Mechbunny Cam Aggregator Released

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dUbster
    So Fucking Banned
    • Aug 2021
    • 346

    #201
    Originally posted by mrmister
    Is UnCams using mechbunny script?
    yes with a lot of modifications

    Comment

    • k0nr4d
      Confirmed User
      • Aug 2006
      • 9231

      #202
      I'm working on friendlier URLs, but it's kind of hard to do while maintaining the filtering the way it works.
      Mechanical Bunny Media
      Mechbunny Tube Script | Mechbunny Webcam Aggregator Script | Custom Web Development

      Comment

      • PretjeNL
        Confirmed User
        • Dec 2013
        • 328

        #203
        Originally posted by dUbster
        yes with a lot of modifications
        And what i also see on uncams is grey CB logo's, but when you click on them the model is online. So how is it possible that it's the grey CB logo? This also happens sometimes when the model is private or not online.

        Comment

        • k0nr4d
          Confirmed User
          • Aug 2006
          • 9231

          #204
          Originally posted by PretjeNL
          And what i also see on uncams is grey CB logo's, but when you click on them the model is online. So how is it possible that it's the grey CB logo? This also happens sometimes when the model is private or not online.

          The cron updates the db every x minutes, but when a model is offline chaturbate replaces the thumb with their logo.
          Mechanical Bunny Media
          Mechbunny Tube Script | Mechbunny Webcam Aggregator Script | Custom Web Development

          Comment

          • PretjeNL
            Confirmed User
            • Dec 2013
            • 328

            #205
            Originally posted by k0nr4d
            The cron updates the db every x minutes, but when a model is offline chaturbate replaces the thumb with their logo.
            These 3 logo cams where not offline... When i clicked them i got the cam.

            Comment

            • bns666
              Confirmed Fetishist
              • Mar 2005
              • 11549

              #206
              uncams owner will be happy to see his site analysed and reverse engineered in a public forum
              ⭐ CAM SODA ⭐ STRIPCHAT ⭐
              ⭐ CHATURBATE ⭐ X LOVE CAM ⭐

              Comment

              • k0nr4d
                Confirmed User
                • Aug 2006
                • 9231

                #207
                Originally posted by PretjeNL
                These 3 logo cams where not offline... When i clicked them i got the cam.
                When you click it and get iframe, it's the "current state". The cron runs (if it's done per our instructions) every 5 minutes, thus the model might have been on, went offline for 3-4 minutes, and come back on for instance. Ultimately the thumbs get loaded from chaturbate directly because we couldn't possible download the thumbs fast enough to keep a site "live", so it might just be something on chaturbate's end too (caching, delays, etc)
                Mechanical Bunny Media
                Mechbunny Tube Script | Mechbunny Webcam Aggregator Script | Custom Web Development

                Comment

                • Holy Damage
                  Confirmed User
                  • Oct 2013
                  • 997

                  #208
                  Originally posted by bns666
                  uncams owner will be happy to see his site analysed and reverse engineered in a public forum
                  is it a public or private site ?

                  Comment

                  • Tube Ace
                    So Fucking Banned
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 4941

                    #209
                    Originally posted by brassmonkey
                    The site ranked well when it was first launched but has now tanked.

                    pm or email me i will look.
                    Originally posted by BobJones123
                    No thanks.

                    Comment

                    • Nonono90
                      Confirmed User
                      • Sep 2022
                      • 31

                      #210
                      Originally posted by k0nr4d
                      When you click it and get iframe, it's the "current state". The cron runs (if it's done per our instructions) every 5 minutes, thus the model might have been on, went offline for 3-4 minutes, and come back on for instance. Ultimately the thumbs get loaded from chaturbate directly because we couldn't possible download the thumbs fast enough to keep a site "live", so it might just be something on chaturbate's end too (caching, delays, etc)
                      Hey man. I'm ready to switch from roboscripts over to mechbunny. I sent a ticket through mechbunny site with a few questions.

                      Would love to chat for a minute if possible

                      Comment

                      • Holy Damage
                        Confirmed User
                        • Oct 2013
                        • 997

                        #211
                        Originally posted by mrmister
                        Is UnCams using mechbunny script?

                        Cambb also does it. I have the mechbunny script and have done all this, but not found a way to make tags specific. I made male, female, couples and trans via custom lander pages. Each tag is made via custom landers also, but needs some custom work done to make it gender specific, a lander within a lander
                        I think cambb is custom, isn't it?

                        Comment

                        • brassmonkey
                          Pay It Forward
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 77390

                          #212
                          Originally posted by bns666
                          uncams owner will be happy to see his site analysed and reverse engineered in a public forum
                          yup
                          TRUMP 2026 KEKAW!!! - The Laken Riley Act Is Law!
                          DACA ENDED - SUPPORT AZ HCR 2060 52R - email: brassballz-at-techie.com

                          Comment

                          • Shoplifter
                            Richest man in Babylon
                            • Jan 2002
                            • 5892

                            #213
                            Originally posted by dUbster
                            By no means is this script plug-n-play, if you want it working properly and SEO friendly then you have to do some work to it
                            I've done a few landing pages for major tags, but I left the tag page with the query string URLs as is.

                            How toxic are these URLs, other than being ugly?

                            For the most part I have installed the MB script over a couple of old sites that were using the very old Robo 3.0 script. I can't say that rankings or traffic has gotten worse, but certainly no increases yet.
                            I Like Blondes

                            Comment

                            • MKA
                              Hey...
                              • Nov 2011
                              • 610

                              #214
                              Don't forget to update the Tube script as well. Last one was begin 2021 : )
                              High Quality Blogs/Links For Sale

                              Comment

                              • Lief Thorson
                                So Fucking Banned
                                • Apr 2023
                                • 528

                                #215
                                This is interesting. Does it still work?

                                Comment

                                • k0nr4d
                                  Confirmed User
                                  • Aug 2006
                                  • 9231

                                  #216
                                  Originally posted by MKA
                                  Don't forget to update the Tube script as well. Last one was begin 2021 : )
                                  I have a bigger update for that coming out just lots of other things on my plate and I haven't released it yet.
                                  Mechanical Bunny Media
                                  Mechbunny Tube Script | Mechbunny Webcam Aggregator Script | Custom Web Development

                                  Comment

                                  • k0nr4d
                                    Confirmed User
                                    • Aug 2006
                                    • 9231

                                    #217
                                    Originally posted by Lief Thorson
                                    This is interesting. Does it still work?
                                    Yes, except for cam4 who's API started returning 404ing URLs and who's support hasn't replied to me yet about it...
                                    Mechanical Bunny Media
                                    Mechbunny Tube Script | Mechbunny Webcam Aggregator Script | Custom Web Development

                                    Comment

                                    • VladS
                                      Available for Coding Work
                                      • Jun 2008
                                      • 1460

                                      #218
                                      Originally posted by Lief Thorson
                                      This is interesting. Does it still work?
                                      The script itself? Of course it does
                                      <developer> MechBunny / KVS / PHP / MySQL / HTML5 / CSS3 / jQuery
                                      Email: vlad [at] dangerouscoding.com
                                      Telegram: @dangerouscoding

                                      Comment

                                      • 3xmedia
                                        Confirmed User
                                        • Apr 2004
                                        • 5743

                                        #219
                                        Originally posted by mrmister
                                        Is UnCams using mechbunny script?
                                        I doubt it, custom script probably.
                                        ---

                                        Comment

                                        • k0nr4d
                                          Confirmed User
                                          • Aug 2006
                                          • 9231

                                          #220
                                          Next update has SE Friendly URLs for the tags, ability to make custom URLs and automatically link them in the navigation (for making more complex data sets at friendly URLs), and a few other things. I'm just waiting to hear back from Cam4 support regarding their stuff before releasing.
                                          Mechanical Bunny Media
                                          Mechbunny Tube Script | Mechbunny Webcam Aggregator Script | Custom Web Development

                                          Comment

                                          • mrmister
                                            Confirmed User
                                            • Jan 2015
                                            • 1200

                                            #221
                                            Originally posted by k0nr4d
                                            Next update has SE Friendly URLs for the tags, ability to make custom URLs and automatically link them in the navigation (for making more complex data sets at friendly URLs), and a few other things. I'm just waiting to hear back from Cam4 support regarding their stuff before releasing.
                                            Will it be possible to add header and footer text to tag pages? Or will you still have to use custom URLs for that?
                                            Looking for a link exchange

                                            Comment

                                            • k0nr4d
                                              Confirmed User
                                              • Aug 2006
                                              • 9231

                                              #222
                                              Originally posted by mrmister
                                              Will it be possible to add header and footer text to tag pages? Or will you still have to use custom URLs for that?
                                              Have to use custom urls but they add to a special section in the nav now. You can display only those and disable the rest. With multi tags you end up with the issue of which tag's text to use...
                                              Mechanical Bunny Media
                                              Mechbunny Tube Script | Mechbunny Webcam Aggregator Script | Custom Web Development

                                              Comment

                                              • Brian mike
                                                ST Network
                                                • Oct 2014
                                                • 8737

                                                #223
                                                Originally posted by k0nr4d
                                                Next update has SE Friendly URLs for the tags, ability to make custom URLs and automatically link them in the navigation (for making more complex data sets at friendly URLs), and a few other things. I'm just waiting to hear back from Cam4 support regarding their stuff before releasing.

                                                Comment

                                                • k0nr4d
                                                  Confirmed User
                                                  • Aug 2006
                                                  • 9231

                                                  #224
                                                  I spoke to cam4, i'll likely release the update today. The link issue should be resolvable on their end without code modifications on our end.
                                                  Mechanical Bunny Media
                                                  Mechbunny Tube Script | Mechbunny Webcam Aggregator Script | Custom Web Development

                                                  Comment

                                                  • Nicky
                                                    Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                    • Mar 2003
                                                    • 30071

                                                    #225
                                                    Originally posted by k0nr4d
                                                    I have a bigger update for that coming out just lots of other things on my plate and I haven't released it yet.
                                                    Nice. Since I'm rebuilding my MB sites on a new server that's good to hear.

                                                    gfynicky @ gmail.com

                                                    Comment

                                                    • k0nr4d
                                                      Confirmed User
                                                      • Aug 2006
                                                      • 9231

                                                      #226
                                                      1.1.3 Update is out and downloadable from admin area.

                                                      - Added SE Friendly URL option (set in admin area settings)
                                                      - Added Optional Quicklinks section to sidebar on both templates, togglable in the template settings. This shows custom URLs which have show in navigation set to true.
                                                      - Fixed iframe for cambuilder
                                                      - Age verification page now uses logo from website instead of SVG
                                                      - Fixed URLs in GDPR notification at bottom when running script from within directory
                                                      - Added chaturbate whitelabel notification to edit api for that site.
                                                      - Added truncating to API keys on API Settings page to prevent page from stretching too far.
                                                      - Added abiliy to go direct to target site from thumbnail, circumventing embed page (setting is per API)
                                                      - Added embed cams for Cam4
                                                      - Fixed URL in forgot password email
                                                      Mechanical Bunny Media
                                                      Mechbunny Tube Script | Mechbunny Webcam Aggregator Script | Custom Web Development

                                                      Comment

                                                      • pencocaste
                                                        Confirmed User
                                                        • Jul 2016
                                                        • 83

                                                        #227
                                                        Originally posted by k0nr4d
                                                        1.1.3 Update is out and downloadable from admin area.

                                                        - Added SE Friendly URL option (set in admin area settings)
                                                        - Added Optional Quicklinks section to sidebar on both templates, togglable in the template settings. This shows custom URLs which have show in navigation set to true.
                                                        - Fixed iframe for cambuilder
                                                        - Age verification page now uses logo from website instead of SVG
                                                        - Fixed URLs in GDPR notification at bottom when running script from within directory
                                                        - Added chaturbate whitelabel notification to edit api for that site.
                                                        - Added truncating to API keys on API Settings page to prevent page from stretching too far.
                                                        - Added abiliy to go direct to target site from thumbnail, circumventing embed page (setting is per API)
                                                        - Added embed cams for Cam4
                                                        - Fixed URL in forgot password email
                                                        Hello k0nr4d, I have some questions:
                                                        1. Can I add a whitelabel from stripchat?
                                                        2. Can I show only cams from one sites? and dont show cams from other sites and dont show the "sites" button?
                                                        3. Can I add text to the models urls?

                                                        Thank you

                                                        Comment

                                                        • k0nr4d
                                                          Confirmed User
                                                          • Aug 2006
                                                          • 9231

                                                          #228
                                                          Originally posted by pencocaste
                                                          Hello k0nr4d, I have some questions:
                                                          1. Can I add a whitelabel from stripchat?
                                                          2. Can I show only cams from one sites? and dont show cams from other sites and dont show the "sites" button?
                                                          3. Can I add text to the models urls?

                                                          Thank you
                                                          1) Not at this time, I'd have to check what it would take to integrate that.
                                                          2) Yes, you can just remove it the sites link from the template and disable the other APIs leaving only the one
                                                          3) Yes.
                                                          Mechanical Bunny Media
                                                          Mechbunny Tube Script | Mechbunny Webcam Aggregator Script | Custom Web Development

                                                          Comment

                                                          • ScifiAdult
                                                            Registered User
                                                            • May 2023
                                                            • 3

                                                            #229
                                                            Be very careful when buying scripts from Mechbunny.com.
                                                            On May 12, 2023, I purchased (Transaction ID: 4800134245) this webcam api script:
                                                            Mechbunny.com/webcam-api-script
                                                            After payment, I contacted them and they stated on the website that they would contact me within 24 hours, or even earlier.
                                                            Since they did not respond, I also contacted them on 15.5.2023
                                                            Today is May 18, 2023 and until today they did not call, did not write back, did not send the script.
                                                            They received the money, but they don't react in any way.
                                                            I do not recommend buying products from this seller!!!

                                                            Comment

                                                            • sarettah
                                                              see you later, I'm gone
                                                              • Oct 2002
                                                              • 14376

                                                              #230
                                                              Originally posted by ScifiAdult
                                                              Be very careful when buying scripts from Mechbunny.com.
                                                              On May 12, 2023, I purchased (Transaction ID: 4800134245) this webcam api script:
                                                              Mechbunny.com/webcam-api-script

                                                              yadda yadda wibble
                                                              Have you tried to contact k0nr4d directly before putting up your posts?

                                                              K0nr4d is one of the most solid and reliable developers there are.

                                                              i am sure there is some reason for this. I have sent him a message letting him know that about the thread you started so he will probably come in and address the issue or get with you privately to make sure you get taken care of.

                                                              .
                                                              All cookies cleared!

                                                              Comment

                                                              • fris
                                                                I have to go potty
                                                                • Aug 2002
                                                                • 55903

                                                                #231
                                                                Originally posted by ScifiAdult
                                                                Be very careful when buying scripts from Mechbunny.com.
                                                                On May 12, 2023, I purchased (Transaction ID: 4800134245) this webcam api script:
                                                                Mechbunny.com/webcam-api-script
                                                                After payment, I contacted them and they stated on the website that they would contact me within 24 hours, or even earlier.
                                                                Since they did not respond, I also contacted them on 15.5.2023
                                                                Today is May 18, 2023 and until today they did not call, did not write back, did not send the script.
                                                                They received the money, but they don't react in any way.
                                                                I do not recommend buying products from this seller!!!
                                                                did you even try msging konrad, hes always available on skype.

                                                                been a customer since the early days of the tube script, they are always available even via support email.
                                                                Since 1999: 69 Adult Industry awards for Best Hosting Company and professional excellence.


                                                                My Newest Theme

                                                                Comment

                                                                • ScifiAdult
                                                                  Registered User
                                                                  • May 2023
                                                                  • 3

                                                                  #232
                                                                  I don't use Skype... I wrote to them twice through the form and they have my email and phone number.
                                                                  I also sent them proof of payment.
                                                                  They are completely silent and do not react in any way.

                                                                  Originally posted by fris
                                                                  did you even try msging konrad, hes always available on skype.

                                                                  been a customer since the early days of the tube script, they are always available even via support email.

                                                                  Comment

                                                                  • Shoplifter
                                                                    Richest man in Babylon
                                                                    • Jan 2002
                                                                    • 5892

                                                                    #233
                                                                    When I buy something from them I send a ticket in their system

                                                                    I had my ticket from yesterday answered. I can't think of a single time I have not had a response within 24 hours. Hope you get it worked out and enjoy the script.
                                                                    I Like Blondes

                                                                    Comment

                                                                    • V_RocKs
                                                                      Damn Right I Kiss Ass!
                                                                      • Nov 2003
                                                                      • 32467

                                                                      #234
                                                                      Cambb is on a script I wrote and has since been modified by competent programmers who turned my vision into a stable reality. It isn't for sale. It isn't run anywhere else. Anybody could do what I did by visiting w3schools.com.

                                                                      Anyone who knows me knows this is true.

                                                                      Comment

                                                                      • k0nr4d
                                                                        Confirmed User
                                                                        • Aug 2006
                                                                        • 9231

                                                                        #235
                                                                        Contact form is fixed, I invite anyone else that tried to contact us recently to do so again. The complaining customer has been refunded.
                                                                        Mechanical Bunny Media
                                                                        Mechbunny Tube Script | Mechbunny Webcam Aggregator Script | Custom Web Development

                                                                        Comment

                                                                        • ScifiAdult
                                                                          Registered User
                                                                          • May 2023
                                                                          • 3

                                                                          #236
                                                                          I confirm ... The seller contacted me and returned the money to the account.

                                                                          Originally posted by k0nr4d
                                                                          Contact form is fixed, I invite anyone else that tried to contact us recently to do so again. The complaining customer has been refunded.

                                                                          Comment

                                                                          • Tjeezers
                                                                            Webmaster
                                                                            • Mar 2007
                                                                            • 16605

                                                                            #237
                                                                            Originally posted by ScifiAdult
                                                                            I confirm ... The seller contacted me and returned the money to the account.
                                                                            We do not doubt his word!

                                                                            I am not sure if you know, but the guy you complain about is one of the people who has put in more than his share throughout the years to give us this awesome opportunity to work on his code and product.

                                                                            It is a shame you missed out on this chance!
                                                                            www.Tjeezers.cam

                                                                            Comment

                                                                            • Clam
                                                                              Confirmed User
                                                                              • Sep 2002
                                                                              • 127

                                                                              #238
                                                                              K0nr4d, does the script support multiple cam sites from a single database, or perhaps the cron job could post the api results to multiple dbs?

                                                                              My concern is the amount of API chatter if you were running multiple cam sites.

                                                                              Thanks!

                                                                              Comment

                                                                              • Squrr
                                                                                Confirmed User
                                                                                • Jan 2023
                                                                                • 48

                                                                                #239
                                                                                Awesome work, seems to be the go to aggregator around here. Will have to check it out more closely when I get around to setting up a few more sites
                                                                                RedLightRevenue
                                                                                The #1 Place to Track Adult Affiliate Programs

                                                                                Comment

                                                                                • k0nr4d
                                                                                  Confirmed User
                                                                                  • Aug 2006
                                                                                  • 9231

                                                                                  #240
                                                                                  Originally posted by Clam
                                                                                  K0nr4d, does the script support multiple cam sites from a single database, or perhaps the cron job could post the api results to multiple dbs?

                                                                                  My concern is the amount of API chatter if you were running multiple cam sites.

                                                                                  Thanks!
                                                                                  Hey sorry didn't see this.

                                                                                  Natively - no, but theoretically this can be done by symlinking the frm, myd and myi files for the table in mysql directly
                                                                                  Mechanical Bunny Media
                                                                                  Mechbunny Tube Script | Mechbunny Webcam Aggregator Script | Custom Web Development

                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                  • mrmister
                                                                                    Confirmed User
                                                                                    • Jan 2015
                                                                                    • 1200

                                                                                    #241
                                                                                    Custom URLs in latest patch are so much better

                                                                                    I do feel like you could make them smaller though but that's just me

                                                                                    https://cams.mechbunnydemo.com/status/online/gender/f,m

                                                                                    Could be easily shortened to

                                                                                    https://cams.mechbunnydemo.com/gender/f,m

                                                                                    No need for online part but I'm not a coder

                                                                                    Also how easy in theory would it be to have a separate list of tags for a custom lander page?

                                                                                    For instance I have main pages male. Female. Trans

                                                                                    And then when you click on them pages it would list unique tags for that gender only
                                                                                    Looking for a link exchange

                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                    • k0nr4d
                                                                                      Confirmed User
                                                                                      • Aug 2006
                                                                                      • 9231

                                                                                      #242
                                                                                      Originally posted by mrmister
                                                                                      Custom URLs in latest patch are so much better

                                                                                      I do feel like you could make them smaller though but that's just me

                                                                                      https://cams.mechbunnydemo.com/status/online/gender/f,m

                                                                                      Could be easily shortened to

                                                                                      https://cams.mechbunnydemo.com/gender/f,m

                                                                                      No need for online part but I'm not a coder

                                                                                      Also how easy in theory would it be to have a separate list of tags for a custom lander page?

                                                                                      For instance I have main pages male. Female. Trans

                                                                                      And then when you click on them pages it would list unique tags for that gender only
                                                                                      Look under settings->custom urls, you can do that already.
                                                                                      Mechanical Bunny Media
                                                                                      Mechbunny Tube Script | Mechbunny Webcam Aggregator Script | Custom Web Development

                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                      • Freedoom
                                                                                        Confirmed User
                                                                                        • Feb 2006
                                                                                        • 2821

                                                                                        #243
                                                                                        Hi,
                                                                                        Can I use whitelabels for: Bongacams, Stripchat, camsoda, xlove and webcamwiz?

                                                                                        When I try to like or dislike, I receive this message: "An error has occured."
                                                                                        List Of Sex Cams

                                                                                        Comment

                                                                                        • mrmister
                                                                                          Confirmed User
                                                                                          • Jan 2015
                                                                                          • 1200

                                                                                          #244
                                                                                          I've noticed that stripchat can only pull one gender at a time, not all at the same time. So if I have females selected, it will pull them fine. same with males, and trans and couples. However, if I click all it will one publish one. if that makes sense?

                                                                                          maybe a bug or just the way their API works
                                                                                          Looking for a link exchange

                                                                                          Comment

                                                                                          • k0nr4d
                                                                                            Confirmed User
                                                                                            • Aug 2006
                                                                                            • 9231

                                                                                            #245
                                                                                            Originally posted by mrmister
                                                                                            I've noticed that stripchat can only pull one gender at a time, not all at the same time. So if I have females selected, it will pull them fine. same with males, and trans and couples. However, if I click all it will one publish one. if that makes sense?

                                                                                            maybe a bug or just the way their API works
                                                                                            Their API works a bit differently then the rest as IIRC they return all the models separately by gender. I have an update coming out soon for the script and a new default template made by Zuzanadesigns.
                                                                                            Mechanical Bunny Media
                                                                                            Mechbunny Tube Script | Mechbunny Webcam Aggregator Script | Custom Web Development

                                                                                            Comment

                                                                                            • mrmister
                                                                                              Confirmed User
                                                                                              • Jan 2015
                                                                                              • 1200

                                                                                              #246
                                                                                              Originally posted by k0nr4d
                                                                                              Their API works a bit differently then the rest as IIRC they return all the models separately by gender. I have an update coming out soon for the script and a new default template made by Zuzanadesigns.
                                                                                              Oh really? Do you have an ETA? I was going to get some work done on it but no point if your new update fixes it. I don't need exact timeframe just rough estimate if possible
                                                                                              Looking for a link exchange

                                                                                              Comment

                                                                                              • seoguy
                                                                                                Confirmed User
                                                                                                • Nov 2004
                                                                                                • 381

                                                                                                #247
                                                                                                I bought the script and can say it's pretty nice and well worth the money. The support is outstanding. My host had problems installing the script correctly, and Konrad fixed it quite quickly.

                                                                                                Comment

                                                                                                • kinkylily
                                                                                                  Confirmed User
                                                                                                  • Apr 2023
                                                                                                  • 28

                                                                                                  #248
                                                                                                  Welldone
                                                                                                  https://www.kinkylily.com with beautiful girls and nudes

                                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                                  • emmasexytime
                                                                                                    Confirmed User
                                                                                                    • Jan 2015
                                                                                                    • 4548

                                                                                                    #249
                                                                                                    Originally posted by seoguy
                                                                                                    I bought the script and can say it's pretty nice and well worth the money. The support is outstanding. My host had problems installing the script correctly, and Konrad fixed it quite quickly.
                                                                                                    can you share your site please?
                                                                                                    Join the BEST cam affiliate program on the internet!
                                                                                                    I've referred over $1.7mil in spending this past year, you should join in.
                                                                                                    live camss > How to make a live cam site backlinks > hardlinks.org

                                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                                    • k0nr4d
                                                                                                      Confirmed User
                                                                                                      • Aug 2006
                                                                                                      • 9231

                                                                                                      #250
                                                                                                      Originally posted by mrmister
                                                                                                      Oh really? Do you have an ETA? I was going to get some work done on it but no point if your new update fixes it. I don't need exact timeframe just rough estimate if possible
                                                                                                      Worker finished cutting the template, my wife and kids are gone until Friday so hopefully this week.
                                                                                                      Mechanical Bunny Media
                                                                                                      Mechbunny Tube Script | Mechbunny Webcam Aggregator Script | Custom Web Development

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Working...