what's up.. just wanted to be a part of the first post!
------------------
<A HREF="http://www.webmastervault.com" TARGET=_blank>
More info, more resources, more cheese in the bank.
</A>
We are looking for writers...
ICQ me: 91573698
What is this place? I was bored so I typed gofuckyourself and I found myself here.. hmm mayby I found new home for me.
.:h0st
------------------
Knight Rider, a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.
From the smallest one to the biggest one in a year ... I cannot say I like all what is said here but you have made good work lens
------------------ ******* = The new SERIOUS adult BUISNESS message board
Originally posted by rayadp05
I rebooted, deleted temp files, history, cookies and everything...still cannot view the news clip. All I see is that fucking gay ass music video from "Rick Roll". Anyone else have a different link to the news clip?
Originally posted by Azameth So, is anything ganna happen at this fucken forum or what?
SIG TOO BIG! Maximum 120x60 button and no more than 3 text lines of DEFAULT SIZE and COLOR. Unless your sig is for a GFY top banner sponsor, then you may use a 624x80 instead of a 120x60.
ICQ: 11120676 | Google: mindcrime | Skype: suitemindcrime|E-Mail: mindcrime AT gmail.com|PR girl with great writing skills for hire!!!! Contact me to work for YOU!|TECHIEMEDIA? 24/7 support from some of the best techs in the biz. Tell Jim that I sent you.
Comment