View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 10:18 PM  
Jigster715
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZENRA View Post
You might have better luck if you told the fine folks at GFY a bit more about your venture. Things like what studios and producers in Japan you are representing, etc. would go a long way. No need to paint our industry as some impenetrable boundary that only few can cross into.
The reality is...some sites on your server with your name on them have a history and a rep as theft sites. I've been discussing this FACT with several producers.

Some of the companies you work with are the ones who are in the police hot seat at the moment. Few of them perform due diligence as to your activities. Now and in the past. Hopefully, that will be changing.

No need to share company information here. When I receive mail from a reputable site here or content producer we reveal who is involved. But there are too many trolls, thieves and crooks, you know, like you, here.

The fact is we have already made several deals that will benefit Japanese sites and foreign content producers.

All of this and the fact that your translations are dreadful really calls into question just what your position is, in "our" industry. Plus, you make them unreadable by moving them around and changing the text colors. That and the fact the content you have licensed is older than Moses. Much of it is before my time and that began in 2005.

We shoot new content weekly as well. New content. Maybe you've hard of it.

So please, leave this space for the grownups.

There is meaningful penetration in this biz and then there is what you do.
Jigster715 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote