View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 03:45 AM  
SDA CASH - Banned for Life AGAIN
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBJ View Post

this is a he said she said story and since this thread was started cause of a 6.5 million dollar lie I doubt anyone in this thread believes what you said is a fact

What I do know is as far as i know rob has no gfy nick and Chris does but has NEVER posted negative about you in your threads or any other threads..

then there is you that claimed to OWN this very house this thread is about but truth be told it's a foreclosure house that you might be tight with a real estate agent and offered them a few hundred..

oh and another thing i know is YOU have had 4+ nicks banned here cause they were proven as Eddie Coates nicks and you were "Banned for life" (but I guess the new GFY doesn't care about the "banned for life" and if you kiss enough ass you will let be back in..

So who would you believe??
and i have not said one negative thing about Chris as well.

It is Rob who has issues.

That is the truth, if no one believes the truth. OH WELL

Seems like you have issues as well making this your business over and over and over again.

Does my content and business really bother you that much you must post over and over again in my threads?
SDA CASH - Banned for Life AGAIN is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote