Best gallery submitting service/script?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Burridge
    Confirmed User
    • Sep 2003
    • 1186

    #51
    50 TGP submitter
    NYC

    Comment

    • Broda
      Confirmed User
      • Feb 2003
      • 1874

      #52
      51
      CheapAssDesigns.com - when you need quality designs at affordable prices.
      icq: 230-729-205
      info |at| cheap ass designs dot com

      Comment

      • AWS Venus
        Confirmed User
        • Sep 2003
        • 178

        #53
        This is one of the longest thread I've seen about gallery submitters...

        Comment

        • AWS Venus
          Confirmed User
          • Sep 2003
          • 178

          #54
          Well in fact the longest one was with $5 submissions.

          Comment

          • Broda
            Confirmed User
            • Feb 2003
            • 1874

            #55
            Originally posted by AWS Venus
            This is one of the longest thread I've seen about gallery submitters...
            Yeah me too... but look at the read count... it's probably only ourselves reading it hehe
            CheapAssDesigns.com - when you need quality designs at affordable prices.
            icq: 230-729-205
            info |at| cheap ass designs dot com

            Comment

            • AWS Venus
              Confirmed User
              • Sep 2003
              • 178

              #56
              Sure... There is one thread like this every 2 days.

              Comment

              • Broda
                Confirmed User
                • Feb 2003
                • 1874

                #57
                Yup - most ppl don't seem to know that the board search function is enabled
                CheapAssDesigns.com - when you need quality designs at affordable prices.
                icq: 230-729-205
                info |at| cheap ass designs dot com

                Comment

                • Toonlogos
                  Confirmed User
                  • Jul 2002
                  • 1104

                  #58
                  Well I searched and didnt get anything worthwhile quickly.

                  I will probably be trying most of the submitters here - $3, $330, gallerysubmitter etc and comparing the results in a month's time. All except the automatic submission software - tgsw server is still the best I see.

                  Comment

                  • AWS Venus
                    Confirmed User
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 178

                    #59
                    Originally posted by Toonlogos
                    Well I searched and didnt get anything worthwhile quickly.

                    I will probably be trying most of the submitters here - $3, $330, gallerysubmitter etc and comparing the results in a month's time. All except the automatic submission software - tgsw server is still the best I see.
                    Don't forget that you get 4 free designs with each order

                    Comment

                    • Toonlogos
                      Confirmed User
                      • Jul 2002
                      • 1104

                      #60
                      Sounds like a good deal to me!

                      Comment

                      • GonePhishing
                        Confirmed User
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 2474

                        #61
                        I like advanced submitter a lot!
                        If Biff Fucks My Mom... I Might Never Be Born...

                        Comment

                        • Broda
                          Confirmed User
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 1874

                          #62
                          Originally posted by GonePhishing
                          I like advanced submitter a lot!
                          Have you ever tried anything else? ;)
                          CheapAssDesigns.com - when you need quality designs at affordable prices.
                          icq: 230-729-205
                          info |at| cheap ass designs dot com

                          Comment

                          Working...