Need Quality Traffic ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XTC
    Registered User
    • Jan 2001
    • 1

    #1

    Need Quality Traffic ?

    Hiya Folks,
    Just thought i would pop in to mention that traffic to : http://www.dirtelinks.com
    Is flooding in now... Get your free sites and AVS sites in now
    X.T.C
  • israeliguy
    Confirmed User
    • Jan 2001
    • 114

    #2
    nice site!

    Comment

    • Burby
      Confirmed User
      • Jan 2001
      • 98

      #3
      yeh, nice design
      Webmasters, submit your hardcore galleries or trade traffic. http://www.fuckingseries.com/main.html

      Comment

      • Pazz
        Registered User
        • Jan 2001
        • 27

        #4
        Hiya Bud,
        You are posting fucking ever where

        ------------------
        I used to hate computers until one went down on me
        I used to hate computers until one went down on me

        Comment

        • Pazz
          Registered User
          • Jan 2001
          • 27

          #5
          While you are posting your quality sites here is somewhere else http://www.pornfresh.com

          ------------------
          I used to hate computers until one went down on me
          I used to hate computers until one went down on me

          Comment

          • Andy
            Confirmed User
            • Jan 2001
            • 460

            #6
            yeah
            looks nice
            just tell me
            have these guys you have links to (PK,Tommy's ... ) really listed you ?
            cause I've never got listed ... yeah Tommy listed me once
            Submit Your Movie Galleries Trade Movie Traffic: 43559081

            Comment

            • Bexman
              Confirmed User
              • Jan 2001
              • 105

              #7
              thanx for the tip, nice site...
              joe

              Comment

              • stangster
                Confirmed User
                • Jan 2001
                • 1126

                #8
                Nice Site

                But try following your own rules.

                Rule #5 on your submit page says "no warning page - no addition...simple"

                So why then does EVERY site listed in your categories have warning pages?? EVERY ONE.

                Go fuck yourself and then go fuck ur rule #5.
                Never give up.. Never surrender.

                Comment

                • pet
                  Confirmed User
                  • Jan 2001
                  • 104

                  #9
                  .

                  [This message has been edited by pet (edited 07-08-2001).]

                  Comment

                  • pet
                    Confirmed User
                    • Jan 2001
                    • 104

                    #10
                    .


                    [This message has been edited by pet (edited 07-08-2001).]

                    Comment

                    • Pornwolf
                      Drunk and Unruly
                      • Jan 2002
                      • 22712

                      #11
                      I have been EATEN!

                      http://www.stormfront.org/forum/
                      I've trusted my sites to them for over a decade...

                      Webair, bitches.

                      Comment

                      Working...