SIG TOO BIG! Maximum 120x60 button and no more than 3 text lines of DEFAULT SIZE and COLOR. Unless your sig is for a GFY top banner sponsor, then you may use a 624x80 instead of a 120x60.
that lady....is she mental? she has that crazy eye look...kinda like the legends of my town.
in my town we have many mental people out on the loose that are well known to the towns folk....i can think of a dozen off the top of my head....
we have pissy....a black man that walks around town with a backpack and wears the same clothes everyday....always pissing in his pants.
we have the running lady....she leans forward and runs around town with a cig hanging out her mouth....any time you see her she is running with her purse at her side.
we have franky mountz....he lives in a shack up on the mountain and goes to McD's to jerk off and smear his jizz on the walls.
these 3 have the crazy eyes.....that lady in your pics has em too.
so what's up? is she mental?
Originally posted by BigFrog dugmor....one question.
that lady....is she mental? she has that crazy eye look...kinda like the legends of my town.
in my town we have many mental people out on the loose that are well known to the towns folk....i can think of a dozen off the top of my head....
we have pissy....a black man that walks around town with a backpack and wears the same clothes everyday....always pissing in his pants.
we have the running lady....she leans forward and runs around town with a cig hanging out her mouth....any time you see her she is running with her purse at her side.
we have franky mountz....he lives in a shack up on the mountain and goes to McD's to jerk off and smear his jizz on the walls.
these 3 have the crazy eyes.....that lady in your pics has em too.
so what's up? is she mental?
Yeah she is fucking crazy and I ricked my life taking those pictures ...... I hate when some newbie posts one of my pictures pretending he took the picture ! I almost had my fingers bitten off !
Do you risk your health everyday taking pictures ? One picture can mean the rest of MY life ! I am not sure what you do for a living !
Um.. Yeah, I suppose your right. I appologize. Snapping away at a camra repeatidly, could possible cause your finger to go numb, And perhaps result in ampuation, And you could loose too much blood because the doctor messed up.. I guess you do take quite a risk. You should change your name to Dugmore X-Treme!
Um.. Yeah, I suppose your right. I appologize. Snapping away at a camra repeatidly, could possible cause your finger to go numb, And perhaps result in ampuation, And you could loose too much blood because the doctor messed up.. I guess you do take quite a risk. You should change your name to Dugmore X-Treme!
Originally posted by Basher Oh fuckinel what have I done now.........well I was well shitfaced last night seemed funny at the time..........not so funny now.
sorry dude it should be removed now check your email dugmor
No problem ....... everyone makes mistakes. Please do not do it agian . Removing watermarks should be punishable crime !
Comment