Can't login to my Amatuer Pages account

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pornshop05
    Registered User
    • Feb 2005
    • 7

    #1

    Can't login to my Amatuer Pages account

    I've asked for the password to be sent to me several times(through the automated feature). I also never received an email after opening my account but when I go to STATS, I can see my clicks.... just can't log into MY ACCOUNT to see what's going on in there. I am a newbie at this stuff so please be gentle....

    Thank you and I look forward to working with as many of you as possible. Please feel free to PM me with any pointers.

    Thanks
    Eddie
  • Manansala
    Confirmed User
    • Jan 2005
    • 551

    #2
    That's just harsh man. If no email can be retrieved, make sure you view the spam folder or check what emails are being blocked. See to it that you are checking the right email address, the one you used to register. If al else fails, drop help or support of the site an email informaing about your query. Have a password retrieval session which they will ask a few details about your registration, like your favorite whore, your credit card number, or porn mailing address etc..
    I don't have a signature. !

    Comment

    • pornshop05
      Registered User
      • Feb 2005
      • 7

      #3
      Originally posted by Manansala
      That's just harsh man. If no email can be retrieved, make sure you view the spam folder or check what emails are being blocked. See to it that you are checking the right email address, the one you used to register. If al else fails, drop help or support of the site an email informaing about your query. Have a password retrieval session which they will ask a few details about your registration, like your favorite whore, your credit card number, or porn mailing address etc..

      I have sent support several emails. Also, just sent one to Loryn (?) the day before I made this post. I don't know what to do now. I just don't want to continue sending traffic to my site if I don't have control of my account so I can see how it is doing.
      I am using my Road Runner account for the registered email. I'd like to change it to Yahoo or something else but I can't get in there to do it...
      Thanks for the help Manansala. Hopefully all will be resolved soon.
      Eddie

      Comment

      • RRRED
        Confirmed User
        • Jan 2001
        • 6754

        #4
        I'll ask JT about this today. Please send me your user/pass to my email address or icq below.

        Thanks

        Comment

        • pornshop05
          Registered User
          • Feb 2005
          • 7

          #5
          I sent you the info that I have.

          Thank you for the help RRRED.

          Eddie

          Comment

          • pornshop05
            Registered User
            • Feb 2005
            • 7

            #6
            Still no communication from anyone on this matter. RRRED tried to help but I still haven't heard from anyone.

            Oh well

            Comment

            Working...