View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 10:10 PM  
fusionx
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael O View Post
Sad to say that ePassporte is no more so the same with my job, there will be a few people left handling payouts from the Wallet and I will not be one of them but I am 100% confident that everyone will get their Wallet money. I will get clarification on if ACH and CC transfers will still be working or if its strictly wires in the morning and get the information to you as of now I do not know much more than what were posted.

I honestly thought this would be resolved up until the bank cut off the ability to see the Virtual card balance and from then I guess I knew were things were heading.
I know this has hurt a lot of people both with their business and personal lives and I am sorry for that, it sucks it ended this way.
I do not know in details what happened but I know that Chris Mallick did everything in his power to get ePassporte back to normal but sadly it were not possible.

I had 5 fantastic years with ePassporte and I have always been happy working for ePassporte and I have never regretted contacting Chris 5 years ago asking if he needed someone on the boards a few hours a week, I figured it would be 10 hours a week for a couple of months maybe until they found a better solution never imagined it would be for so long
It have been a pleasure working with all the webmasters I have talked to over the years, we might not have agreed on everything but I hope we got things sorted out in the end.
Thanks for the last 5 years, there have been good times and bad times but the good times have outweighed the bad times by at least 10-1

I am going to miss you all.
Michael
Thank you for always so up front and for simply being available all the time.

I don't think you will have any problem finding a position, assuming that's what you want right now. You have a fantastic reputation, and any company would be lucky to land you.
fusionx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook