Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Forums
Blogs
Articles
Groups
Galleries
Member List
Calendar
Home
Forum
Simply Business
Fucking Around & Business Discussion
What FTP Program Do You Use?
What FTP Program Do You Use?
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
Publisher Bucks
Confirmed User
Join Date:
Oct 2018
Posts:
1375
Share
Post
#1
Tech
What FTP Program Do You Use?
Yesterday, 09:28 AM
What ftp program do you curretnly use, ive been using CuteFTP since god knows when and its starting to get buggy af so looking for alternatives.
Any suggeestions would be appreciated :0)
Extreme Link List - v1.0
Shoplifter
Richest man in Babylon
Join Date:
Jan 2002
Posts:
5890
Share
Post
#2
Yesterday, 10:20 AM
I thought Cute was abandoned. I dropped it a few years back and use Xftp nowadays
I Like Blondes
Comment
Post
Cancel
Monic
Confirmed User
Join Date:
Sep 2026
Posts:
10
Share
Post
#3
Yesterday, 10:44 AM
Been using FileZilla for years. I'm happy with it and it's free
Portfolio:
BendOverDesigns.com
-
Email:
[email protected]
-
Telegram:
@bendoverdesigns
10 Adult Banners = $40 - Adult Logo w. Cartoon = $60
Comment
Post
Cancel
blackmonsters
Making PHP work
Join Date:
Nov 2002
Posts:
21107
Share
Post
#4
Yesterday, 05:36 PM
FileZilla.
I didn't know cuteftp was still alive.
i haven't used it in 20 years.
Good luck.
Comment
Post
Cancel
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title
Join Date:
Jan 2003
Posts:
10678
Share
Post
#5
Yesterday, 06:49 PM
Used to use CuteFTP. FileZilla for a long time now though.
GFY Hall of Famer
AltStar Hall of Famer
Blue Blood's SpookyCash.com
Babe photography portfolio
Comment
Post
Cancel
money biz
Confirmed User
Join Date:
Jan 2003
Posts:
1027
Share
Post
#6
Yesterday, 06:58 PM
Can't unzip files on server from Filezilla client. Maybe it's a security thing. Other then that no problems.
Comment
Post
Cancel
kdz
Confirmed User
Join Date:
Sep 2023
Posts:
275
Share
Post
#7
Yesterday, 07:41 PM
Filezilla is nice using it for almost a decade
I build Tube Sites, Paysites, WordPress websites, and custom web solutions. Contact me through my website or DM.
Website:
KingOfDezign
Comment
Post
Cancel
MrRed
Confirmed User
Join Date:
Sep 2026
Posts:
17
Share
Post
#8
Yesterday, 07:52 PM
WinSCP, its clunky but it works. ❤️
Darker Reads
The world is farken wild ❤️
Comment
Post
Cancel
GilDB
Gilbert Grape
Join Date:
Jun 2026
Posts:
26
Share
Post
#9
Yesterday, 11:45 PM
What a throwback. Cute was the first FTP gui I used back in the late 90s and I stuck with it for years.
Switched to FileZilla at some point and that's always been fine for my needs.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment