View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 08:20 AM  
signupdamnit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly View Post
Money earned from the program goes to Shane.

Shane does not pay Biggy.

Biggy, third party "operator", pay affiliates out of own pocket.

Biggy confirms that Shane will not be paying Biggy.

Biggy has no choice but to close "program."

That it?

Not sure why Biggy is getting ragged on. Sounds like he got fucked the most. Shane/Melissa are to blame and all we can do is move on. Melissa was hot, the time/money I spent promoting her has been recouped many times over. It's a shame, but arguing over an unfortunate situation isn't going to pay anyone.

Good luck everyone, remember that any ONE sponsor is but one piece of your large puzzle. If you haven't been screwed yet, you will at some point. Enjoy the fruits while they are good, always be prepared to pick from the next tree.
For me personally I'm very skeptical that things really are happening like that. No one really knows what is going on except them. The only thing affiliates know is they aren't getting paid. I've learned to be very skeptical in this business as so many are CROOKS. But I've said enough already. If there are any affiliates out there owed money it's also on them to come and speak out if they care.
signupdamnit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote