Don't You Hate It When This Happens?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BFT3K
    Too lazy to set a custom title
    • Dec 2005
    • 10764

    #1

    Don't You Hate It When This Happens?



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y3ld9GpeNc
  • 2012
    So Fucking What
    • Jul 2006
    • 17189

    #2
    terrible.

    best host: Webair | best sponsor: Kink | best coder: 688218966 | Go Fuck Yourself

    Comment

    • SilentKnight
      Megan Fox's fluffer
      • Oct 2005
      • 24812

      #3
      Ugh...brings back bad memories of a few months ago when our basement floor drains backed up and flooded the rec room with an inch of sewage.

      Had to bring in a drain router to auger through tree roots all the way to the street curb. Rip out and replace the old flooring.

      Not fun.

      Comment

      • BFT3K
        Too lazy to set a custom title
        • Dec 2005
        • 10764

        #4

        Comment

        • CurrentlySober
          Too lazy to wipe my ass
          • Aug 2002
          • 39031

          #5
          & THIS is the reason I visit GFY daily !

          GREAT THREAD, GREAT PICS GREAT VIDS!

          Keep it up guys
          ️ ️

          Comment

          • CurrentlySober
            Too lazy to wipe my ass
            • Aug 2002
            • 39031

            #6
            Originally posted by 2012
            terrible.

            I go for a swim, or a slip n slide about on the floor
            ️ ️

            Comment

            • CurrentlySober
              Too lazy to wipe my ass
              • Aug 2002
              • 39031

              #7
              I came twice!
              ️ ️

              Comment

              • 2012
                So Fucking What
                • Jul 2006
                • 17189

                #8
                Originally posted by CurrentlySober
                I go for a swim, or a slip n slide about on the floor
                was thinking about it. then I got distracted by all those cheesy grits he must be eating
                best host: Webair | best sponsor: Kink | best coder: 688218966 | Go Fuck Yourself

                Comment

                • BIGTYMER
                  Junior Achiever
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 17066

                  #9
                  Originally posted by CurrentlySober
                  & THIS is the reason I visit GFY daily !

                  GREAT THREAD, GREAT PICS GREAT VIDS!

                  Keep it up guys

                  Comment

                  • Scott McD
                    Too lazy to set a custom title
                    • Nov 2002
                    • 67792

                    #10
                    Not too unlike the situation i had a few weeks ago. We got completely flooded out of the house. We are still in temporary accommodation just now until all the building work gets repaired.

                    Sucks fucking balls...


                    I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You Should Too!

                    Comment

                    • CaptainHowdy
                      Too lazy to set a custom title
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 94173

                      #11
                      You can easily jerk off to that, PM for details ...

                      Comment

                      • xenigo
                        Confirmed User
                        • Jan 2001
                        • 8067

                        #12
                        Originally posted by pornopete
                        I can't tell if you are joking or not anymore.

                        I used to think it was just an act.
                        I never thought he was joking.

                        Comment

                        • blonda80
                          FOR HIRE: AFF Manager
                          • May 2006
                          • 10959

                          #13
                          Originally posted by CurrentlySober
                          & THIS is the reason I visit GFY daily !

                          GREAT THREAD, GREAT PICS GREAT VIDS!

                          Keep it up guys
                          I saw that coming
                          Weekly Paying Affiliate Program with Dating Cam Offers!
                          TrafficGoldmine.com is the official home of HookUP.com
                          They offer payments by PayPal, Paxum, BTC, Bkash, Webmoney & more!

                          Comment

                          • Vapid - BANNED FOR LIFE
                            Barterer
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 4864

                            #14
                            I do yes

                            Comment

                            • Bird
                              Confirmed User
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 4365

                              #15
                              fucking shit!
                              ICQ:268731675

                              Comment

                              • BIGTYMER
                                Junior Achiever
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 17066

                                #16
                                Originally posted by pornopete
                                I can't tell if you are joking or not anymore.

                                I used to think it was just an act.
                                He's just joking... he only came once.

                                Comment

                                Working...