what's the FTP command for windows?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BVF
    Black Vagina Finder
    • Jan 2002
    • 13975

    #1

    what's the FTP command for windows?

    I need to ftp something to my server without using cute FTP. I remember the dude who built this computer that I'm on typed something in the address bar and you could FTP. Anybody know what it is? This machine is on Windows ME

    Black Pussy
    Click On Mr Cosby..CCbill, 60/40, 136 FHG's....The Cos Loves Black Ghetto Pussy!!
  • AgentCash
    Confirmed User
    • Feb 2002
    • 720

    #2
    ftp://blah.com

    Comment

    • BVF
      Black Vagina Finder
      • Jan 2002
      • 13975

      #3
      Originally posted by AgentCash
      I just tried that and all I got was the name of the site and the username. No folders showed up like last time.

      Black Pussy
      Click On Mr Cosby..CCbill, 60/40, 136 FHG's....The Cos Loves Black Ghetto Pussy!!

      Comment

      • Dirty F
        Too lazy to set a custom title
        • Jul 2001
        • 59204

        #4
        ftp://username:[email protected]

        Comment

        • BVF
          Black Vagina Finder
          • Jan 2002
          • 13975

          #5
          Originally posted by Franck
          Ok I think I figured it out...thanks

          Black Pussy
          Click On Mr Cosby..CCbill, 60/40, 136 FHG's....The Cos Loves Black Ghetto Pussy!!

          Comment

          • MrIzzz
            If u touch it, I will cum
            • Sep 2003
            • 22923

            #6
            Originally posted by BVF
            Ok I think I figured it out...thanks
            i believe you can just drag them from a folder on your PC and drop them on a server folder and it will initiate the transfer


            WHO WANTS TO PLAY GRAB-ASS?

            Comment

            • BVF
              Black Vagina Finder
              • Jan 2002
              • 13975

              #7
              Originally posted by MrIzzz
              i believe you can just drag them from a folder on your PC and drop them on a server folder and it will initiate the transfer
              Yep that's exactly what is happening. Thank God because my laptop is fucked up.

              Black Pussy
              Click On Mr Cosby..CCbill, 60/40, 136 FHG's....The Cos Loves Black Ghetto Pussy!!

              Comment

              • quantum-x
                Confirmed User
                • Feb 2002
                • 6863

                #8
                if all else fails - start > run > cmd
                ftp site.com

                then cd to the directory
                type image
                for binary files
                get filename

                to upload
                put filename

                for ascii
                type ascii

                to list
                ls
                PrettyInCash.com - BoozedGFs.com - TeenGFs.com - JizzGFs.com- MilfUploads.com -

                Comment

                • Dalai lama
                  Strength and Honor
                  • Jul 2004
                  • 16540

                  #9
                  smartftp.com

                  A program you can trust.
                  Gallerybooster Run multiply TGPs of 1 script

                  Comment

                  Working...