Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
The place for sellers and buyers to get together. Sell and buy work, sigs, designs, traffic, gallery spots, cars, whatever. Buyer beware, GFY is not responsible for bad deals.

Old 03-05-2013, 06:30 PM   #1
O R B I T
Confirmed User

[WTS] One spot on a 125k UV a day site

For Sale: Banner spot 300x250 in the sidebar area. Only one spot left for this month.

Google Anlytics

Asking Price: $500/month

Only Serious offers please!

Email videoleep ##at## gmail ##dot## com to discuss details.

Thank you for your time

Last edited by O R B I T; 03-05-2013 at 06:32 PM..
O R B I T is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:56 AM   #2
O R B I T
Confirmed User

bump!
O R B I T is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:54 PM   #3
TrafficRush
See My SIG!

Industry Role:
what is the site it will be on?
Old 03-07-2013, 11:53 AM   #4
O R B I T
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficRush View Post
Please drop me an email for more details.

videoleep(at)gmail[.]com
Old 03-09-2013, 02:15 PM   #5
Derkach

Industry Role:
E-mail me please, if still avail at: b0nega [at] hotmail [dot] com
Old 03-12-2013, 01:26 PM   #6
TrafficRush
See My SIG!

Industry Role:
This is Mike Freud's slytube.com advertisement thread post "ORBIT" AKA Mike Freud!
Old 03-12-2013, 03:23 PM   #7
Derkach

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficRush View Post
This is Mike Freud's slytube.com advertisement thread post "ORBIT" AKA Mike Freud!
How do you know?

How that guy managed to get so many accounts here?
Old 03-16-2013, 12:23 AM   #8
FreewayRick
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by O R B I T View Post
For Sale: Banner spot 300x250 in the sidebar area. Only one spot left for this month.

Google Anlytics

Asking Price: $500/month

Only Serious offers please!

Email videoleep ##at## gmail ##dot## com to discuss details.

Thank you for your time
First of all, why quote Unique Visitors per day, instead of Views or Clicks?

A website could get 10 billion visitors per day, it doesn't mean anything, in terms of how many Views the advert is getting.

Why is it that juicyads.com, a well-known ad-broker, with a good reputation , quotes views and clicks, not Unique Visitors?

You're smarter than the guys running juicyads.com? I have a hard time believing that.

Why use a gmail.com email address?

Is that to prove how trustworthy you are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by O R B I T View Post
Originally Posted by TrafficRush
Please drop me an email for more details.

videoleep(at)gmail[.]com
Why email? Why can't you discuss it here?

Is tube5.com one of sites you are selling adverts on?

I'm only guessing, since your email address is associated with that domain

http://www.whoismind.com/email/[email protected]

If this is a scam attempt, It is a very lousy one.

For anybody who wants to buy adverts on tube sites, why on earth would you choose this very dodgy looking deal, over big, reputable ad brokers like juicyads.com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrafficRush

In a conversation with ICQ Number 44444417

MediaR0cks 13.02.2013 08:05

here is 30 days
MediaR0cks 13.02.2013 08:05

http://scr.hu/4tn/g6we1

MediaR0cks 13.02.2013 08:06

this is real time http://scr.hu/4tn/vq70j

Freeway 13.02.2013 08:06

which site is this for?
MediaR0cks 13.02.2013 08:06

SlyTube

The conversation sounded extremely dodgy. Anything that has to do with slytube.com, I would stay away from, as far as possible.
FreewayRick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 05:02 PM   #9
MrTrafficTrades
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
http://vedoads.com/index.php?rp=1
Old 04-19-2013, 03:06 AM   #10
bbni2012
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
please delete this it accidentally double posted. Thanks mods.

Custom Adult Tubes & Blogs with Automated and Manual Bulk Video Scraper - Multi-Tiered Adult SEO

Email: [email protected]

Last edited by bbni2012; 04-19-2013 at 03:10 AM..
bbni2012 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:10 AM   #11
bbni2012
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
:stoned

Lol did someone piss in your wheaties bud? Why are you harassing Mike, yet again? So what he snapped unique visits. And juicyads? They pay shit shit compared to what this ad could do for you if you knew what you were doing. But I'm going to guess that's a big negative.

This is a thread on a forum, not juicyads, if you love juicy so much then head over there and buy/sell traffic. Why do you have to be a prick? I don't see this being a scam attempt in anyway shape or form and if the banner was in a decent position on a page that got 100,000 uniques a day, I'd buy it for $500 in a flash.

What's your problem with slytube, did he step on your toes? Are you butthurt? Mike has been more than trustworthy with me and has hooked me up with tons of big dog advertisers and made me thousands of dollars, and guess what? No unethical or immoral bullshit was involved.

As a matter of fact, I've only been in the adult game for a year in 3 days come april 22nd and have made well over 50,000 myself, 10,000 of that being from people Mike has introduced me to.

Get off his dick quit running your mouth, seems to me like your butthurt. Get a clue before you open your mouth.

I'd like to just say, Mike, thank you for showing me the way to the big leagues. I owe ya.

To the shithead

Custom Adult Tubes & Blogs with Automated and Manual Bulk Video Scraper - Multi-Tiered Adult SEO

bbni2012 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:14 AM   #12
bbni2012
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
P.S. Mike would like to invite you for a meeting in Miama, Ricky. If you had half a nutsack you'd do it.

Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >