Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Forums
Blogs
Articles
Groups
Galleries
Member List
Calendar
Home
Forum
Simply Business
Fucking Around & Business Discussion
link list script?
link list script?
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
garfish
Confirmed User
Join Date:
Dec 2002
Posts:
414
Share
Post
#1
link list script?
03-07-2004, 05:20 PM
Anyone know of any good ones? Or any at all? I am not looking for a top list.
Thanks.
gornyhuy
Chafed.
Join Date:
May 2002
Posts:
18041
Share
Post
#2
03-07-2004, 05:23 PM
search the board.
many here use linkadmin from useful scripts ...
icq:159548293
Comment
Post
Cancel
bignasty
Confirmed User
Join Date:
Nov 2003
Posts:
1421
Share
Post
#3
03-07-2004, 05:23 PM
Mr cgi guy
has a couple I've been looking at. Not sure if I'm gonna try them out though.
'
Comment
Post
Cancel
Paparazzi
Confirmed User
Join Date:
Mar 2002
Posts:
3488
Share
Post
#4
03-07-2004, 05:27 PM
http://www.usefulscripts.com/scripts...ial/linkadmin/
Pure Level(3) Premium Bandwidth
When Quality Counts
Comment
Post
Cancel
garfish
Confirmed User
Join Date:
Dec 2002
Posts:
414
Share
Post
#5
03-07-2004, 05:27 PM
Thanks, I checked out link admin but I am not really sure I want to spend $400 on just something I wanted to try out.
I will check out those others but would like to hear if anyone has used those.
Thanks for the replies and thanks to anyone else who provides me with some assistance.
Comment
Post
Cancel
garfish
Confirmed User
Join Date:
Dec 2002
Posts:
414
Share
Post
#6
03-08-2004, 03:40 AM
bump, looking for more...
Comment
Post
Cancel
Napolean
Misanthropic Egalitarian
Join Date:
Nov 2002
Posts:
4330
Share
Post
#7
03-08-2004, 04:00 AM
im writing a simple linklist today for someone, i can show it to you when its finished.. hit me up later on, 160331987
HAH! FOUND IT FRIS
Comment
Post
Cancel
garfish
Confirmed User
Join Date:
Dec 2002
Posts:
414
Share
Post
#8
03-08-2004, 04:03 AM
ok will do.
anymore?
Comment
Post
Cancel
Pornopat
AdultTubeSubmits.com
Join Date:
Dec 2003
Posts:
10598
Share
Post
#9
03-08-2004, 04:05 AM
Go hit up mr Mary Lou.
He is a reviewer for Linkorama and has written the best script around.
You can contact him at the greenguy
https://stripcash.com/sign-up/?userI...fff832eb95ab6a
Comment
Post
Cancel
hoe_vender
Confirmed User
Join Date:
Dec 2003
Posts:
2018
Share
Post
#10
03-08-2004, 04:08 AM
No off the top of my head
ICQ #286508534
Comment
Post
Cancel
Groove
Confirmed User
Join Date:
Jan 2003
Posts:
3852
Share
Post
#11
03-08-2004, 04:13 AM
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/scri...-sql/index.htm
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment