always delete your Trash bin.. lesson learned

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vidvicious
    Confirmed User
    • Oct 2002
    • 4765

    #1

    always delete your Trash bin.. lesson learned

    This lonely female United States soldier serving in Iraq took some very sexual pictures of herself naked to send to to her boyfriend or husband back in the states. One of our forum members happens to be stationed in the same area are her, and when she was done sending the lovely amateur porn pictures back home via email, she deleted them. Just one problem though, she forgot to empty the recycle bin, and yes, it's a computer that is shared between many soldiers ...

    Link to images
    3D-VR live webcams
    Facebook profile

    "I take pics for the "Casual Encounters" section of Craigslist."
  • Turboface
    Back in Black
    • Mar 2002
    • 9976

    #2
    That's not loading in for me..
    Search Engine Optimization Services for Adult Sites

    Comment

    • TDF
      Triple OG nigga on GFY
      • Mar 2002
      • 27296

      #3
      i see the iraqs are falling in love with leopard covered chairs
      Sig heil

      Comment

      • candyflip
        Carpe Visio
        • Jul 2002
        • 43074

        #4
        Originally posted by Turboface
        That's not loading in for me..
        Same here.

        I'm bored today and waiting for 2 new servers to be setup. Entertain me.

        Spend you some brain.
        Email Me

        Comment

        • vidvicious
          Confirmed User
          • Oct 2002
          • 4765

          #5
          Get rid of your 486


          Actually it's a very slow loading site
          Last edited by vidvicious; 08-26-2004, 07:52 AM.
          3D-VR live webcams
          Facebook profile

          "I take pics for the "Casual Encounters" section of Craigslist."

          Comment

          • candyflip
            Carpe Visio
            • Jul 2002
            • 43074

            #6
            I'd hit it

            Spend you some brain.
            Email Me

            Comment

            • Evil Chris
              OG
              • Dec 2001
              • 13249

              #7
              she's hot...


              It PAYZE to post on GFY

              chris at payze.com | Skype chriswrp

              Comment

              • VeriSexy
                Join The Royal Family
                • Apr 2002
                • 25463

                #8
                That server is slow as hell
                Looking for a KICK ASS TEEN SPONSOR? Check out ROYAL CASH - THE KING OF TEEN!
                Incredible webmaster tools FHGs, Morphing Blog and RSS Feeds, Embedded FLV & WMV Videos
                .
                With TOP RATIO Sites like


                ATMovs.com | iTeenVideo.com |
                TeenSexMovs.com | TeenSexMania.com


                Comment

                • ronaldo
                  Confirmed User
                  • Jan 2002
                  • 5475

                  #9
                  I don't think this was an accident at all.

                  Look at her....pierced clit, back tattoo and fake boobs. She's prepped for porn.

                  This broad knew this shit would hit the web and people would try to track her down to give her some money to do porn.

                  Comment

                  • TheWildcard
                    So Fucking Banned
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 4759

                    #10
                    what a fucking slow server

                    Comment

                    • StuartD
                      Sofa King Band
                      • Jul 2002
                      • 29903

                      #11
                      Originally posted by VeriSexy
                      That server is slow as hell
                      nude soldier = millions of people bombarding server
                      This is me on facebook
                      This is me on twitter

                      Comment

                      • ronaldo
                        Confirmed User
                        • Jan 2002
                        • 5475

                        #12
                        And godDAMN,

                        The 5th pic down looks an AWFUL lot like MandyXXX.

                        Comment

                        • Aquarius
                          Confirmed User
                          • May 2004
                          • 4754

                          #13
                          She's fine.

                          Comment

                          • ronaldo
                            Confirmed User
                            • Jan 2002
                            • 5475

                            #14
                            Originally posted by MaskedMan
                            nude soldier = millions of people bombarding server
                            Not to mention the size and the number of pics.

                            Comment

                            • candyflip
                              Carpe Visio
                              • Jul 2002
                              • 43074

                              #15
                              This thread needs the new "I'd Hit It" smiliey.


                              Spend you some brain.
                              Email Me

                              Comment

                              • loverboy
                                When it rains, it pours
                                • May 2003
                                • 20609

                                #16
                                damn, seems the server is being swarmed right now. loading very slow for me

                                Comment

                                • FlyingIguana
                                  aspiring banker
                                  • Mar 2002
                                  • 10870

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by candyflip
                                  This thread needs the new "I'd Hit It" smiliey.

                                  rofl

                                  Comment

                                  • vidvicious
                                    Confirmed User
                                    • Oct 2002
                                    • 4765

                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by loverboy
                                    damn, seems the server is being swarmed right now. loading very slow for me
                                    the power of GFY
                                    3D-VR live webcams
                                    Facebook profile

                                    "I take pics for the "Casual Encounters" section of Craigslist."

                                    Comment

                                    • sickkittens
                                      I am a meat popsicle.
                                      • Jul 2002
                                      • 25100

                                      #19
                                      Those are some scary lookin' boobies.

                                      HIGHEST PAYOUTS FOR NO-CONSOLE TOURS IN THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY!

                                      THIS SIG CAN BE YOURS FOR $200 - ICQ: 78881543

                                      Comment

                                      • Sly_RJ
                                        Live Hard - Die Hard
                                        • Feb 2002
                                        • 17042

                                        #20
                                        I don't see any 2257 documentation!
                                        PHAT SERVERS - Quality dedicated hosting at a quality price!
                                        sly AT phatservers DOT com - 147479144

                                        Comment

                                        • foolio
                                          ICQ: 178725656
                                          • Nov 2002
                                          • 12366

                                          #21
                                          LOVE the link on the bottom of that page

                                          "Cheap Linux Web Hosting"

                                          Comment

                                          • Fletch XXX
                                            GFY HALL OF FAME DAMMIT!!!
                                            • Jan 2002
                                            • 60840

                                            #22
                                            The page cannot be displayed
                                            The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

                                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                            Want an Android App for your tube, membership, or free site?

                                            Need banners or promo material? Hit us up (ICQ Fletch: 148841377) or email me fletchxxx at gmail.com - recent work - About me

                                            Comment

                                            • Sosa
                                              In Tushy Land
                                              • Oct 2002
                                              • 40149

                                              #23
                                              broken for me

                                              Comment

                                              • Cory W
                                                Deeply shallow
                                                • Jan 2004
                                                • 9133

                                                #24
                                                I wonder who took the pictures?

                                                Bet the significant other thinks to ask that????
                                                ICQ: 292310358
                                                Offering writing and content services (mainstream).
                                                Marketing for L3 Payments

                                                Comment

                                                • tootie
                                                  Confirmed User
                                                  • Jun 2003
                                                  • 6041

                                                  #25
                                                  Seems rather fishy to me. She's wearing sunglasses and jewelry and makeup, doesn't seem like a soldier in Iraq. The few female soldiers I've seen posting on message boards are always complaining about the lack of beauty supplies while they were over there.

                                                  And the noise on the pictures is much too extreme in some of the pictures. It looks like the images were degraded in photoshop just by adding some noise. This is especially noticable in the last few pictures.

                                                  I could be wrong, but it certainly appears to be fake, IMO.


                                                  Comment

                                                  • sherie
                                                    Confirmed User
                                                    • Feb 2002
                                                    • 7020

                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by WEGCashCory
                                                    I wonder who took the pictures?

                                                    Bet the significant other thinks to ask that????
                                                    Not to mention how she got those bruises on the inside of her thighs LOL

                                                    And since when did they do Brazilian waxing in the army?
                                                    AIM sherierocks
                                                    ICQ 127-296-286
                                                    Skype traffichor

                                                    Comment

                                                    • Brinner
                                                      Confirmed User
                                                      • Jul 2004
                                                      • 303

                                                      #27
                                                      She's got some "guns" on her dont she

                                                      Comment

                                                      • tootie
                                                        Confirmed User
                                                        • Jun 2003
                                                        • 6041

                                                        #28
                                                        Originally posted by sherie
                                                        And since when did they do Brazilian waxing in the army?
                                                        Very astute observation.


                                                        Comment

                                                        • Reak
                                                          So Fucking Banned
                                                          • Mar 2003
                                                          • 17920

                                                          #29
                                                          Originally posted by Turboface
                                                          That's not loading in for me..
                                                          Yep it's down

                                                          Comment

                                                          • sherie
                                                            Confirmed User
                                                            • Feb 2002
                                                            • 7020

                                                            #30
                                                            Originally posted by tootie
                                                            Very astute observation.
                                                            Why thank you!
                                                            AIM sherierocks
                                                            ICQ 127-296-286
                                                            Skype traffichor

                                                            Comment

                                                            • Lee
                                                              Confirmed User
                                                              • Aug 2002
                                                              • 2977

                                                              #31
                                                              If I was the boyfriend/husband I the first thing I would be asking is who the fuck took them?

                                                              Comment

                                                              • Fukeneh
                                                                Confirmed User
                                                                • Mar 2004
                                                                • 1245

                                                                #32
                                                                hello people!

                                                                one time announcement.... NOTHING on the internet is what is seems.

                                                                of course its fake!

                                                                Comment

                                                                • Steen2
                                                                  Confirmed User
                                                                  • Feb 2004
                                                                  • 7662

                                                                  #33
                                                                  Originally posted by candyflip
                                                                  This thread needs the new "I'd Hit It" smiliey.

                                                                  LMAO!
                                                                  ICQ: 2262.73945

                                                                  Comment

                                                                  • Cory W
                                                                    Deeply shallow
                                                                    • Jan 2004
                                                                    • 9133

                                                                    #34
                                                                    Originally posted by sherie
                                                                    Not to mention how she got those bruises on the inside of her thighs LOL

                                                                    And since when did they do Brazilian waxing in the army?
                                                                    Policy changes on waxing????? Maybe the guys are getting facials now??????

                                                                    Do you think that she will get a divorce now???

                                                                    The Internet stresses me out. Time to turn the Itunes back to Culture Club's greatest hits and continue surfing GFY for political coverage.

                                                                    I?ll be your baby
                                                                    I?ll be your score
                                                                    I?ll run the gun for you
                                                                    And so much more

                                                                    I?ll tumble 4 ya
                                                                    ICQ: 292310358
                                                                    Offering writing and content services (mainstream).
                                                                    Marketing for L3 Payments

                                                                    Comment

                                                                    • johndoebob
                                                                      Confirmed User
                                                                      • Mar 2004
                                                                      • 3405

                                                                      #35
                                                                      Yeah soldiers in Iraq have their own comps at their own non shared rooms and as a special service leopard stuff.Cheap traffic generation method tho

                                                                      Comment

                                                                      • MichaelP
                                                                        Registered User
                                                                        • Aug 2003
                                                                        • 7123

                                                                        #36
                                                                        Originally posted by candyflip
                                                                        I'd hit it
                                                                        Yeah I would too, she have a very nice butt ...

                                                                        Comment

                                                                        • wdsguy
                                                                          Ryde or Die
                                                                          • Dec 2002
                                                                          • 19568

                                                                          #37
                                                                          doesn't seem to load ova here

                                                                          Comment

                                                                          • Nader
                                                                            Confirmed User
                                                                            • Dec 2003
                                                                            • 5086

                                                                            #38
                                                                            Slow server because it's getting slammed by millions of people LOL.

                                                                            I always delete my bin

                                                                            Comment

                                                                            • sherie
                                                                              Confirmed User
                                                                              • Feb 2002
                                                                              • 7020

                                                                              #39
                                                                              Originally posted by WEGCashCory
                                                                              Policy changes on waxing????? Maybe the guys are getting facials now??????

                                                                              Do you think that she will get a divorce now???

                                                                              The Internet stresses me out. Time to turn the Itunes back to Culture Club's greatest hits and continue surfing GFY for political coverage.

                                                                              I?ll be your baby
                                                                              I?ll be your score
                                                                              I?ll run the gun for you
                                                                              And so much more

                                                                              I?ll tumble 4 ya
                                                                              Oh they're getting facials alright. But it's the part of the 'Don't ask don't tell' policy!

                                                                              LMAO Culture Club - that brings me back a couple of decades LOL
                                                                              AIM sherierocks
                                                                              ICQ 127-296-286
                                                                              Skype traffichor

                                                                              Comment

                                                                              • Cory W
                                                                                Deeply shallow
                                                                                • Jan 2004
                                                                                • 9133

                                                                                #40
                                                                                Originally posted by sherie


                                                                                LMAO Culture Club - that brings me back a couple of decades LOL
                                                                                You have mail.
                                                                                ICQ: 292310358
                                                                                Offering writing and content services (mainstream).
                                                                                Marketing for L3 Payments

                                                                                Comment

                                                                                • Doctor Dre
                                                                                  Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                                                  • Jan 2001
                                                                                  • 51692

                                                                                  #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by candyflip
                                                                                  This thread needs the new "I'd Hit It" smiliey.

                                                                                  Originally posted by rayadp05
                                                                                  I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?

                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                  • Doctor Dre
                                                                                    Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                                                    • Jan 2001
                                                                                    • 51692

                                                                                    #42
                                                                                    Question : How did she take the pictures ...

                                                                                    They are well centered ... somebody must have helped her
                                                                                    Originally posted by rayadp05
                                                                                    I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?

                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                    • Nanda
                                                                                      Confirmed User
                                                                                      • Jul 2003
                                                                                      • 5310

                                                                                      #43
                                                                                      I highly doubt that she used her work computer for that. They actually check out everything you do on military computers...
                                                                                      My Ex-husband SKULL-BUITRE ran off to Colombia with OUR money and screwed me after I helped him build OUR business.
                                                                                      He is hiding in Colombia and never paid the settlement $ from our divorce!

                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                      • woj
                                                                                        <&(©¿©)&>
                                                                                        • Jul 2002
                                                                                        • 47880

                                                                                        #44
                                                                                        Someone mirror that page, I don't feel like waiting anymore...
                                                                                        Custom Software Development, email: woj#at#wojfun#.#com to discuss details or skype: wojl2000 or gchat: wojfun or telegram: wojl2000
                                                                                        Affiliate program tools: Hosted Galleries Manager Banner Manager Video Manager
                                                                                        Wordpress Affiliate Plugin Pic/Movie of the Day Fansign Generator Zip Manager

                                                                                        Comment

                                                                                        • Goatse
                                                                                          Confirmed User
                                                                                          • Sep 2003
                                                                                          • 2086

                                                                                          #45
                                                                                          She's a couple of years away from BBW material.

                                                                                          Comment

                                                                                          • Cory W
                                                                                            Deeply shallow
                                                                                            • Jan 2004
                                                                                            • 9133

                                                                                            #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by woj
                                                                                            Someone mirror that page, I don't feel like waiting anymore...
                                                                                            For those that can't load it, I empathize.

                                                                                            This should cover it good enough.



                                                                                            ICQ: 292310358
                                                                                            Offering writing and content services (mainstream).
                                                                                            Marketing for L3 Payments

                                                                                            Comment

                                                                                            • Spunky
                                                                                              I need a beer
                                                                                              • Jun 2002
                                                                                              • 133978

                                                                                              #47
                                                                                              Nice tits on her

                                                                                              Comment

                                                                                              • slavdogg
                                                                                                Confirmed User
                                                                                                • Jan 2001
                                                                                                • 3570

                                                                                                #48
                                                                                                oh yeah they're hella fake

                                                                                                you can tell she's not a soldier even by the way she holds the weapons
                                                                                                Adult Traffic for Sale

                                                                                                Comment

                                                                                                • sherie
                                                                                                  Confirmed User
                                                                                                  • Feb 2002
                                                                                                  • 7020

                                                                                                  #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by WEGCashCory
                                                                                                  You have mail.
                                                                                                  Wonderful. I now have something to look forward to when I get into the office!! w00t!
                                                                                                  AIM sherierocks
                                                                                                  ICQ 127-296-286
                                                                                                  Skype traffichor

                                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                                  • Semi-Retired-Dave
                                                                                                    Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                                                                    • Apr 2004
                                                                                                    • 11190

                                                                                                    #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by ronaldo
                                                                                                    I don't think this was an accident at all.

                                                                                                    Look at her....pierced clit, back tattoo and fake boobs. She's prepped for porn.

                                                                                                    This broad knew this shit would hit the web and people would try to track her down to give her some money to do porn.

                                                                                                    I agree, she is just looking for attention.
                                                                                                    Don't get me wrong, I would hit her in a heart beat.
                                                                                                    Support a Good Cause

                                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                                    Working...