Does iBill Have Any Large Programs Left?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Giorgio_Xo
    Confirmed User
    • Mar 2003
    • 4263

    #1

    Does iBill Have Any Large Programs Left?

    I am curious. Does iBill have any large sponsors left? I know one program I deal with who is moving to CCBill. Hopefully we can come up with a list here.



    Twisty? Ultra Wired Sex?
    Make Levees, Not War
  • wtfent
    Confirmed User
    • Nov 2003
    • 3790

    #2
    Girls gone wild still uses them. I know there not big online but I just wanted to let you know the only big boy I know about. Girls Gone Wild does not have a clue with whats going on with the internet world today.
    ThisWillShockYou.com DVD Store - TWSY UNCENSORED
    ICQ# 194020367 E-mail: shockingbucks(AT)gmail.com
    Promote something different!! Shocking Bucks

    Comment

    • polish_aristocrat
      Too lazy to set a custom title
      • Jul 2002
      • 40377

      #3
      jewcash.com
      I don't use ICQ anymore.

      Comment

      • Shap
        Confirmed User
        • May 2001
        • 8313

        #4
        We've got our rebills still with them. We've had all our new sales processed with Ccbill and Paycom since Sept 25th.

        Ultra Wired still processes with Ibill Eu. They are the only big company I know that still has ibill up. However alot of companies have 1000s of rebills in waiting. Hopefully their solution will come thru this week.

        Comment

        • Corleone
          C.R.E.A.M
          • Apr 2003
          • 15262

          #5
          just saw this on a ARS join page :

          Please visit iBill, our authorized merchant, for access to www.hottestanalsex.com.

          Comment

          • Giorgio_Xo
            Confirmed User
            • Mar 2003
            • 4263

            #6
            Originally posted by Corleone
            just saw this on a ARS join page :

            Please visit iBill, our authorized merchant, for access to www.hottestanalsex.com.
            Wow iBill EU with an internal cross sale. I haven't seen that with iBill before.
            Make Levees, Not War

            Comment

            Working...