Welcome to the GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post New Thread Reply

Register GFY Rules Calendar
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >
Discuss what's fucking going on, and which programs are best and worst. One-time "program" announcements from "established" webmasters are allowed.

Old 12-26-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
marlboroack
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
BEWARE OF blackmonsters- Sounds a little scammy and unbusiness like.

Just wanted to make it a point before you hire this guy for any work. He gave my company some troubles you can find here:

https://gfy.com/showthread.php?p=18653805#post18653805

So he just said goodbye and blocked me. So FUCK YOU again for wasting my time Mike and fucking up a thread that took me a while to make.

As for the people who hire him for freelance work i would like to know how your transactions went with working with him past present and future.

Last edited by marlboroack; 12-26-2011 at 05:49 PM..
marlboroack is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:50 PM   #2
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Fuck you you winey little broke bitch.

L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Weren't people tracking your ass down a little while ago?

Blackmonster is far from a scammer.

you broke ass work for next to nothing retard.

Pathetic.

L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:59 PM   #4
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboroack View Post
Just wanted to make it a point before you hire this guy for any work. He gave my company some troubles you can find here:

https://gfy.com/showthread.php?p=18653805#post18653805

So he just said goodbye and blocked me. So FUCK YOU again for wasting my time Mike and fucking up a thread that took me a while to make.

As for the people who hire him for freelance work i would like to know how your transactions went with working with him past present and future.
Everybody who hired me got their work.

Nobody ever got scammed by me you lying stinking shit.

You need to fucking pay up you cheap ass loser.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:02 PM   #5
Caligari
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Blackmonsters has done two jobs for me which he did quickly and exceeded my expectations, so you are just full of shit marlboroack.

I highly recommend Blackmonsters!

Caligari is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:03 PM   #6
MrBottomTooth
Confirmed User

3 pieces of ID is pretty fucked up.

I can see asking for a driver's license if you were fucked over before, but you should have made that clear to him before any work began. Can't really ask for it later and then say we are not paying you without it.

edit: Plus I see to add insult to injury you ratted him out to paypal at the end of that other thread. Pretty dirty if you ask me.

Last edited by MrBottomTooth; 12-26-2011 at 06:08 PM..
MrBottomTooth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:03 PM   #7
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
Fuck you you winey little broke bitch.

Couldn't have said it better myself

Last edited by sarettah; 12-26-2011 at 06:05 PM..
sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:10 PM   #8
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborodude
Now about the ID and domain names. The reason we request this is for safety and legal purposes. None of your personal information will be reviled to the public as a "beware" for this person unless you give us any problems or take off when we send you your payments without doing the full time work for our company.

Example: You told me you were in South Carolina. Not far at all for me to drive and hold a small meeting before we accept you to all our business services, hosting etc. Now with a little bit of research i found out that the information you 1st provided me with was either FALSE IDENTIFICATION or another address. This is exactly why before we send out large amounts of money we gather your information to take you to court if you fuck up anything in our company. ( Everyone working with us now has done this )
So, before we even get started you want the information necessary to go to the boards or to sue in court. Yep, that is the way to build a trusting relationship.

What ID do you offer up to your prospective employees? Before I talk to you about work can I see a couple of ids and maybe all your corporate paperwork so that I have the info I need to take you down if you fuck me over?

You are just too funny.

sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:14 PM   #9
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Weren't people tracking your ass down a little while ago?

Blackmonster is far from a scammer.

you broke ass work for next to nothing retard.

Pathetic.

I offered to work full time for $1200 a month.

That's less than $10 an hour for Flash, PHP, PERL,SQL
javascript......EVERYTHING!

This is just a cheap loser.

Any programmer who would work for her after claiming to rat people out to paypal is
insane.

Not to mention that they agreed to pay with it.

Old 12-26-2011, 06:17 PM   #10
Klen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmonsters View Post
I offered to work full time for $1200 a month.

That's less than $10 an hour for Flash, PHP, PERL,SQL
javascript......EVERYTHING!

This is just a cheap loser.

Any programmer who would work for her after claiming to rat people out to paypal is
insane.

Not to mention that they agreed to pay with it.

That's too cheap,you should ask for atleast 3000$ monthly.
Klen is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:18 PM   #11
marlboroack
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBottomTooth View Post
3 pieces of ID is pretty fucked up.

I can see asking for a driver's license if you were fucked over before, but you should have made that clear to him before any work began. Can't really ask for it later and then say we are not paying you without it.
We loose enough money monthly as it is. That is why we choose to gather 3 of them if they have em. Now i did tell him i accepted his drivers license:

[2:32:29 PM] econfirmpro: Well, that's a problem because I don't have 3 IDs
[2:32:44 PM] Phil Gateway: Do you have 2?
[2:32:49 PM] econfirmpro: No
[2:32:53 PM] Phil Gateway: Maybe a state ID, Military ID or Passporte?
[2:32:57 PM] Phil Gateway: Drivers license?
[2:33:03 PM] econfirmpro: I have a drivers license
[2:33:10 PM] econfirmpro: That's all I need.
[2:33:37 PM] Phil Gateway: When does it Expire?
[2:33:45 PM] econfirmpro: 2018
[2:33:53 PM] Phil Gateway: Ok

Now to make it clear he has not started working. I'm not going to hire and send 7,200$ for an initial payment till i am 100% certain he is not going to fuck us. Something was up so that is why i made this post as a counter attack.

FYI. I made the post in the thread above shortly after he denied my offer after spending countless hours putting together numbers to send him his requested 50%.

Last edited by marlboroack; 12-26-2011 at 06:19 PM..
marlboroack is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:19 PM   #12
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
insane.
Yeah I saw that part in there. Fucking people.

Besides, I don't really think paypal gives a shit if you are getting payment for programming for an adult site or company. They give a shit if you are selling adult products.

Programming is not adult or mainstream, it is just programming.

Old 12-26-2011, 06:23 PM   #13
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligari View Post
Blackmonsters has done two jobs for me which he did quickly and exceeded my expectations, so you are just full of shit marlboroack.

I highly recommend Blackmonsters!

This is the domain in her sig : http://vosmaeridesign.in

I should have looked at that before replying to her post.

WTF? Looks like an space alien head exploded in the background.

Old 12-26-2011, 06:26 PM   #14
MrBottomTooth
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post

Besides, I don't really think paypal gives a shit if you are getting payment for programming for an adult site or company. They give a shit if you are selling adult products.

They termed my account for selling ad space on an adult webmaster resource site years ago. (I was running banner ads advertising adult affiliate programs)

I think I might have read they loosened up on processing for adult related payments in the past couple years, but I would never take the chance again.
MrBottomTooth is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:27 PM   #15
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborowhack
This has no relation to what you told me or any of my company assets during the short chat interview we had online. Now of course we are not going to send money to some random person we do not know then give them access to our hosting etc. So making this post makes you look very fuckin' stupid and immature to a real business and i will make sure that people are aware of what you have just done before they hire you to do any projects
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborosmack
I'm not going to work with Paypal because you are going Adult Affiliated work for an Adult Company. And i will make sure that Paypal knows you are doing adult work requesting to be paid VIA PAYPAL which violates their TOS. ( I HAVE BEEN FUCKED BEFORE OVER PAYPAL THAT IS WHY WE DO NOT USE IT IN THE ADULT INDUSTRY YOU CUNT )

Yep, you are just bursting with professionalism there, aren't you?

lololololol.

Old 12-26-2011, 06:27 PM   #16
marlboroack
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:

PayPal will block your ability to receive payments from Accounts if you sell goods or services. They killed my business account, blocked the email address then blocked the credit card from verifying my PayPal it in the future for other accounts.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:27 PM   #17
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlenTelaris View Post
That's too cheap,you should ask for atleast 3000$ monthly.
Yeah, exactly!

But I gave a "low ball" offer because I'm not making much money and needed to
get that steady job.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:30 PM   #18
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
PayPal will block your ability to receive payments from Accounts if you sell goods or services. They killed my business account, blocked the email address then blocked the credit card from verifying my PayPal it in the future for other accounts.
What did you do, label your payments as "This is a payment for adult goods and/or services?"

Old 12-26-2011, 06:30 PM   #19
ottopottomouse
She is ugly, bad luck.

Industry Role:
Quote:
i will make sure that Paypal knows you are doing adult work requesting to be paid VIA PAYPAL which violates their TOS. ( I HAVE BEEN FUCKED BEFORE OVER PAYPAL THAT IS WHY WE DO NOT USE IT IN THE ADULT INDUSTRY YOU CUNT )
What an arsehole.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:32 PM   #20
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Quote:
We loose enough money monthly as it is.
That statement will get the resumes and work rolling in. Clueless cunt.

Old 12-26-2011, 06:35 PM   #21
Caligari
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Yeah, exactly!

But I gave a "low ball" offer because I'm not making much money and needed to
get that steady job.
I know what you're saying man, but with your skills and integrity you should be getting much more

Caligari is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:36 PM   #22
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Marlboroack,

On behalf of myself and some of the other programmers on this board:

Thank you for posting what you have posted.

It is seldom in this biz that we get that clear of a warning right up front.

Good luck in your search for employees

Old 12-26-2011, 06:37 PM   #23
marlboroack
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
What did you do, label your payments as "This is a payment for adult goods and/or services?"

I used the business account to store transaction information so i can get legal info at the end of the year by just opening my PayPal account.. So i have been labeling the Received and Sent description in detail so i knew what the products were when i went back to look at it.. I didn't know that they actually looked at it.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:43 PM   #24
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
I'm not going to hire and send 7,200$ for an initial payment .......

FYI. I made the post in the thread above shortly after he denied my offer after spending countless hours putting together numbers to send him his requested 50%.

It took countless hours to multiple 1200 * 12 and then divide it by 2 ????

Here is a clue, there is a thing called a calculator.

Plus, what were you planning to do, pay him 50% of a years salary up front? That would be cool but I didn't see anywhere in the conversation where he asked for that. In fact, looked to me like he would have gotten started for $400 up front.

Last edited by sarettah; 12-26-2011 at 06:45 PM..
Old 12-26-2011, 06:46 PM   #25
marlboroack
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
I want to make it clear that blackmonsters is a good programmer that is why it was a nice investment to hire him for 14,400 a year cause that is what he requested.

But him posting shit for the other skilled designers i would like to hire to see because he was not happy with the way i keep my business organized makes you a shit head.

And for those who think i am cheap i offered to drive down to meet him + offered him a spot working in our office. I would have covered everything to get him setup to help grow our company.

So to the haters you are shit heads also.
Old 12-26-2011, 06:49 PM   #26
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
We loose enough money monthly as it is. That is why we choose to gather 3 of them if they have em. Now i did tell him i accepted his drivers license:

[2:32:29 PM] econfirmpro: Well, that's a problem because I don't have 3 IDs
[2:32:44 PM] Phil Gateway: Do you have 2?
[2:32:49 PM] econfirmpro: No
[2:32:53 PM] Phil Gateway: Maybe a state ID, Military ID or Passporte?
[2:32:57 PM] Phil Gateway: Drivers license?
[2:33:03 PM] econfirmpro: I have a drivers license
[2:33:10 PM] econfirmpro: That's all I need.
[2:33:37 PM] Phil Gateway: When does it Expire?
[2:33:45 PM] econfirmpro: 2018
[2:33:53 PM] Phil Gateway: Ok

Now to make it clear he has not started working. I'm not going to hire and send 7,200$ for an initial payment till i am 100% certain he is not going to fuck us. Something was up so that is why i made this post as a counter attack.

Highlighted above in yellow is a big fat lie!

Quote:
[12/21/2011 11:40:47 PM] econfirmpro: Yeah, I just came abord yesterday.
[12/21/2011 11:41:26 PM] econfirmpro: I'm thinking, from what I've heard so far the me and you are going to work on something concerning tracking,
[12/21/2011 11:41:41 PM] tom smith: im figuring out how can put a URL with a tracking id
[12/21/2011 11:42:15 PM] tom smith: and put it on a database together with the postback info from a billers page to the database and call out ona custom stat page
[12/21/2011 11:42:18 PM] econfirmpro: Many ways to do it.
[12/21/2011 11:42:40 PM] tom smith: whats the best one?
[12/21/2011 11:44:51 PM] tom smith: i have a members access site> if a person register he will log in, he will see a marketing txt link with is tracking code. and everytime he reffers some one on the site and made a transaction he wills ee it on his stat page , every transaction increments his stats from 1 to 2,3 ,4 so on.. on the dates bracket
[12/21/2011 11:45:33 PM] econfirmpro: OK.
[12/21/2011 11:46:05 PM] econfirmpro: Let first start with language. I assume you want php. is that correct?
[12/21/2011 11:46:14 PM] tom smith: yup
[12/21/2011 11:46:18 PM] econfirmpro: ok
[12/21/2011 11:46:38 PM] econfirmpro: Next do you want this to be in my sql database?
[12/21/2011 11:46:43 PM] tom smith: tracking will store cookies on the computer right
[12/21/2011 11:47:07 PM] econfirmpro: yes cookies will be one of the methods, IP tracking can be the next method.
[12/21/2011 11:47:36 PM] tom smith: ok and yes there will be a databse for all the click tracking and transactions
[12/21/2011 11:48:11 PM] econfirmpro: Do you have any of the database set up already. Great if you do, no problem if you don't.
[12/21/2011 11:48:26 PM] tom smith: there is non yet
[12/21/2011 11:48:36 PM] econfirmpro: ok, no problem.
[12/21/2011 11:49:06 PM] econfirmpro: about the post back; is there an API from the biller?
[12/21/2011 11:49:11 PM] econfirmpro: Should be one.
[12/21/2011 11:50:29 PM] tom smith: there are post back variables available, but they saiud if we can make a script on it they can edit it and give it back. for their security
[12/21/2011 11:51:00 PM] tom smith: like an inital script and thet can edit the rest to work,
[12/21/2011 11:51:06 PM] econfirmpro: Who is the biller? I may have already worked with them.

Sent completed work here :

[12/22/2011 11:38:20 PM] *** econfirmpro sent testtour.php,... ***
[12/22/2011 11:40:31 PM] econfirmpro: I just sent the test templates for affiliate sales tracking. Please see the instructions.txt for explanations. I'm starting on the postback script now and I'll probably have some more questions about that later.
[12/23/2011 1:01:25 PM] econfirmpro: Update : Those files are only for testing, I'm going to make changes and add stats. I need to make a stats database to use for both hit stats and sales so I should go ahead and write stats code before finishing up the postback script.
[12/24/2011 12:33:53 AM] tom smith: send it again man
[12/24/2011 12:33:58 AM] tom smith: or on [his email addy removed]
[12/24/2011 12:34:21 AM] econfirmpro: I'm sending the new files in a sec.

Update and resent completed work here :

[12/24/2011 12:36:16 AM] *** econfirmpro sent testtour.php,... ***
[12/24/2011 12:36:50 AM] econfirmpro: All these files go in the same folder, unless you want to change the paths in the code.
[12/24/2011 12:37:15 AM] econfirmpro: I had to delete the other files so there would be no mix up.
[12/24/2011 12:37:22 AM] tom smith: do you have a hosted demo ?
[12/24/2011 12:37:49 AM] econfirmpro: Not really because there is no stats page yet
[12/24/2011 12:38:17 AM] econfirmpro: So you would only see the id=aff passed in the ulrs
[12/24/2011 12:38:48 AM] econfirmpro: [removed URL]
[12/24/2011 12:39:05 AM] econfirmpro: That's a test page where you can see the ulrs at least.
[12/24/2011 12:40:23 AM] econfirmpro: I used my sql admin to view the database to test so that's why I didn't need a stats page.
[12/24/2011 12:41:29 AM] econfirmpro: oh, you have to click the bottom link on the test page to get to the test index
[12/24/2011 12:41:55 AM] tom smith: yup here >[URL removed]
[12/24/2011 12:42:47 AM] tom smith: ok so where do i need to put it ? can you resend the instructions
[12/24/2011 12:43:33 AM] econfirmpro: Actually you can put it anywhere you want.
[12/24/2011 12:44:18 AM] econfirmpro: The tour pages, index etc will use the php include statement at the top of each page and it will pull in the php code for tracking and recording stats.
[12/24/2011 12:44:59 AM] econfirmpro: The include code in the tour, index etc will simply have to use the correct path to the afftrack.php script
[12/24/2011 12:45:05 AM] tom smith: ok i need to put this>> to the tour and join pages <?php include("afftrack.php");?>
[12/24/2011 12:45:18 AM] econfirmpro: yes
[12/24/2011 12:46:31 AM] tom smith: and the code who will generate alink to add a tracking and the page to show the stats , thats the one your doing, if it will make a database and that database thats the one your using to ve the stats thats the won we alo need to echo the vlaue to the stat page
[12/24/2011 12:47:24 AM] econfirmpro: OK, let me explain the steps.
[12/24/2011 12:47:50 AM] econfirmpro: 1. you first get the username and password to the sql server
[12/24/2011 12:49:04 AM] econfirmpro: 2. Then you open create_affstats_db.php and change the username and password then you execute the script. You only need to do that once and that script is history.
[12/24/2011 12:49:12 AM] econfirmpro: But save it anyway hehehe.
[12/24/2011 12:49:50 AM] econfirmpro: 3. Next you do the same with create_iptracking_table.php. It only has to run once
[12/24/2011 12:50:18 AM] econfirmpro: 4. Now you have completed building the two databases used and ar ready to edit the
[12/24/2011 12:50:24 AM] econfirmpro: webpages.
[12/24/2011 12:50:58 AM] econfirmpro: 5. open afftrack.php and change the username and password to that of your sql server
[12/24/2011 12:51:49 AM] econfirmpro: 6. now edit each web page that you want to track stats and use the php include command to include afftrack.php at the ver top of each page.
[12/24/2011 12:52:50 AM] econfirmpro: 7. on each link of the webpages you will ad <?php echo $aff_id ?> at the place where it should occur on each link.
[12/24/2011 12:53:08 AM] tom smith: holdup
[12/24/2011 12:53:11 AM] tom smith: 7,
[12/24/2011 12:53:15 AM] tom smith: what do you mean
[12/24/2011 12:54:42 AM] econfirmpro: you will open index.php and you will have a link inside the webpage like http://domain.com/tour.php?id=abc
[12/24/2011 12:55:39 AM] econfirmpro: That will change to look like this http://domain.comtour.pgp?id=<?php echo $aff_id ?>
[12/24/2011 12:56:31 AM] econfirmpro: That is only going to be in the actuall webpage and will not be scene on any links clicked on because it will be parsed by php before it goes out
[12/24/2011 12:56:47 AM] tom smith: ok
[12/24/2011 12:57:18 AM] econfirmpro: When you open the test pages you will see the links and how it's down and then it will make more sense.
[12/24/2011 12:57:55 AM] tom smith: so where willbe the aff_id comming from ? when the affiliate registerd to sizzlecash will it give them an auutomatic aff_id or we can use their usernames?
[12/24/2011 12:58:39 AM] econfirmpro: We can use the user names of assign an aff_id, either way
[12/24/2011 12:58:47 AM] tom smith: ok
[12/24/2011 12:58:50 AM] econfirmpro: So you don't have that set up yet right?
[12/24/2011 12:58:59 AM] tom smith: yup
[12/24/2011 12:59:24 AM] econfirmpro: ok, then I will have to make an affiliate sign up page. Is that correct?
[12/24/2011 1:00:53 AM] tom smith: we have an affiliatesignup page

Old 12-26-2011, 06:50 PM   #27
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
I want to make it clear that blackmonsters is a good programmer that is why it was a nice investment to hire him for 14,400 a year cause that is what he requested.

But him posting shit for the other skilled designers i would like to hire to see because he was not happy with the way i keep my business organized makes you a shit head.

And for those who think i am cheap i offered to drive down to meet him + offered him a spot working in our office. I would have covered everything to get him setup to help grow our company.

So to the haters you are shit heads also.

And you just continue to burst with professionalism

P.S. You might want to watch your sentences a bit. HIM posting shit does not make YOU a shit head. It is debatable (imho) if it makes HIM a shit head.

Old 12-26-2011, 06:52 PM   #28
Caligari
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Really for posting this-
Quote:
BEWARE OF blackmonsters- Sounds a little scammy and unbusiness like.
which is complete bullshit,

your ass should be banned.

Old 12-26-2011, 06:54 PM   #29
marlboroack
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
It took countless hours to multiple 1200 * 12 and then divide it by 2 ????

Here is a clue, there is a thing called a calculator.

Plus, what were you planning to do, pay him 50% of a years salary up front? That would be cool but I didn't see anywhere in the conversation where he asked for that. In fact, looked to me like he would have gotten started for $400 up front.

No shit numb nuts. It takes time to work out payments like that. Yes he requested 50% upfront. We did not get into talking payments to the full extent because he didn't want to comply with my request for the domain names and ID scans. So i left it at that.. Made the post looking for another programmer. May not get a good name for someone who has been doing it for 20 years like blackmonsters says he has but there is someone out there that I'm sure needs a stable job and would enjoy working with us.

So suck my balls - Hows that for professionalism.

Last edited by marlboroack; 12-26-2011 at 06:56 PM..
Old 12-26-2011, 06:59 PM   #30
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
No shit numb nuts. It takes time to work out payments like that. Yes he requested 50% upfront. We did not get into talking payments to the full extent because he didn't want to comply with my request for the domain names and ID scans. So i left it at that.. Made the post looking for another programmer. May not get a good name for someone who has been doing it for 20 years like blackmonsters says he has but there is someone out there that I'm sure needs a stable job and would enjoy working with us.

So suck my balls - How that for professionalism.
I asked for $400.

You confused lying tramp.

Quote:
[12/24/2011 1:58:36 AM] tom smith: ok how much is this today ?
[12/24/2011 1:59:18 AM] econfirmpro: I was thinking that I should get 1/3 for the month in good faith so that woul dbe $400
[12/24/2011 2:01:07 AM] tom smith: is this a monthly basis
[12/24/2011 2:01:13 AM] econfirmpro: yes
[12/24/2011 2:01:48 AM] econfirmpro: monthly $1200
Old 12-26-2011, 07:00 PM   #31
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
It takes time to work out payments like that.
Um, took me about 2 seconds to figure out where the $7200 number came from. So, yeah, it takes time (2 seconds after all is a passing of time), but countless hours?? Maybe doing the drama a bit there? Just maybe?

Quote:
because he didn't want to comply with my request for the domain names and ID scans
I have done a lot of business on this and other boards in the past ten years and not once was I asked for an ID, much less a list of domains. I have been asked for references and work samples, and I have asked for references but that is about as far as it goes.

If business can't be done on a handshake then you are definitely dealing with the wrong folks.

Just imho of course.

Last edited by sarettah; 12-26-2011 at 07:02 PM..
Old 12-26-2011, 07:01 PM   #32
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Eaxactly what I would expect out of you at this point.

Old 12-26-2011, 07:06 PM   #33
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:

If you had told me I needed 3 ID before I started then I would have told you that
I could not work for you. I don't have 3 IDs.

You can't have requirements like that and wait until payday to "drop the bomb".

And this is exactly why I asked for $400 now. I didn't want to work for 30 days
to find this shit out and not get paid for a whole month.

Also, I asked for $400 but I would have continued to work for $100 because I only
needed to see that you are going to pay.

You want ID , I want pay.

You need a programmer and no way will you find somebody with my experience
for $1200 a month again. Good luck with that.

And this whole thing about employees ripping you off.
How do they do this?
I sent you the work first? How can I then rip you off when you have all the files.
Old 12-26-2011, 07:11 PM   #34
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Depends on what they consider fulltime. If fulltime is a day and a half a month then they could get me for $1200 a month.

Quote:
I sent you the work first? How can I then rip you off when you have all the files.
You are just so unreasonable, expecting logic to be used.................dammit.

Old 12-26-2011, 07:13 PM   #35
marlboroack
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
I asked for $400.

You confused lying tramp.

You asked Tom for 400$. Tom and i both agreed to send you 6 months for your full time hire. We did not talk about payment information because we didn't get that far because you set the rules for your own payment. "[3:21:50 PM] econfirmpro: What I said above is how it is. Not going to change."

[2:40:37 PM] Phil Gateway: We need to create a company record for you 1st. After this is done we will send you pay. If i under stand correctly you told Tom 600$ every 15th and 30th of the month.
[2:41:18 PM] Phil Gateway: If you are not serious about this job offer i need to know.

I did not continue explaining because he said "[2:41:30 PM] econfirmpro: This is going south realy fast."

Now to end this up i see you were offended when i told you not to be. And i told that to you 2 fuckin' times.

1. Please don't take offence to this either, but if you assume it is going down hill we would rather not hire you.

2. Just wanted to make that clear to you, no offence or hurt intended.

Go fuck yourself
Old 12-26-2011, 07:13 PM   #36
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
I have done a lot of business on this and other boards in the past ten years and not once was I asked for an ID, much less a list of domains. I have been asked for references and work samples, and I have asked for references but that is about as far as it goes.

If business can't be done on a handshake then you are definitely dealing with the wrong folks.

Just imho of course.

Yeah, same here.

Nobody ever wanted even one ID, much less 3 IDs.
And when she also wanted a list of my domains then the alarm just went off.
Old 12-26-2011, 07:14 PM   #37
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Well, I have to get out of this thread. I have clients waiting on stuff and some of them read the board. Yeah guys I know, I'm getting to it dammit.

BM, you did nothing wrong here from what I can see. Perhaps took it to the boards quicker then some might have but I think this would have gotten to that point anyway.

Marlboro. You have some learning to do. Good luck.

Old 12-26-2011, 07:18 PM   #38
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Now to end this up i see you were offended when i told you not to be. And i told that to you 2 fuckin' times.

Hey Marlboro, you're an asshole. Don't be offended by that.

In fact you are a big fucking green dead donkey dick sucking pussy cunt assfuck of an asshole. Now, remember, don't be offended.

buh bye now.

Old 12-26-2011, 07:23 PM   #39
marlboroack
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
If you had told me I needed 3 ID before I started then I would have told you that
I could not work for you. I don't have 3 IDs.

You can't have requirements like that and wait until payday to "drop the bomb".

And this is exactly why I asked for $400 now. I didn't want to work for 30 days
to find this shit out and not get paid for a whole month.

Also, I asked for $400 but I would have continued to work for $100 because I only
needed to see that you are going to pay.

You want ID , I want pay.

And this whole thing about employees ripping you off.
How do they do this?
I already told you i would work with just your drivers license. And it's only been 4 days you fuckin retard. And Xmas eve and Xmas does not count. And i also said i may or may not find someone with 12-20 years of experience. You told me 20 but then it kicked down to 12.

You can rip me off by me sending you money then you not doing what we have agreed with. ( And if you thought the 3ID's was asking to much i would have had you sign a contract as well )Then it would have ended in a law suit and waste more of my fucking time. I told you that you had to be serious about the job offer and if you were not then not to bother with us.

This is my last post to you Mike.. & troll.

Last edited by marlboroack; 12-26-2011 at 07:25 PM..
Old 12-26-2011, 07:25 PM   #40
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
You asked Tom for 400$. Tom and i both agreed to send you 6 months for your full time hire. We did not talk about payment information because we didn't get that far because you set the rules for your own payment. "[3:21:50 PM] econfirmpro: What I said above is how it is. Not going to change."

[2:40:37 PM] Phil Gateway: We need to create a company record for you 1st. After this is done we will send you pay. If i under stand correctly you told Tom 600$ every 15th and 30th of the month.
[2:41:18 PM] Phil Gateway: If you are not serious about this job offer i need to know.

I did not continue explaining because he said "[2:41:30 PM] econfirmpro: This is going south realy fast."

1. Please don't take offence to this either, but if you assume it is going down hill we would rather not hire you.

2. Just wanted to make that clear to you, no offence or hurt intended.

Go fuck yourself
WTF are talking about?

Nobody here believes I asked for 6 months pay after 4 days of work.

I asked for $400 you said no, not without 3 IDs and a list of my domains.

I then told you that I would not work full time for you, because I was not going to
send you 3 ID; but I would do temp jobs if you paid 50% up front on those jobs.

You are either really clever to try and twist the conversation to cover you ass or
you are truly confused.

