Philippines based members ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NALEM
    Confirmed User
    • Nov 2010
    • 3166

    #1

    Philippines based members ...

    For those of you that are based in the PI, I would greatly appreciate if you would get in touch with me. I have some questions related to the local job market.

    E: alex AT nalem DOT com

    Thanks.
    "The time men spend in trying to impress others they could spend in doing the things by which others would be impressed."
  • pornguy
    Too lazy to set a custom title
    • Mar 2003
    • 62910

    #2
    If you dont get a reply let me know. I might have a contact that can help you.
    PornGuy skype me pornguy_epic

    AmateurDough The Hottes Shemales online!
    TChicks.com | Angeles Cid | Mariana Cordoba | MAILERS WELCOME!

    Comment

    • NALEM
      Confirmed User
      • Nov 2010
      • 3166

      #3
      Originally posted by pornguy
      If you dont get a reply let me know. I might have a contact that can help you.
      Hi there. One member did reply and provided me to places to go. ACP thank you for that.
      Nonetheless PornGuy I would greatly appreciate additional direction/advice from a PI local.
      Please do share my email address with your contact. Thanks in advance.
      "The time men spend in trying to impress others they could spend in doing the things by which others would be impressed."

      Comment

      • RazorSharpe
        Confirmed User
        • Aug 2001
        • 2238

        #4
        Would Gene ($5submission) not be able to help with this?
        Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

        Comment

        Working...