Newbies - A Rant

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ian
    Confirmed User
    • Oct 2002
    • 1259

    #51
    I blame the sponsors. If all the free moochers weren't given everything they want by sponsors then there wouldn't be an overflowing clueless newbie population.

    Comment

    • Dalai lama
      Strength and Honor
      • Jul 2004
      • 16540

      #52
      50

      A program you can trust.
      Gallerybooster Run multiply TGPs of 1 script

      Comment

      • Dalai lama
        Strength and Honor
        • Jul 2004
        • 16540

        #53
        damn missed it

        A program you can trust.
        Gallerybooster Run multiply TGPs of 1 script

        Comment

        • sickkittens
          I am a meat popsicle.
          • Jul 2002
          • 25100

          #54
          Originally posted by LadyMischief
          Step off, Izzy is mine for at least three days a week.

          Hater!
          Izzz makes me pay for it, though.

          HIGHEST PAYOUTS FOR NO-CONSOLE TOURS IN THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY!

          THIS SIG CAN BE YOURS FOR $200 - ICQ: 78881543

          Comment

          • LadyMischief
            Orgasms N Such!
            • Sep 2002
            • 18135

            #55
            Originally posted by sickkittens
            Izzz makes me pay for it, though.

            I get it free.. Nya.

            ICQ 3522039
            Content Manager - orgasm.com
            [email protected]

            Comment

            • Nicky
              Too lazy to set a custom title
              • Mar 2003
              • 30071

              #56
              Originally posted by WiredGuy
              Can someone teach me about search engines?
              WG
              No problem man, what you do is you go for 1 word things like sex or porn, than you make a page with the word "sex" written 500 times in the title and body, you must also include a link to a sponsor of choice on the bottom, now repeat that page 500 times everyday with different keywords everyday, you can start with sex,porn and smut, tell me when you are done and I will give you 1 more of my valuable lessons. Ohhh wtf why did I bother

              gfynicky @ gmail.com

              Comment

              • maxjohan
                Confirmed User
                • Dec 2002
                • 7219

                #57
                Adult biz is very small.

                Lightspeed had a few from $6k-$1k

                Its good but, if you compare to the top 10 lists of
                some online casino sponsors then you will see 15x that in
                the top 10 alone


                Referback.com ---
                Nebies that Want to make big money in Casino Biz, click here

                I went from 100 to 313,000 satoshis in 2 days! Lots of daily freerolls...

                Comment

                Working...