I suggest you email admin and get them to change the title of this thread.
Old 12-26-2011, 07:33 PM   #41
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Well, I have to get out of this thread. I have clients waiting on stuff and some of them read the board. Yeah guys I know, I'm getting to it dammit.

BM, you did nothing wrong here from what I can see. Perhaps took it to the boards quicker then some might have but I think this would have gotten to that point anyway.

Marlboro. You have some learning to do. Good luck.

I didn't want to bring it to the board, but it was clear that I wasn't going to get paid.
I asked about a payment before xmas and was told she would get back to me after
xmas......and then the ID shit came up.

There was stalling all the way.

She should have paid me for what I had done and moved on, but instead she decided
not to pay anything.
Old 12-26-2011, 07:37 PM   #42
marlboroack
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
WTF are talking about?

Nobody here believes I asked for 6 months pay after 4 days of work.

I asked for $400 you said no, not without 3 IDs and a list of my domains.

I then told you that I would not work full time for you, because I was not going to
send you 3 ID; but I would do temp jobs if you paid 50% up front on those jobs.

You are either really clever to try and twist the conversation to cover you ass or
you are truly confused.

I suggest you email admin and get them to change the title of this thread.
Look, i know the way i run my business. I have setup and talked about YOU with several other partners in your full time work and went over your experience etc. Now you are starting to mislead readers.

You can email the admins and see if they will investigate. It says: Sounds a little scammy and unbusiness like. I'm not saying your a scammer( which i do not think you are) I'm saying your a fucking cunt duche. Then i asked other members how their transactions went with you. I did a lot of research about you with some available information like past posts you made and your WHOIS lookup on the internet before we agreed to hire you. Now while your emailing the admins you can change your signature.

And to make it clear i didn't send you shit for work. I'm leaving it at this.

Last edited by marlboroack; 12-26-2011 at 07:43 PM..
Old 12-26-2011, 07:38 PM   #43
porno jew
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
i vote ban for marlboroack.
porno jew is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:41 PM   #44
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
I already told you i would work with just your drivers license. And it's only been 4 days you fuckin retard. And Xmas eve and Xmas does not count. And i also said i may or may not find someone with 12-20 years of experience. You told me 20 but then it kicked down to 12.

You can rip me off by me sending you money then you not doing what we have agreed with. ( And if you thought the 3ID's was asking to much i would have had you sign a contract as well )Then it would have ended in a law suit and waste more of my fucking time. I told you that you had to be serious about the job offer and if you were not then not to bother with us.

This is my last post to you Mike.. & troll.

Hey you imbecile. I programmed on the internet for 12 years but computers existed
before then you dumb ass. I programmed in COBOL on mainframe computers before
"dot coms" existed.

I told you I have 20 years of programming experience and that's true.
12 years programming on the internet.

You're dumber than a fucking box of rocks.

Old 12-26-2011, 07:42 PM   #45
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by porno jew View Post
For the thread title or being a clueless whiney little cunt?

Old 12-26-2011, 07:48 PM   #46
blackmonsters
Yo Mamma!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by porno jew View Post
I vote ban too.

I'm the one that didn't get paid for my work.
Old 12-26-2011, 07:53 PM   #47
marlboroack
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Hey you imbecile. I programmed on the internet for 12 years but computers existed
before then you dumb ass. I programmed in COBOL on mainframe computers before
"dot coms" existed.

I told you I have 20 years of programming experience and that's true.
12 years programming on the internet.

You're dumber than a fucking box of rocks.

[12/21/2011 11:12:20 PM] econfirmpro: I've been programming for more than 20 years
Old 12-26-2011, 07:54 PM   #48
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Quote:
[12/21/2011 11:12:20 PM] econfirmpro: I've been programming for more than 20 years
Pay the man and shut up.

Old 12-26-2011, 07:55 PM   #49
barcodes
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:

Ive only seen this a handful of times. When i do see it, I know one thing is for certain.

Happened to me once, first time replying in a BM thread since.
barcodes is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 07:55 PM   #50
beerptrol
Confirmed Asshole

Industry Role:
Quote:
For the thread title or being a clueless whiney little cunt?

sounds like a poll thread is in order
“If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other.”
-- Ulysses S. Grant
beerptrol is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply
Go Back   GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum > >