #1

    Link Exchange Anyone

    Just getting my site off it's feet. Anyone else running TGP or text link sites want to swap hard links with me??

    www.munkiporn.com

    Let me know.

    “I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” -Oscar Wilde
  • xxxice
    Confirmed User
    • Feb 2002
    • 5042

    #2
    Originally posted by MikyMunki
    Just getting my site off it's feet. Anyone else running TGP or text link sites want to swap hard links with me??

    www.munkiporn.com

    Let me know.
    Sure going to sleep now contact me tomorrow

    Comment

    • Antonio
      Too lazy to set a custom title
      • Oct 2001
      • 14136

      #3
      gray text on black background?
      omg omg omg

      did I say omg?

      Comment

      • aico
        Moo Moo Cow
        • Mar 2004
        • 14748

        #4
        Originally posted by Antonio
        gray text on black background?
        omg omg omg

        did I say omg?

        What's wrong with Grey on Black? Looks tight.

        Comment

        • munki
          Do Fun Shit.
          • Dec 2004
          • 13393

          #5
          Never heard any complaints about grey on black before... anyways... bump for the early night crew...

          “I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.” -Oscar Wilde

          Comment

          • mrkris
            Confirmed User
            • May 2005
            • 2737

            #6
            ICQ me, we can possibly trade

            PHP-MySQL-Rails | ICQ: 342500546

            Comment

            • juve20
              Confirmed User
              • Feb 2005
              • 2542

              #7
              hi

              would you exchange links with a UK based swingers site?? www.theswingersnetwork.co.uk

              let me know

              thanks
              tony
              Monetize your site with AdBrite! Monetize your site with AdBrite!

              Comment

              Working...