Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 06-11-2013, 05:51 AM   #1
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Zombaio Late Again

What the fuck!!! Can this company just pay us our damn money on time , instead of when they feel like it.
ShowMe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:54 AM   #2
Harmon
( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Industry Role:
Signs of the times...
Old 06-11-2013, 07:11 AM   #3
breezy_cb

Industry Role:
:p:p:p:p
breezy_cb is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:17 AM   #4
ls101
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Just move your biller to another one instead of complaining every now and then. That will solve your problem.
ls101 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:22 AM   #5
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ls101 View Post
Just move your biller to another one instead of complaining every now and then. That will solve your problem.
Exactly.

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

CONTACT // FITZMULTI AT GMAIL.COM //
{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:33 AM   #6
SwirlsGirl
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls101 View Post
That may solve his problem but that really does not solve *THE* problem

The problem is systemic and bigger than one 3rd party biller or another

The problem needs to be resolved by 3rd party billers implementing the following...

1. Real time Stats and transaction verification features for all clients

2. Daily payouts meaning Every day you have enough sales you need to be paid out on that day that way middle men don't get tempted or get in trouble by holding your monies and passing their excuses.

3.Photo Identification and home addresses of all players on the middle men team who are involved with middlemenry of our sales.

That way just as we have to submit photo ids, and home addresses,bank account numbers,etc we should now have some private details about the ones collecting,holding, and passing our funds!

This is not tough talk but sound ideas to improve relations and efficiency with respect to middlemenry...it seems the consensus is they can't survive without us, and we can't survive without them so its going to all have to be restructured.
SwirlsGirl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:31 AM   #7
arock10
Confirmed User

To reduce clutter in the forum please only make posts when Zombaio has paid on time
Old 06-11-2013, 08:41 AM   #8
Zombaio_Tomas
Confirmed User

ShowMe69,
Mail me your details please...
Old 06-11-2013, 08:42 AM   #9
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by arock10 View Post
To reduce clutter in the forum please only make posts when Zombaio has paid on time
L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:46 AM   #10
_Richard_
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Old 06-11-2013, 08:49 AM   #11
SwirlsGirl
So Fucking Banned

possession is 9/10ths of the law and you think middle men don't realize this?
SwirlsGirl is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:30 AM   #12
Ferus
Bye - Left to do stuff

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwirlsGirl View Post
possession is 9/10ths of the law and you think middle men don't realize this?
Alex Jones got nothing on you
Ferus is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:32 AM   #13
SwirlsGirl
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferus View Post
Alex Jones got nothing on you
What an honor....the nicest compliment ever received on gfy....thanks a million for making my day Ferus! Much Love to YA
Old 06-11-2013, 12:01 PM   #14
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Well they closed my account , I guess that's the help I get....
1:285 Conversion Ratio
CuckoldLand Affiliate Program
ShowMe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:03 PM   #15
_Richard_

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowMe69 View Post
one way to solve the problem i suppose.. this is after you emailed him the details?
Old 06-11-2013, 12:09 PM   #16
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Richard_ View Post
one way to solve the problem i suppose.. this is after you emailed him the details?
Well you know obviously they didn't close the account today for complaining about payouts , it was about BRAM violations and the word "sleeping" in 5 videos supposedly on our site of 42,600 videos....) Maybe they may reconsider, I will wait and see if not we just have to move forward and take the blow...
Old 06-11-2013, 12:11 PM   #17
Google Expert
Webmaster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombaio_Tomas View Post
ShowMe69, Mail me your details please...
Quote:
You got middle men'd.
Google Expert is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #18
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A+ View Post
You got middle men'd.
Yeah first time this has happened in over 14yrs
Old 06-11-2013, 12:34 PM   #19
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Yeah first time this has happened in over 14yrs
That was your main biller? And affiliate links?
bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:38 PM   #20
_Richard_

Industry Role:
Quote:
Well you know obviously they didn't close the account today for complaining about payouts , it was about BRAM violations and the word "sleeping" in 5 videos supposedly on our site of 42,600 videos....) Maybe they may reconsider, I will wait and see if not we just have to move forward and take the blow...
that'll show you!

odd they wouldn't catch bram violations before
Old 06-11-2013, 01:04 PM   #21
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Richard_ View Post
that'll show you!

odd they wouldn't catch bram violations before
Visa and MC keep changing shit. They keep adding stuff in. Words that you can't use...what a joke!

As I have posted before on this subject...I got shut down once for using the word "forced" in my description of a scene.

It wasn't taken in context at all...just a bot that scans your site looking for "banned" words!!!

I could write "She forced the mayonnaise jar open" and they will shut me down!

No, not just any site...but ONLY adult paysites.

It's not the "middlemen" doing that by the way...it's the credit card companies. And they are basically "God" when it comes to making money.

Anyway, they keep adding new words to their BRAM bullshit. So what they didn't shut you down for before...they will shut you down for today.

And they don't give you any warning. They simply shut you down. Then you have to try and figure out what happened (because they don't tell you). Then you remove the "offending" word and ask to be turned back on.

Couple of days later you're back in business (after losing money for a few days). It's ridiculous....but what can you do?
The credit card companies are a lot like half the people on GFY...they don't understand the difference between reality and a video that depicts fantasy. So they just make up a list of words and use a script to search for them.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:17 PM   #22
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaner View Post
That was your main biller? And affiliate links?
yep main biller, so trying to get our other processor account up and going on our sites.
And trying to get in touch with our programmer, to see if he will do the integration.

Will contact affiliates and users, hey shit happens, I know why they did it and they know why they did it...nothing for me to do but move forward.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #23
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Visa and MC keep changing shit. They keep adding stuff in. Words that you can't use...what a joke!

As I have posted before on this subject...I got shut down once for using the word "forced" in my description of a scene.

It wasn't taken in context at all...just a bot that scans your site looking for "banned" words!!!

It's not the "middlemen" doing that by the way...it's the credit card companies. And they are basically "God" when it comes to making money.

Anyway, they keep adding new words to their BRAM bullshit. So what they didn't shut you down for before...they will shut you down for today.

And they don't give you any warning. They simply shut you down. Then you have to try and figure out what happened (because they don't tell you). Then you remove the "offending" word and ask to be turned back on.

Couple of days later you're back in business (after losing money for a few days). It's ridiculous....but what can you do?
The credit card companies are a lot like half the people on GFY...they don't understand the difference between reality and a video that depicts fantasy. So they just make up a list of words and use a script to search for them.
Robbie that's what normally happens, I remove the BRAM violation and everything is ok, I usually respond and remove it with 1-3 hours, well today it was we are closing your account.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #24
Zombaio_Tomas
Confirmed User

Hi All,
Of course we don't just close accounts for no reason. That would not make sense since we are all here for the same reason. To build up great companies with happy customers.

Late payments (especially ACH to USA) is the main thing I personally are working with now. We are right now setting up own ACH account in USA to avoid intermediate services and speed up the payment flow. I will gladly inform you all once this is up and running.

However, as I read in this thread there are BRAM violations (OP has not sent me details yet so I have not looked into this specific case yet). BRAM violations are very serious and the penalties for BRAM violations are from 150k USD per URL (first violation). Repeated violations are 300k USD per URL.

If an account repeatedly gets BRAM violation, it is subject to termination.

There are zero tolerance from Visa and MC for videos like:

* Teen forced to anal sex
* Fingered while sleeping
* Drunk girls fucked while sleeping
etc.

The above is (even if fiction) seen as Rape/Abuse and subject for BRAM violation and penalties.

Again, OP send me and email with your details (MID).
Old 06-11-2013, 03:32 PM   #25
_Richard_

Industry Role:
Quote:

forgive this lowly affiliate manager, but the BRAM compliance is done by the 'middle man' or the credit card processor, or both? so, in theory, if the compliance review was done by the middle man, would they give you a chance to fix the offending content, or ban you anyway?

So in this instance, was the credit card processor able to do a random search for a new 'bad word' within the 3.5 hour time period this seems to have taken place in?

Quote:
Robbie that's what normally happens, I remove the BRAM violation and everything is ok, I usually respond and remove it with 1-3 hours, well today it was we are closing your account.
ahh my apologies, missed this. so they do tell you the offending word etc.. thanks

Last edited by _Richard_; 06-11-2013 at 03:35 PM..
_Richard_ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:34 PM   #26
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
What really sucks about MC and VISA is: They gladly process pirate sites and file lockers that actually do contain some real examples of the stuff that they are penalizing for suggesting it!

Our entire industry would be a lot better off if VISA and MC would stop worrying about fantasy and instead penalize sites with stolen copywritten materials and actual CP and rape scenes on them.

But what do I know? Those guys at MC and VISA are so much smarter than us.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:36 PM   #27
_Richard_

Industry Role:
Quote:
What really sucks about MC and VISA is: They gladly process pirate sites and file lockers that actually do contain some real examples of the stuff that they are penalizing for suggesting it!

Our entire industry would be a lot better off if VISA and MC would stop worrying about fantasy and instead penalize sites with stolen copywritten materials and actual CP and rape scenes on them.

all our basez..
Old 06-11-2013, 03:51 PM   #28
Zombaio_Tomas
Confirmed User

Quote:

Also Visa EU recently replaced their risk and compliance department with a bunch of new guys that are really judging by the book.

We have a huge appeal for a 6 months old case with fictional violence (hentai) that we hope can help the industry. But right now we just have to make sure we all stay compliant with BRAM and the V and MC regulations. (most merchants does)
Old 06-11-2013, 03:56 PM   #29
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Also Visa EU recently replaced their risk and compliance department with a bunch of new guys that are really judging by the book.

We have a huge appeal for a 6 months old case with fictional violence (hentai) that we hope can help the industry. But right now we just have to make sure we all stay compliant with BRAM and the V and MC regulations. (most merchants does)
I hope you can help convince them to look at this rationally.

Of course you can't push them too hard, or they will shut you down too! It sucks, but what can we do?

They are telling us what WORDS we can use and not use. And there's nothing we can do about it.

And to go after cartoons too?

Those guys are really acting foolish. They probably saw the Iron Man movie and think it's real too.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:08 PM   #30
Struggle4Bucks
Sieg Hi!

Industry Role:
Someone here that has a full list of all Bram Violations? (forbidden words , etc...)
Old 06-11-2013, 06:56 PM   #31
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Here ya go

Alcohol, drink, liquor etc.
Asphyxia, asphyxiate, asphyxiation etc.
Beastiality
Bestiality
Bled, Bleed, Bleeding etc
Blood
Brutality
Brutalization
Child
Chloroform
Drugged, Drug
Drunk
Force, Forcing etc
Hypnosis
Hypnotize, hypnotise etc
Incapacitate, Incapacitation etc
Incest
Infant
Intoxicate, intoxication etc
Kidnap
Lactate and variants
Menstrual, menstruate etc
Molest, molestation, molested etc
Murder (and variations)
Mutlilate, Mutilation etc
Necrophilia
Passed out
Pedophilia (and various alternate spellings)
Piss
Rape, raping, rapist etc
Scat, shit, fecal, bukake etc
Fetal, foetal etc
Sedate, sedative sedation etc
Sleep, slumber
Smother, snuff
Tentacle
Torture
Unconscious
Underage
Unwilling
Violate, violating etc

This is the list Zombaio sent me when I signed up in Nov. 2012

Last edited by Paully; 06-11-2013 at 07:00 PM..
Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:07 PM   #32
LeRoy
Porn Pusher

Industry Role:
Need to write a script to ban those words from being submitted

One less thing to worry about
Old 06-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #33
Struggle4Bucks
Sieg Hi!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJSDAD View Post
Here ya go

Alcohol, drink, liquor etc.
Asphyxia, asphyxiate, asphyxiation etc.
Beastiality
Bestiality
Bled, Bleed, Bleeding etc
Blood
Brutality
Brutalization
Child
Chloroform
Drugged, Drug
Drunk
Force, Forcing etc
Hypnosis
Hypnotize, hypnotise etc
Incapacitate, Incapacitation etc
Incest
Infant
Intoxicate, intoxication etc
Kidnap
Lactate and variants
Molest, molestation, molested etc
Murder (and variations)
Mutlilate, Mutilation etc
Necrophilia
Passed out
Pedophilia (and various alternate spellings)
Piss
Rape, raping, rapist etc
Scat, shit, fecal, bukake etc
Fetal, foetal etc
Sedate, sedative sedation etc
Sleep, slumber
Smother, snuff
Tentacle
Torture
Unconscious
Underage
Unwilling
Violate, violating etc

This is the list Zombaio sent me when I signed up in Nov. 2012
Thanks man!
Old 06-11-2013, 08:13 PM   #34
All1
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Tentacle, lol.
All1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #35
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Hi All,
Of course we don't just close accounts for no reason. That would not make sense since we are all here for the same reason. To build up great companies with happy customers.

Late payments (especially ACH to USA) is the main thing I personally are working with now. We are right now setting up own ACH account in USA to avoid intermediate services and speed up the payment flow. I will gladly inform you all once this is up and running.

However, as I read in this thread there are BRAM violations (OP has not sent me details yet so I have not looked into this specific case yet). BRAM violations are very serious and the penalties for BRAM violations are from 150k USD per URL (first violation). Repeated violations are 300k USD per URL.

If an account repeatedly gets BRAM violation, it is subject to termination.

There are zero tolerance from Visa and MC for videos like:

* Teen forced to anal sex
* Fingered while sleeping
* Drunk girls fucked while sleeping
etc.

The above is (even if fiction) seen as Rape/Abuse and subject for BRAM violation and penalties.

Again, OP send me and email with your details (MID).
Email sent
Old 06-11-2013, 10:27 PM   #36
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by All1 View Post
Tentacle, lol.
Beat me to it. LOL
There goes my octopus porn idea.

Over 90 paysites to promote!
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:31 PM   #37
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
I think what is sad is that 69 got terminated because he was pissed off abouy late payments. Started another thread and zombaio took that opportunity to can see he account.

I will never use zombaio as they are run by a bunch nit wits. Fuck you zombaio you unable to provide any support what s so ever.

Btw, my old biz partner is owed a couple k from you guys when we did a merchant account exchange. He never saw a dime of the rebill money.

Dicks!
bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:36 PM   #38
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Just for clarification as my phone really sucks ass... (S3 samsung and auto fills words)...

I transferred my account over to my ex biz partner who, after about 4 attempts to get his money, never did.

You fuck twads stole the rebills and offered no support to him. He is the kind of person that just gives up after awhile... I am the kind of person that does not forget.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:10 PM   #39
lagcam
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Tomas, please don't take this the wrong way, but Zombaio should probably employ someone with a good education and English as a first language to deal with PR and matters where right choice of word is essential.

I have used Zombaio happily since 2008, but I have lost count of the times I have put my head in my hands, and thought "they didn't really say (or do) that did they?"

Last edited by lagcam; 06-11-2013 at 11:14 PM..
lagcam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:20 PM   #40
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagcam View Post
Tomas, please don't take this the wrong way, but Zombaio should probably employ someone with a good education and English as a first language to deal with PR and matters where right choice of word is essential.

I have used Zombaio happily since 2008, but I have lost count of the times I have put my head in my hands, and thought "they didn't really say (or do) that did they?"
He can speak buntu language.

They stole from my partner... they straight up closed op account for being pissed off about late payments
Old 06-12-2013, 01:24 AM   #41
RubyGoodnight
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Lactate and variants
Really? The rest of the words make "sense", as in they may be connected with some type of crime. (I'm not saying that this list should exist, just that I can see the reasoning behind choosing those specific words.)

But what's the problem with breast milk and periods?

email: smut [at] rubygoodnight [dot] com | twitter: @RubyGoodnight | Skype: RubyGoodnight
portfolio : rubygoodnight.com | non-exclusive adult written content: downloads.rubygoodnight.com

Last edited by RubyGoodnight; 06-12-2013 at 01:25 AM..
RubyGoodnight is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:56 AM   #42
Paully
www.Max-Hardcore.com

Industry Role:
Nothing. Makes more sense then the Cambria List. They could have probably just simplified it at consent though.
Paully is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:57 AM   #43
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaner View Post
He can speak buntu language.

They stole from my partner... they straight up closed op account for being pissed off about late payments
I guess we will see what happens
Old 06-28-2013, 09:47 AM   #44
itx
Confirmed User

ZOMBAIO Scammers?
itx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:13 AM   #45
kristin
GOO!

Industry Role:
Quote:
That was pretty good.

"Usually only fat guys have the kind of knowledge and ability that Kristin has."
kristin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:23 PM   #46
The Porn Nerd
Living The Dream

Industry Role:
What do you expect from a company named after a Happy Days character?

I blame Scott Baio.

Over 90 paysites to promote!
The Porn Nerd is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:50 PM   #47
SwirlsGirl
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterPeabody View Post
What do you expect from a company named after a Happy Days character?

I blame Scott Baio.
You would expect a middle man/billing company whose job is to literally collect,hold,and payout to well um....payout!

I mean how can you cut them slack when they hold the monies 2 weeks in the hole anyway before you can get the payout....then after the 2 week hold they take 2 more weeks to payout.

I suspect the one doing the payouts gets a little swamped and busy closing accounts that he forgets to hit the payment send buttons sometimes.

Pretty soon there will be enough of us to form a club that have had our zombaio accounts closed down for asking about late payouts

Hey Zombaio can you send us our rebills and hold backs or would you prefer us to believe there were no rebills or holdbacks when you closed our account for asking about late payouts

If you ain't going to do right by people you should get the fuck out the way and turn the business over to those who can do the right thing...like payout on time like verotel, epoch, or ccbull

Last edited by SwirlsGirl; 06-28-2013 at 12:52 PM..
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >