Well... I've been doing pretty good with them for years, selling a dozen of fleshlights on a monthly basis until they suspended my acc for "breaking their TOS": Promoting via newsgroup.
There was no spam, just a few questions about fleshlight and exact answers.
I don't know how much have they stolen from me since i've been in vacations, but it's a few hundreds of unpaid bucks and future sales from the links.
Daniel who's behind that mess suggested me to create another acc with them and continue promote them:
So they keep all the traffic from my banned acc
I've blacklisted them for that reason and asking everyone to support me in that situation.
BTW i remind another threads bashing FNCash or suggesting not to do business with them, would be grateful if you provide links
There was no spam, just a few questions about fleshlight and exact answers.
I don't know how much have they stolen from me since i've been in vacations, but it's a few hundreds of unpaid bucks and future sales from the links.
Daniel who's behind that mess suggested me to create another acc with them and continue promote them:
Since you can't remove the links, the only other solution would be to create another account
I've blacklisted them for that reason and asking everyone to support me in that situation.
BTW i remind another threads bashing FNCash or suggesting not to do business with them, would be grateful if you provide links



Comment