Fully Managed Cheap Dedicated Server

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Goldmaniacs
    Confirmed User
    • Dec 2005
    • 344

    #1

    Fully Managed Cheap Dedicated Server

    Looking for a fully managed cheap dedicated. Spam ahead!
    Sig for lease.
  • Ferus
    Bye - Left to do stuff
    • Feb 2013
    • 4102

    #2
    Talk to Chaze from Website Web Hosting - WebHost.pro or Adult Website Hosting - Adult VPS

    I just got a VPS from them to a new project at Busty100 - The honest top100 of busty models

    Comment

    • SCOOTER
      Confirmed User
      • Oct 2001
      • 4010

      #3
      If you have Skype added me and i will be happy to give you a quote.
      Skype: mojohostscott
      or you can PM your contact info and I will be happy to email you or call you.
      Scooter
      [email protected]

      Comment

      • Va2k
        I’m still alive barley.
        • Oct 2001
        • 10060

        #4
        Hey if you still looking I will do a setup where the 2nd month is free. Hit me up

        Comment

        • dantheman
          OG
          • May 2002
          • 3308

          #5
          Originally posted by Goldmaniacs
          Looking for a fully managed cheap dedicated. Spam ahead!

          Let me help you down this slippery road
          M3server.com
          VPS>Get your 2nd month free
          Ded>$100 off your 2nd month
          since 1996
          icq-25135623
          dannyh at~m3server DOT com

          Comment

          • Sly
            Let's do some business!
            • Sep 2004
            • 31380

            #6
            Hello,

            We just had one come available for $75 a month. Fully managed, including DirectAdmin. Paxum accepted.

            Grab me on ICQ and we can get you rolling. My number is 147479144.

            Talk to you soon!
            Vacares - Web Hosting, Domains, O365, Security & More - Paxum and BTC Accepted

            Windows VPS now available
            Great for TSS, Nifty Stats, remote work, virtual assistants, etc.
            Click here for more details.

            Comment

            • AmateurBros
              Confirmed User
              • Jan 2015
              • 399

              #7
              Originally posted by SCOOTER
              If you have Skype added me and i will be happy to give you a quote.
              Skype: mojohostscott
              or you can PM your contact info and I will be happy to email you or call you.
              He said cheap lol
              Email: amateurbros(a)gmail.com
              ICQ: 698-715-421

              Comment

              • AmateurBros
                Confirmed User
                • Jan 2015
                • 399

                #8
                Hit me up, I can beat any deal you can get and fully managed
                Email: amateurbros(a)gmail.com
                ICQ: 698-715-421

                Comment

                • j3rkules
                  VIP
                  • Jul 2013
                  • 22101

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Va2k
                  Hey if you still looking I will do a setup where the 2nd month is free. Hit me up
                  He is your guy.

                  Comment

                  • AmateurBros
                    Confirmed User
                    • Jan 2015
                    • 399

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Sly
                    Hello,

                    We just had one come available for $75 a month. Fully managed, including DirectAdmin. Paxum accepted.

                    Grab me on ICQ and we can get you rolling. My number is 147479144.

                    Talk to you soon!

                    What are the specs?
                    Email: amateurbros(a)gmail.com
                    ICQ: 698-715-421

                    Comment

                    • Denny
                      Too lazy to set a custom title
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 17434

                      #11
                      Check my sig

                      Comment

                      • EddyTheDog
                        Just Doing My Own Thing
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 25442

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Sly
                        Hello,

                        We just had one come available for $75 a month. Fully managed, including DirectAdmin. Paxum accepted.

                        Grab me on ICQ and we can get you rolling. My number is 147479144.

                        Talk to you soon!
                        Go for this offer - I don't know what the specs are of course, but I bet they are more than you would expect at the price...

                        First class support as well.....

                        Comment

                        • 3xmedia
                          Confirmed User
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 5742

                          #13
                          Originally posted by AmateurBros
                          What are the specs?
                          I'd like to know as well.
                          ---

                          Comment

                          • Sly
                            Let's do some business!
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 31380

                            #14
                            Originally posted by AmateurBros
                            What are the specs?
                            Originally posted by 3xmedia
                            I'd like to know as well.
                            Hey guys,

                            This particular one is a starter server, specs are: i3, 8 GB of RAM, 1 TB hard drive

                            If you need more power, I have several other options available as well, everything from E3 to 2 x E5. Custom specs are available as well.
                            Vacares - Web Hosting, Domains, O365, Security & More - Paxum and BTC Accepted

                            Windows VPS now available
                            Great for TSS, Nifty Stats, remote work, virtual assistants, etc.
                            Click here for more details.

                            Comment

                            Working...