"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."
Do you have enough to pay out on 20k emails a week or are you hoping to get it back on sales?
20k ??, i got some reserves but not 20k lol.......
I'm sending out lists every three days so i should be able to pay atleast 3k by the END of next month (gotto wait till all the payments come in)..... i better get this straight and be honest so i don't get into a mess later on.
Why? Do you think it will convert that good? *grin*
20k ??, i got some reserves but not 20k lol.......
I'm sending out lists every three days so i should be able to pay atleast 3k by the END of next month (gotto wait till all the payments come in)..... i better get this straight and be honest so i don't get into a mess later on.
Why? Do you think it will convert that good? *grin*
I was being a smart ass but for your own good. Seriously, if you get some of the big guys sending you emails by chance you could very well have 20k collected in a week or two. Some people do 1000 a day or more by themselves.
Also, most email programs send 4 or 5 mails a day, and sell your name to other mailers.
"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."
20k ??, i got some reserves but not 20k lol.......
I'm sending out lists every three days so i should be able to pay atleast 3k by the END of next month (gotto wait till all the payments come in)..... i better get this straight and be honest so i don't get into a mess later on.
Why? Do you think it will convert that good? *grin*
I was being a smart ass but for your own good. Seriously, if you get some of the big guys sending you emails by chance you could very well have 20k collected in a week or two. Some people do 1000 a day or more by themselves.
Also, most email programs send 4 or 5 mails a day, and sell your name to other mailers.
For the moment my servers mailqueue gets filled up to fast so i send at 150 emails per 60 seconds... i'm still trying to find a better host to put my server to speed it all up. I send to lists of 120k to 200k subscribers and convertions are very damn good.
I don't really understand what you mean by "selling my name"... enlighten me please. It's never to late to learn new things :-)
For the moment my servers mailqueue gets filled up to fast so i send at 150 emails per 60 seconds... i'm still trying to find a better host to put my server to speed it all up. I send to lists of 120k to 200k subscribers and convertions are very damn good.
I don't really understand what you mean by "selling my name"... enlighten me please. It's never to late to learn new things :-)
Some of the big pay per email programs let other programs email their opt in list. Sell the email is what I meant.
"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."
is it me or DID HE REMOVE THE CONTENT - was i RIGHT THEN!!! - HUUUH??
This is what martix had to say:
"Joesho has done nothing wrong and is all strait with Matrix Content! As far as the person who started this mess, you are wrong! Matrix shot the images of Kira. She was paid and signed a model release. No one will be sued. ebus_dk, if you think you have a leg to stand on have your legal department contact mine and leave my customers alone. "
Ebus, i have been reading some of your replies...... you know what man? You are one big dumb asshole who needs a social life asap. You just can't stop harrasing people..... go ask mom for a toy.
"Joesho has done nothing wrong and is all strait with Matrix Content! As far as the person who started this mess, you are wrong! Matrix shot the images of Kira. She was paid and signed a model release. No one will be sued. ebus_dk, if you think you have a leg to stand on have your legal department contact mine and leave my customers alone. "
Ebus, i have been reading some of your replies...... you know what man? You are one big dumb asshole who needs a social life asap. You just can't stop harrasing people..... go ask mom for a toy.
funny thing is that he still removed the content from the site
There are a few email programs out there -
Sign up for them all and pass all your emails to all the accounts!
That way you will probably break even on the cost of buying the mails - Then use your marketing skills to rake in the dollar with all the emails you collect.
We run a free site with cobrands and afilliate links - works ok even as a stand-alone business!
Originally posted by easyfun There are a few email programs out there -
Sign up for them all and pass all your emails to all the accounts!
That way you will probably break even on the cost of buying the mails - Then use your marketing skills to rake in the dollar with all the emails you collect.
We run a free site with cobrands and afilliate links - works ok even as a stand-alone business!
Signup for other email programs? What email programs are you talking about?
One of the first webmasters signup and he's a cheater goddamnit.
This is what my script reported and emailed him:
Our script reported that you are using you own fake email addresses to get signups.
Here is the report:
IP Address of the user: 212.242.62.220
Sign Up Date: 2003-05-06
Sign Up Time: 12:29:15
Unique ID: 529287687159427-873725-2003-05-06
IP Address of the user: 212.242.62.220
Sign Up Date: 2003-05-06
Sign Up Time: 12:30:17
Unique ID: 152197634841282-389898-2003-05-06
IP Address of the user: 212.242.62.220
Sign Up Date: 2003-05-06
Sign Up Time: 12:29:45
Unique ID: 565137717842912-228449-2003-05-06
Three signups from the same ip (yours).
More cheat reports will result in a deletion of your account and a stop to all payments.
Originally posted by easyfun There are a few email programs out there -
Sign up for them all and pass all your emails to all the accounts!
That way you will probably break even on the cost of buying the mails - Then use your marketing skills to rake in the dollar with all the emails you collect.
We run a free site with cobrands and afilliate links - works ok even as a stand-alone business!
You mind explaining how you can opt someone in to multiple lists from 3rd parties by yourself?
"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."
Originally posted by Qumbus One of the first webmasters signup and he's a cheater goddamnit.
This is what my script reported and emailed him:
Our script reported that you are using you own fake email addresses to get signups.
Here is the report:
IP Address of the user: 212.242.62.220
Sign Up Date: 2003-05-06
Sign Up Time: 12:29:15
Unique ID: 529287687159427-873725-2003-05-06
IP Address of the user: 212.242.62.220
Sign Up Date: 2003-05-06
Sign Up Time: 12:30:17
Unique ID: 152197634841282-389898-2003-05-06
IP Address of the user: 212.242.62.220
Sign Up Date: 2003-05-06
Sign Up Time: 12:29:45
Unique ID: 565137717842912-228449-2003-05-06
Three signups from the same ip (yours).
More cheat reports will result in a deletion of your account and a stop to all payments.
Regards,
Freecherrys Team.
Hah, i'm not THAT stupid.
its me - I was testing your state, like I do with ANY program I use.
But you may delete the account, because the site sux - I dont want my surfers to go through that site, only to find that there isent any content
its me - I was testing your state, like I do with ANY program I use.
But you may delete the account, because the site sux - I dont want my surfers to go through that site, only to find that there isent any content
to prove its me; this is the mail you just send me:
Our script reported that you are using you own fake email addresses to get
signups.
Here is the report:
IP Address of the user: 212.242.62.220
Sign Up Date: 2003-05-06
Sign Up Time: 12:29:15
Unique ID: 529287687159427-873725-2003-05-06
IP Address of the user: 212.242.62.220
Sign Up Date: 2003-05-06
Sign Up Time: 12:30:17
Unique ID: 152197634841282-389898-2003-05-06
IP Address of the user: 212.242.62.220
Sign Up Date: 2003-05-06
Sign Up Time: 12:29:45
Unique ID: 565137717842912-228449-2003-05-06
Three signups from the same ip (yours).
More cheat reports will result in a deletion of your account and a stop to
all payments.
its me - I was testing your state, like I do with ANY program I use.
But you may delete the account, because the site sux - I dont want my surfers to go through that site, only to find that there isent any content
Acutally there is 1 stream that updates every day, over 1,000 pics, erotic games and live feeds..... not the same as in a full paysites offcourse, that's why it's a free site... i gotto make a living. But nice try at getting back at me bro.... to bad it didn't work.
My members area is about the same as any free entrance (email) members area, links to content providers with free content that have upsells.
to prove its me; this is the mail you just send me:
Our script reported that you are using you own fake email addresses to get
signups.
Here is the report:
IP Address of the user: 212.242.62.220
Sign Up Date: 2003-05-06
Sign Up Time: 12:29:15
Unique ID: 529287687159427-873725-2003-05-06
IP Address of the user: 212.242.62.220
Sign Up Date: 2003-05-06
Sign Up Time: 12:30:17
Unique ID: 152197634841282-389898-2003-05-06
IP Address of the user: 212.242.62.220
Sign Up Date: 2003-05-06
Sign Up Time: 12:29:45
Unique ID: 565137717842912-228449-2003-05-06
Three signups from the same ip (yours).
More cheat reports will result in a deletion of your account and a stop to
all payments.
Regards,
Freecherrys Team.
You realize you are looking like an ass again? This only proofs my system works and you are doing some worthless shit to fill your day once again.
Acutally there is 1 stream that updates every day, over 1,000 pics, erotic games and live feeds..... not the same as in a full paysites offcourse, that's why it's a free site... i gotto make a living. But nice try at getting back at me bro.... to bad it didn't work.
My members area is about the same as any free entrance (email) members area, links to content providers with free content that have upsells.
If your script flags cheaters by IP how are you going to handle people that get alot of AOL signups? You will get tons of repeated IP's from aol.
"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."
Acutally there is 1 stream that updates every day, over 1,000 pics, erotic games and live feeds..... not the same as in a full paysites offcourse, that's why it's a free site... i gotto make a living. But nice try at getting back at me bro.... to bad it didn't work.
My members area is about the same as any free entrance (email) members area, links to content providers with free content that have upsells.
serious - I was NOT trying to get back at you. I might think you are an idiot, but I was testing to se if it was somethink I could use for my TGP's (tgp surfer love free stuff)
But it wasent something I would push to my surfers - sorry.
There ARE free sites thathave real good content, its all about the upsell
i joined your program, but after joining saw that It is a cobranded join4free.com site..
so as I understand it.. you'll be getting paid from them.. and then depositing my cut to my paypal account
if this is correct. im not interested ..
but if im wrong.. please correct me
Pete
LOOOOOOL nope, the script i use i called join4free...... damn i should have given that folder another name. No man really, it's just a folder name in the cgi-bin where the script resides :-) It's totally independent and totally all myself :-)
Originally posted by ebus_dk I dont get this part:
I signed up 3 times, Validated 2 - but you give me credit for 4
ebus after you said i could delete your account i went ot test something and was testing if i could have the confirmation setup in another way but it didn't work. Since you said i could delete your account i was using yours..... if you wanna keep you just earned yourself another dollar lol
Originally posted by ebus_dk
edit: I clicked the activation link 2 times on ONE account, to se what happend, but that dident generate any problems on the surferside
So now your giving me a free review? Nice man... appreciate it :-)
I saw this before I said you could delete it - St least I think so - now im not sure.
I logged in 2 times, but dont know if the first time was before or after I told you to delete it.
But why would it show 3 clicks, and 4 signups?
Originally posted by ebus_dk I saw this before I said you could delete it - St least I think so - now im not sure.
I logged in 2 times, but dont know if the first time was before or after I told you to delete it.
But why would it show 3 clicks, and 4 signups?
Because i was handrefreshing the pass thruw page that detects the signup on the server side..... i'm just trying some stuff out. Don't mind the stats right now on your account.... i'm testing something out.... probably changed again now. If however you DO want to keep the account let me know and i will set it back to 4 signups.
... will we hear a "sorry guys, can´t pay you for your emails cause my script fucked up" in 4 weeks time ??
Nope, even if i delete or reset the script stats they get backed up every 10 mins so i just put the last backup back.... you will however loose 10 mins though.
Because i was handrefreshing the pass thruw page that detects the signup on the server side..... i'm just trying some stuff out. Don't mind the stats right now on your account.... i'm testing something out.... probably changed again now. If however you DO want to keep the account let me know and i will set it back to 4 signups.
set it to 400 signups, and I'll keep it.
If you cant, go ahead and delete it
"I try to make a habit of bouncing my eyes up to the face of a beautiful woman, and often repeat “not mine” in my head or even verbally. She’s not mine. God has her set aside. She’s not mine. She’s His little girl, and she needs me to fight for her by keeping my eyes where they should be."
Drop a pass in here. I don't want to sign up for spam.
signup and tell me your email addy with what you signed up with.. i'll delete it again once you have taken a look at the members area, remember, this is a free site with not the same as a paysite members area. Just links to content from free content providers for members areas to try and make some upsells.. is anyone know or can get me a good deal i'm always open for new ideas/deals... i need to get another content provider anyway.
Comment