ExcellentNudes

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • VladS
    Available for Coding Work
    • Jun 2008
    • 1460

    #1

    ExcellentNudes

    I recently got an email from you re coding work, however you have a problem with your email server over at Dreamhost and i'm not able to email you back. Tried a couple times and it bounces.

    Contact me from an email address that doesn't bounce or find me on Skype (faxite).

    I have no clue how else i can reply to you as besides the non working email address, i have no other contact info of yours.
    <developer> MechBunny / KVS / PHP / MySQL / HTML5 / CSS3 / jQuery
    Email: vlad [at] dangerouscoding.com
    Telegram: @dangerouscoding
  • ExcellentNudes
    Registered User
    • Jul 2012
    • 21

    #2
    Thanks For Heads Up

    My MX records weren't supposed to change. I'll get it fixed and email you again.

    Comment

    Working...