When the draft comes...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Barefootsies
    Choice is an Illusion
    • Feb 2005
    • 42635

    #51
    Originally posted by AlienQ - BANNED FOR LIFE
    What will you do when the papers in your hand?
    I think I am too old now and safe.

    So I will lite em on fire or wipe with em.
    Should You Email Your Members?

    Link1 | Link2 | Link3

    Enough Said.

    "Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"

    Comment

    • Buff
      GFY Assassin
      • May 2003
      • 2993

      #52
      Originally posted by J. Falcon
      Dude are you fucking stupid? Stop bumping these old threads or you will get banned.
      Shut up, stupid.

      Comment

      • Sabby
        Confirmed User
        • Jul 2003
        • 2888

        #53
        Originally posted by tical
        America is like Canada's big black friend when you go out to parties.

        Sort of like kimbo and that one dude

        Ya... and we love you for it..


        Sabby
        Fuck off

        Comment

        • Sabby
          Confirmed User
          • Jul 2003
          • 2888

          #54
          Originally posted by DateDoc
          when will alienq be back?
          What happened to him? We used to chat. I found him fascinating.


          Sabby
          Fuck off

          Comment

          • Sabby
            Confirmed User
            • Jul 2003
            • 2888

            #55
            Originally posted by CamChicks
            What if our side were the hostile invaders? Would you participate in an unprovoked act of aggression? I'm saddened we have such a high % of our citizens seemingly always ready and willing to start a war. An army of individuals too blinded by patriotism to question whether they're the good guys or the bad guys ... keep in mind that Hitlers army was made up of very ordinary people just like yourselves.
            I just want to look pretty and wear nice shoes and I'll flock to the stronger side... but I feel bad so I coddle the underdog that needs a bandaid... I cant decide whos right so I try to do both...


            Sabby
            Last edited by Sabby; 04-29-2010, 06:41 PM.
            Fuck off

            Comment

            • Sabby
              Confirmed User
              • Jul 2003
              • 2888

              #56
              Ugggh I sound like a fucking Libra. Or Pisces.


              Sabby
              Fuck off

              Comment

              Working...