View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 12:13 PM  
kristin
GOO!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr_damian View Post
I agree, telling them how you caught them is a bad idea. However so is not saying what rules did they brake and ignoring a public post in my opinion.
I don't come here much, but these are exactly the kind of threads I check gfy for. There's lot to be learned about a sponsor from seeing how they treat other affiliates.
You can tell a cheater from a real WM because on fraud accounts we don't tell the webmaster, we just shut down their account. If it's a true webmaster they hit you up. 99.9% of the time, we don't get hit up and know it's fraud. Last year, it was getting bad that the frauders were hitting us up asking why their account was shut down. Rather ballsy. Many times, we get notification from the processor, so they have already shut down their account on that end and won't allow joins to process. The processors don't give a lot of info as to why they think their account is fraud. Once you ask the frauder how the joins were generated so we can explain it to the processors, they go away.

So, it's a balancing act ...

"Usually only fat guys have the kind of knowledge and ability that Kristin has."

Last edited by kristin; 12-06-2013 at 12:24 PM..
kristin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote