Bitsafe Payments is a registered trade name of Verotel Merchant Services B.V., an Electronic Money Institution regulated and supervised by the Dutch Central Bank.
Verotel is Legit for many on GFY just read good thing about them.
I would like some more info also about bitsafe.com!
Thanks brian mike, yes, they seem less well known than paxum.
curious to hear feedback from existing users, would be great to see their rep more active here too
Bitsafe Payments is a registered trade name of Verotel Merchant Services B.V., an Electronic Money Institution regulated and supervised by the Dutch Central Bank.
Verotel is Legit for many on GFY just read good thing about them.
I would like some more info also about bitsafe.com!
it will work well, only I don“t feel like receiving a package from europe right now, I will do everything in June
Thanks brian mike, yes, they seem less well known than paxum.
curious to hear feedback from existing users, would be great to see their rep more active here too
Comment