SleazyDrem

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkJedi
    No Refunds Issued.
    • Feb 2001
    • 28301

    #1

    SleazyDrem

    Hey, I signed up for Adult friend Finder under you (partnership) - and wanted to know where to see how many clicks I send them ?
    Or they list only sales ?
  • kmanrox
    aka K-Man
    • Oct 2001
    • 29295

    #2
    sleazy is a fictional character and his postbot only posts when the script is working, I hear it is down for upgrades....
    Crypto HODLr
    Crypto mining
    Angel investor

    Comment

    • codecrawler
      Confirmed User
      • Oct 2001
      • 297

      #3
      And besides what makes you think you are somebody?

      CC


      WE ARE TGP2 RESISTANCE IS FUTILE YOU WILL BE CONVERTED!!!

      Comment

      • BruceM
        Confirmed User
        • Jul 2001
        • 4084

        #4
        Originally posted by codecrawler
        And besides what makes you think you are somebody?

        CC
        ROFLMAO!!!

        DarkJedi: If you go here: http://adultfriendfinder.com/go/pa

        And then click on "view stats" it will take you to the login page, where you should be able to see your uniques and memberships, plus other stuff.
        SellHealth - Sell Herbal Sex Enhancers, HGH Releasers and more!
        Skype: brucemorrey

        Comment

        • Theo
          HAL 9000
          • May 2001
          • 34515

          #5
          wow! from march 2001 i have made $10.44 from 229 unique IPs!
          2 more years and i'll get paid!

          Comment

          • Theo
            HAL 9000
            • May 2001
            • 34515

            #6
            the asian program doesnt work good for me

            $2 from 169 Unique IPs
            i hope cloning will help me to get paid

            Comment

            • Kimmykim
              bitchslapping zebras!!!!!
              • Jun 2001
              • 16015

              #7
              Originally posted by DarkJedi
              Hey, I signed up for Adult friend Finder under you (partnership) - and wanted to know where to see how many clicks I send them ?
              Or they list only sales ?
              If you haven't sent at least 7000 each day, don't expect him to talk to you... after all, it's about YOU enhancing HIS experience.

              Comment

              • codecrawler
                Confirmed User
                • Oct 2001
                • 297

                #8
                Indeed............

                Stop crying

                CC


                WE ARE TGP2 RESISTANCE IS FUTILE YOU WILL BE CONVERTED!!!

                Comment

                • BruceM
                  Confirmed User
                  • Jul 2001
                  • 4084

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Soul_Rebel
                  wow! from march 2001 i have made $10.44 from 229 unique IPs!
                  2 more years and i'll get paid!
                  Hahahhaha I'm beating you!
                  I joined in July, and have earned $10.65 from 414 uniques so far!
                  SellHealth - Sell Herbal Sex Enhancers, HGH Releasers and more!
                  Skype: brucemorrey

                  Comment

                  • SleazyDream
                    I'm here for SPORT
                    • Jul 2001
                    • 41470

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Kimmykim


                    If you haven't sent at least $7000 each day, don't expect him to talk to you... after all, it's about YOU enhancing HIS experience.
                    Baaah- that's not nearly enough
                    This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog!

                    Now read without the word dog.

                    Comment

                    Working...