check sig.....
Trade - buy - sale traffic???
Collapse
X
-
Trade - buy - sale traffic???
Tags: None -
-
Comment
-
bump bump..........Comment
-
-
-
MrTrafficTrades.com - reg'd Nov 2012
why did your last nickname get banned?
backalleynetwork
So Fucking Banned
I want to make sure I don't get ripped off.
p.s. good luck with your record companyComment
-
Comment
-
So this guy buzzed off with about $900 of a clients money.
As soon as he got the money he just went offline..lol
Wow
Now unreachable in about a week.
and see other posts he has ripped people off.
Still looking for traffic to buy if anyone has any.Comment
-
Hit me up. I need to talk to you. [email protected] or ICQ:143720824AdultAdBroker - Buy and Sell Your Flat Rate Banners, Links, Tabs, Pops, Email Clicks and Members' Area Traffic - updated May 2026Comment
-
Your client LOADED MALWARE AND VIRUS'..... Which we don't accept.... So yes after a few 20k was sent traffic was stopped and money was kept.....
Comment
-
Is this the order you placed through us (buyfpctraffic)? If so, we refunded you the unused balance, and I'd expect you'd do the same for the end client.AdultAdBroker - Buy and Sell Your Flat Rate Banners, Links, Tabs, Pops, Email Clicks and Members' Area Traffic - updated May 2026Comment
-
We have plenty as well - honest business. I can vouch for Ravo as well.C H R I S
Retired Porn Veteran





BH4LComment

Comment