What the hell?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KRL
    Entrepreneur
    • Oct 2002
    • 31429

    #1

    What the hell?



    New pics released show US Navy Seals abusing Iraqi prisoners.



    If you would like to develop your domains, you can lease inexpensive foreign labor
    from the leaders in the field at iWebmasters.com TO LOWER YOUR COSTS AND INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTION!

    *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
    Domains Adult News KRL's Newsletter Biz Tips Just Listed Domains
  • Deepai
    Confirmed User
    • Feb 2004
    • 1583

    #2
    SOULCASH
    BULLFIGHTER THE BAND

    Comment

    • alexg
      IL4L.com
      • Aug 2003
      • 11287

      #3
      now this shit is gonna start all over

      Find fuck buddies in your area!

      Comment

      • KRL
        Entrepreneur
        • Oct 2002
        • 31429

        #4
        Originally posted by alexg
        now this shit is gonna start all over
        Pics just got snuck out of Iraq apparently.
        If you would like to develop your domains, you can lease inexpensive foreign labor
        from the leaders in the field at iWebmasters.com TO LOWER YOUR COSTS AND INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTION!

        *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
        Domains Adult News KRL's Newsletter Biz Tips Just Listed Domains

        Comment

        • azguy
          Confirmed User
          • Nov 2004
          • 5167

          #5
          This sucks

          Comment

          • azguy
            Confirmed User
            • Nov 2004
            • 5167

            #6
            http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041203/D86ODSU00.html

            Comment

            • pornguy
              Too lazy to set a custom title
              • Mar 2003
              • 62910

              #7
              Yep. I see that he is stomping on the guy and burning him with matches and shit like that.

              Total abuse with that smile there!
              PornGuy skype me pornguy_epic

              AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
              TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!

              Comment

              • fris
                I have to go potty
                • Aug 2002
                • 55882

                #8
                sucks
                Since 1999: 69 Adult Industry awards for Best Hosting Company and professional excellence.


                My Newest Theme

                Comment

                • StuartD
                  Sofa King Band
                  • Jul 2002
                  • 29903

                  #9
                  You would think after the first batch that they'd be super strict about making sure this stuff doesn't happen anymore.
                  This is me on facebook
                  This is me on twitter

                  Comment

                  • Crypt
                    Confirmed User
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 2225

                    #10
                    What i dont understand is WHY they always need to take pics, or movies

                    They always get caught with this later

                    Comment

                    • KRL
                      Entrepreneur
                      • Oct 2002
                      • 31429

                      #11
                      If you would like to develop your domains, you can lease inexpensive foreign labor
                      from the leaders in the field at iWebmasters.com TO LOWER YOUR COSTS AND INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTION!

                      *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
                      Domains Adult News KRL's Newsletter Biz Tips Just Listed Domains

                      Comment

                      • Hinc
                        Confirmed User
                        • Oct 2004
                        • 2577

                        #12
                        It´s getting more and more obvious to everyone, why the iraqies must feel very relieved to have been liberated....
                        webmaster @ adultlist. com

                        AdultList.com - Directory Listings, Advertisements, Hardlinks

                        Loasex.com - Directory and old school TGP - taking submits

                        A few sales/opportunities:
                        High Quality Guest Posts For Sale

                        Network of Aged sites for sales. Get in touch on the email above for info.

                        Comment

                        • Nanda
                          Confirmed User
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 5310

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Crypt
                          What i dont understand is WHY they always need to take pics, or movies

                          They always get caught with this later
                          Believe it or not the military has some nice, intelligent people serving....

                          The problem is that there are always idiots who mess it up for the rest....
                          Last edited by Nanda; 12-03-2004, 04:59 PM.
                          My Ex-husband SKULL-BUITRE ran off to Colombia with OUR money and screwed me after I helped him build OUR business.
                          He is hiding in Colombia and never paid the settlement $ from our divorce!

                          Comment

                          • Sagitta
                            Confirmed User
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 578

                            #14
                            "The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing."

                            Comment

                            • KRL
                              Entrepreneur
                              • Oct 2002
                              • 31429

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Nanda
                              Believe it or not the military has some nice, intelligent people serving....

                              The problem is that there are always idiots who mess it up for the rest....
                              Out of a couple hundred thousand troops, I'd bet you have at least 5,000 redneck types that are hardcore beat the fuck out of them types.
                              If you would like to develop your domains, you can lease inexpensive foreign labor
                              from the leaders in the field at iWebmasters.com TO LOWER YOUR COSTS AND INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTION!

                              *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
                              Domains Adult News KRL's Newsletter Biz Tips Just Listed Domains

                              Comment

                              • TheMob
                                Confirmed User
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 8584

                                #16
                                yeah, 100 bucks there will be a beheading within a few days.. just to sort of change the headlines

                                Comment

                                • TheMob
                                  Confirmed User
                                  • Jan 2003
                                  • 8584

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by KRL
                                  Out of a couple hundred thousand troops, I'd bet you have at least 5,000 redneck types that are hardcore beat the fuck out of them types.
                                  not just that.. smart people don't send their kids off to iraq.

                                  Comment

                                  • pornguy
                                    Too lazy to set a custom title
                                    • Mar 2003
                                    • 62910

                                    #18
                                    That does not look like torture to me.

                                    Looks like he is rolling the guy over to see why he is screaming.

                                    And incase you want to know why he is naked and bound, is because the guy is considered hostile. That man will kill any one of the americans given the chance, and the americans have learned not to give that chance.


                                    The photos that you have shown here are NOT photos of torture.
                                    PornGuy skype me pornguy_epic

                                    AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
                                    TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!

                                    Comment

                                    • Spunky
                                      I need a beer
                                      • Jun 2002
                                      • 133978

                                      #19
                                      War...what is it good for

                                      Comment

                                      • KRL
                                        Entrepreneur
                                        • Oct 2002
                                        • 31429

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by pornguy
                                        That does not look like torture to me.

                                        Looks like he is rolling the guy over to see why he is screaming.

                                        The photos that you have shown here are NOT photos of torture.

                                        Holy shit PG you're kidding right? That's not how you handle prisoners according to the Geneva Convention Rules.
                                        If you would like to develop your domains, you can lease inexpensive foreign labor
                                        from the leaders in the field at iWebmasters.com TO LOWER YOUR COSTS AND INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTION!

                                        *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
                                        Domains Adult News KRL's Newsletter Biz Tips Just Listed Domains

                                        Comment

                                        • TheMob
                                          Confirmed User
                                          • Jan 2003
                                          • 8584

                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by pornguy
                                          That does not look like torture to me.

                                          Looks like he is rolling the guy over to see why he is screaming.

                                          And incase you want to know why he is naked and bound, is because the guy is considered hostile. That man will kill any one of the americans given the chance, and the americans have learned not to give that chance.


                                          The photos that you have shown here are NOT photos of torture.
                                          oh yeah, it's completely acceptable to wrap people in sheets, stuff pillows over their head and throw them in a big container!

                                          Comment

                                          • pornguy
                                            Too lazy to set a custom title
                                            • Mar 2003
                                            • 62910

                                            #22
                                            Do you realize that it is standard to do that so that they can not bite or spit???

                                            These people that are being held like this are being held, because they tried to kill US soldiers.

                                            If you think that these are photos of torture then you would faint if you saw real photos of it.

                                            Trust me.
                                            PornGuy skype me pornguy_epic

                                            AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
                                            TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!

                                            Comment

                                            • TheMob
                                              Confirmed User
                                              • Jan 2003
                                              • 8584

                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by pornguy
                                              Do you realize that it is standard to do that so that they can not bite or spit???

                                              These people that are being held like this are being held, because they tried to kill US soldiers.

                                              If you think that these are photos of torture then you would faint if you saw real photos of it.

                                              Trust me.
                                              But you agree that it's wrong?

                                              Comment

                                              • pornguy
                                                Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                • Mar 2003
                                                • 62910

                                                #24
                                                no I dont. I think that they are protecting them selves.

                                                And that is the smart and right thing to do. they do not want to go home missing a finger or ear.


                                                As for the photos. Well that is the stupidest thing that could ever happen. BUt it could be their orders to photo record the events for the government.

                                                And then some idiot posts them on the net
                                                PornGuy skype me pornguy_epic

                                                AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
                                                TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!

                                                Comment

                                                • TheMob
                                                  Confirmed User
                                                  • Jan 2003
                                                  • 8584

                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by pornguy
                                                  no I dont. I think that they are protecting them selves.

                                                  And that is the smart and right thing to do. they do not want to go home missing a finger or ear.


                                                  As for the photos. Well that is the stupidest thing that could ever happen. BUt it could be their orders to photo record the events for the government.

                                                  And then some idiot posts them on the net
                                                  are you just trolling around or are you serious?

                                                  Comment

                                                  • pornguy
                                                    Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                    • Mar 2003
                                                    • 62910

                                                    #26
                                                    And I think that the container is the back of a hummer with the lid up.
                                                    PornGuy skype me pornguy_epic

                                                    AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
                                                    TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!

                                                    Comment

                                                    • Nanda
                                                      Confirmed User
                                                      • Jul 2003
                                                      • 5310

                                                      #27
                                                      Originally posted by TheMob
                                                      not just that.. smart people don't send their kids off to iraq.
                                                      I have said this before, and I'll say it again...NO PARENTS ARE SENDING THEIR KIDS to war!!!

                                                      You choose to join the military, when you join you are signing that at time of war you will take arms and go to war.

                                                      MY little brother just started college, and he is enrolled in ROTC....he's a friquen brilliant kid, he knows the consequences of war, understands what he is getting into., yet he wants to be a cadet....

                                                      My parents aren't stupid....nor are the parents of all them men and women serving this country.

                                                      I was born in a country where the men have no choice, they have to go off to war....and get killed....EVERY MAN in my country serves...

                                                      The US offers men and women the right to join....if there is war...tought shit suck it up and move on......you don't sign blind folded!!
                                                      Last edited by Nanda; 12-03-2004, 05:18 PM.
                                                      My Ex-husband SKULL-BUITRE ran off to Colombia with OUR money and screwed me after I helped him build OUR business.
                                                      He is hiding in Colombia and never paid the settlement $ from our divorce!

                                                      Comment

                                                      • TheMob
                                                        Confirmed User
                                                        • Jan 2003
                                                        • 8584

                                                        #28
                                                        Originally posted by pornguy
                                                        And I think that the container is the back of a hummer with the lid up.
                                                        thanks, i was starting to think you were crazy!

                                                        Comment

                                                        • pornguy
                                                          Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                          • Mar 2003
                                                          • 62910

                                                          #29
                                                          Dead serious.

                                                          Have you ever seen a cop go through a traffic light with his lights and soren, only to turn them off after clearing the intersection?

                                                          Did you sit and think to your self, Must be a sale at the donut shop?

                                                          Did you stop to think that he could be headed to a robber in progress where a person on the phone can still see the events unfolding, and the cops want to get there to catch the bad guy instead of scare them off??

                                                          Well. Tell me what the soldiers orders are?? Do you know? Then you are assuming. and you know what that does.

                                                          If you showed me a photo of a soldier cutting the arm of one of these guys in multiple places, then I would agree with you 100%

                                                          but you have not shown that.
                                                          PornGuy skype me pornguy_epic

                                                          AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
                                                          TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!

                                                          Comment

                                                          • Libertine
                                                            sex dwarf
                                                            • May 2002
                                                            • 17860

                                                            #30
                                                            pornguy, it might be a good idea to READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE before talking about what happened based on the 3 pics in this thread:
                                                            http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041203/D86ODSU00.html
                                                            /(bb|[^b]{2})/

                                                            Comment

                                                            • Libertine
                                                              sex dwarf
                                                              • May 2002
                                                              • 17860

                                                              #31
                                                              Originally posted by punkworld
                                                              pornguy, it might be a good idea to READ THE FUCKING ARTICLE before talking about what happened based on the 3 pics in this thread:
                                                              http://apnews.myway.com/article/20041203/D86ODSU00.html
                                                              And that goes for most of the other people in this thread too.
                                                              /(bb|[^b]{2})/

                                                              Comment

                                                              • pornguy
                                                                Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                                • Mar 2003
                                                                • 62910

                                                                #32
                                                                I did not read the article. I was basing this on the photos. And I am correct based on the photos that have been shown.
                                                                PornGuy skype me pornguy_epic

                                                                AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
                                                                TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!

                                                                Comment

                                                                • pornguy
                                                                  Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                                  • Mar 2003
                                                                  • 62910

                                                                  #33
                                                                  OK, now I read the article and I still have the same feelings.

                                                                  It only takes one person to label them as torture, and then the sheep fall in line.
                                                                  PornGuy skype me pornguy_epic

                                                                  AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
                                                                  TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!

                                                                  Comment

                                                                  • pornguy
                                                                    Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                                    • Mar 2003
                                                                    • 62910

                                                                    #34
                                                                    Though they have alarmed SEAL commanders, the photographs found by the AP do not necessarily show anything illegal, according to experts in the laws of war who reviewed photos at AP's request.

                                                                    Where is there torture if it is not illegal??
                                                                    PornGuy skype me pornguy_epic

                                                                    AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
                                                                    TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!

                                                                    Comment

                                                                    • camcutie
                                                                      Confirmed User
                                                                      • Oct 2004
                                                                      • 817

                                                                      #35
                                                                      Originally posted by TheMob
                                                                      not just that.. smart people don't send their kids off to iraq.

                                                                      I beg your pardon.... I'm not stupid and I have two going! Speak for yourself! When our kids join the military... we're not sending them off anywhere . They are sending themselves off to protect and serve our country. Where they end up after they join is not up to us as parents. There are a**holes everywhere ...don't let this reflect on all troops regardless of where they are from or what they believe is right.

                                                                      *Krystal*

                                                                      Please Visit My Website CamCutie.com

                                                                      ICQ 203-628-284

                                                                      Comment

                                                                      • Nanda
                                                                        Confirmed User
                                                                        • Jul 2003
                                                                        • 5310

                                                                        #36
                                                                        Originally posted by camcutie
                                                                        I beg your pardon.... I'm not stupid and I have two going! Speak for yourself! When our kids join the military... we're not sending them off anywhere . They are sending themselves off to protect and serve our country. Where they end up after they join is not up to us as parents. There are a**holes everywhere ...don't let this reflect on all troops regardless of where they are from or what they believe is right.

                                                                        *Krystal*
                                                                        My Ex-husband SKULL-BUITRE ran off to Colombia with OUR money and screwed me after I helped him build OUR business.
                                                                        He is hiding in Colombia and never paid the settlement $ from our divorce!

                                                                        Comment

                                                                        • pornguy
                                                                          Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                                          • Mar 2003
                                                                          • 62910

                                                                          #37
                                                                          Sorry to hear that you have two going. I hope the best for them.
                                                                          PornGuy skype me pornguy_epic

                                                                          AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
                                                                          TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!

                                                                          Comment

                                                                          • Libertine
                                                                            sex dwarf
                                                                            • May 2002
                                                                            • 17860

                                                                            #38
                                                                            Originally posted by pornguy
                                                                            OK, now I read the article and I still have the same feelings.

                                                                            It only takes one person to label them as torture, and then the sheep fall in line.
                                                                            You were the only person in this thread using the term "torture". KRL used the term "abuse", which is much broader and can include much milder, non-physical things than torture - it could in fact even include humiliating and degrading prisoners by using them as trophies in pictures.
                                                                            /(bb|[^b]{2})/

                                                                            Comment

                                                                            • pornguy
                                                                              Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                                              • Mar 2003
                                                                              • 62910

                                                                              #39
                                                                              Oh yeah. Abuse. Well then the rough things that you have seen in the photos above you can give a reason for? You can say 100% that they were abusing them? Were you there?

                                                                              Have you ever been in a combat situation?

                                                                              Oh wait. this IS the net, so I am sure that you have been.
                                                                              PornGuy skype me pornguy_epic

                                                                              AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
                                                                              TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!

                                                                              Comment

                                                                              • Libertine
                                                                                sex dwarf
                                                                                • May 2002
                                                                                • 17860

                                                                                #40
                                                                                Originally posted by pornguy
                                                                                Oh yeah. Abuse. Well then the rough things that you have seen in the photos above you can give a reason for? You can say 100% that they were abusing them? Were you there?

                                                                                Have you ever been in a combat situation?

                                                                                Oh wait. this IS the net, so I am sure that you have been.
                                                                                Did you even read my post?

                                                                                [abuse] can include much milder, non-physical things than torture - it could in fact even include humiliating and degrading prisoners by using them as trophies in pictures.
                                                                                And the important part from the article:
                                                                                John Hutson, a retired rear admiral who served as the Navy's Judge Advocate General from 1997 to 2000, said they suggested possible Geneva Convention violations. Those international laws prohibit souvenir photos of prisoners of war.


                                                                                Oh, and where exactly do you get the idea that it matters if I've been in a combat situation or not?
                                                                                /(bb|[^b]{2})/

                                                                                Comment

                                                                                • ironlung
                                                                                  Confirmed User
                                                                                  • Aug 2004
                                                                                  • 1012

                                                                                  #41
                                                                                  this is all such a fucked up mess

                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                  • twistyneck
                                                                                    So Fucking Banned
                                                                                    • Jan 2002
                                                                                    • 4660

                                                                                    #42
                                                                                    You've grown soft, KRL.

                                                                                    I've seen horrors...horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call
                                                                                    me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that...But
                                                                                    you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is
                                                                                    necessary to those who do not know what horror means.
                                                                                    Horror. Horror has a face...And you must make a friend of horror. Horror and
                                                                                    moral terrorare your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared.
                                                                                    They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces...Seems
                                                                                    a thousand centuries ago...We went into a camp to innoculate the children.
                                                                                    We left the camp after we had innoculated the children for Polio, and this old
                                                                                    man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went
                                                                                    back there and they had come and hacked off every innoculated arm. There
                                                                                    they were in a pile...A pile of little arms. And I remember...I...I...I cried...
                                                                                    I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I
                                                                                    wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want
                                                                                    to forget. And then I realized...like I was shot...Like I was shot with a
                                                                                    diamond...a diamond bullet right through my forehead...And I thought:
                                                                                    My God...the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect,
                                                                                    genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were
                                                                                    stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not
                                                                                    monsters...These were men...trained cadres...these men who fought with
                                                                                    their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with
                                                                                    love...but they had the strength...the strength...to do that. If I had ten
                                                                                    divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You
                                                                                    have to have men who are moral...and at the same time who are able to
                                                                                    utilize their primordal instincts to kill without feeling...without passion...
                                                                                    without judgement...without judgement. Because it's judgement that
                                                                                    defeats us.

                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                    • pornguy
                                                                                      Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                                                      • Mar 2003
                                                                                      • 62910

                                                                                      #43
                                                                                      Oh, and where exactly do you get the idea that it matters if I've been in a combat situation or not?

                                                                                      perspective.


                                                                                      It would change the way you see things.
                                                                                      PornGuy skype me pornguy_epic

                                                                                      AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
                                                                                      TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!

                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                      • cherrylula
                                                                                        lol
                                                                                        • Jan 2002
                                                                                        • 15969

                                                                                        #44
                                                                                        god bless cheap gas

                                                                                        Comment

                                                                                        • KRL
                                                                                          Entrepreneur
                                                                                          • Oct 2002
                                                                                          • 31429

                                                                                          #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by twistyneck
                                                                                          You've grown soft, KRL.
                                                                                          Twisty that's not my post you're quoting. I think that was Amp's.

                                                                                          If you would like to develop your domains, you can lease inexpensive foreign labor
                                                                                          from the leaders in the field at iWebmasters.com TO LOWER YOUR COSTS AND INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTION!

                                                                                          *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
                                                                                          Domains Adult News KRL's Newsletter Biz Tips Just Listed Domains

                                                                                          Comment

                                                                                          • wes
                                                                                            Confirmed User
                                                                                            • Apr 2002
                                                                                            • 3150

                                                                                            #46
                                                                                            Fuck em'

                                                                                            Hot Mom Blog : Tempting Teens : Spicy Tacos : Smutx Free Porn

                                                                                            Comment

                                                                                            • Dirty Dane
                                                                                              Sick Fuck
                                                                                              • Feb 2004
                                                                                              • 9491

                                                                                              #47
                                                                                              http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/iraqis_tortured/
                                                                                              http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/ira...red/index2.htm

                                                                                              Comment

                                                                                              • camcutie
                                                                                                Confirmed User
                                                                                                • Oct 2004
                                                                                                • 817

                                                                                                #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by pornguy
                                                                                                Sorry to hear that you have two going. I hope the best for them.
                                                                                                Thank you... luckily one was able to come home for Thanksgiving and the other lives close enough to where we will be able to visit before he leaves. I wish the troops a fast and safe return.


                                                                                                *Krystal*

                                                                                                Please Visit My Website CamCutie.com

                                                                                                ICQ 203-628-284

                                                                                                Comment

                                                                                                • jukeboxfrank
                                                                                                  Confirmed User
                                                                                                  • Apr 2004
                                                                                                  • 1207

                                                                                                  #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by wes
                                                                                                  Fuck em'
                                                                                                  I agree at least they are alive.......cry me a river.


                                                                                                  ICQ= 231-182-592

                                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                                  • keno003
                                                                                                    Registered User
                                                                                                    • Dec 2004
                                                                                                    • 83

                                                                                                    #50
                                                                                                    what a shit is this?
                                                                                                    SIG TOO BIG! Maximum 120x60 button and no more than 3 text lines of DEFAULT SIZE and COLOR. Unless your sig is for a GFY top banner sponsor, you may use a 624x80 instead of a 120x60. Let me repeat... A 120 x 60 button and no more that 3 lines of DEFAULT SIZE AND COLOR text.

                                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                                    Working...