If I go to one of their cams the browsers freezes, anybody has similiar problems?
One2one firefox problems?
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Post the link.
If you would like to develop your domains, you can lease inexpensive foreign labor
from the leaders in the field at iWebmasters.com TO LOWER YOUR COSTS AND INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTION!
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Domains
Adult News
KRL's Newsletter
Biz Tips
Just Listed Domains -
-
It started to load and then just got the hourglass and it locks up.
Must be fucked up non-complient code.
If you would like to develop your domains, you can lease inexpensive foreign labor
from the leaders in the field at iWebmasters.com TO LOWER YOUR COSTS AND INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTION!
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Domains
Adult News
KRL's Newsletter
Biz Tips
Just Listed DomainsComment
-
Yep it freezes mine as well I actually had to reboot my computer!SIG TOO BIG! Maximum 120x60 button and no more than 3 text lines of DEFAULT SIZE and COLOR. Unless your sig is for a GFY top banner sponsor, you may use a 624x80 instead of a 120x60. Let me repeat... A 120 x 60 button and no more that 3 lines of DEFAULT SIZE AND COLOR text.Comment
-
What KRL said...Originally posted by KRL
It started to load and then just got the hourglass and it locks up.
Must be fucked up non-complient code.Comment
-
works fine for me
the quality of the video is fucking good actually
what connection type do you guys have ?
Im on DSL 1024SIG TOO BIG! Maximum 120x60 button and no more than 3 text lines of DEFAULT SIZE and COLOR. Unless your sig is for a GFY top banner sponsor, then you may use a 624x80 instead of a 120x60.Comment
-
Comment
-
-
I still use Opera quite a bit and IE I use for active x based pages, but I'm finding myself using Firefox more and more now. This latest release is very impressive and I love its simplicity.Originally posted by JayJay
ahh KRL ,you Upgraded from Opera ?
If you would like to develop your domains, you can lease inexpensive foreign labor
from the leaders in the field at iWebmasters.com TO LOWER YOUR COSTS AND INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTION!
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Domains
Adult News
KRL's Newsletter
Biz Tips
Just Listed DomainsComment
-
Ouch...Originally posted by WickedVenus
Yep it freezes mine as well I actually had to reboot my computer!UUGallery Builder - automated photo/video gallery plugin for Wordpress!
Stop looking!
Checkout Naked Hosting, online since 1999 ! 

Comment


Comment