The Walking Dead 5

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • djroof
    JuicyDevils.gr Owner
    • Jan 2004
    • 25514

    #1

    The Walking Dead 5

    Anyone saw it? What do u think?

    Tonight I will watch it here in Greece from FOX.
  • ruff
    I have a plan B
    • Aug 2004
    • 5499

    #2
    Saw it last night. Short scenes with lots of long commericials. Other than that, (spoiler alert!) the walkers are still winning.
    CryptoFeeds

    Comment

    • Klen
      • Aug 2006
      • 32234

      #3
      Originally posted by ruff
      Saw it last night. Short scenes with lots of long commericials. Other than that, (spoiler alert!) the walkers are still winning.
      You dont say lol

      Comment

      • djroof
        JuicyDevils.gr Owner
        • Jan 2004
        • 25514

        #4
        Originally posted by ruff
        Saw it last night. Short scenes with lots of long commericials. Other than that, (spoiler alert!) the walkers are still winning.
        Walkers or Cannibals?

        Comment

        • bronco67
          Too lazy to set a custom title
          • Dec 2006
          • 29026

          #5
          That scene in the beginning, at the slaughter trough ---

          That was tough to watch. I can't even believe that was on regular TV.

          Comment

          • ClickCashEmily
            Confirmed User
            • Apr 2010
            • 735

            #6
            I am happy that we started out way more action-filled than last season. Plus, we aren't going to spend the whole season camped out at Terminus. WIN!

            (slight spoiler below if djroof hasn't seen the ep yet....)








            And I'm not sure what Daryl was happier to see - Carol or his crossbow.
            Promote iFriends live cams and earn up to $200 PPS or 35% Lifetime Revshare!
            *****GET STARTED TODAY!*****
            Twitter: @ClickCash | Email: emily[at]clickcash[dot]com | 24/7 Live Support: ClickCash.com

            Comment

            • atom
              Confirmed User
              • Apr 2002
              • 2740

              #7
              Originally posted by bronco67
              That scene in the beginning, at the slaughter trough ---

              That was tough to watch. I can't even believe that was on regular TV.
              I thought it was pretty raw for regular TV also. I thought it was a great way to start the season. Hopefully they keep the momentum up unlike season 4.
              Have Chargebacks? Send me a message.

              ChargebackHelp.com

              Comment

              • Sid70
                Downshifter
                • Dec 2002
                • 16413

                #8
                Originally posted by ruff
                Te walkers are still winning.
                Русня, идите нахуй!

                Comment

                • bronco67
                  Too lazy to set a custom title
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 29026

                  #9
                  I can suspend my disbelief that zombies take over the planet and put mankind on the brink of extinction.

                  However, I can't believe that an old lady could fire a bottle rocket into a leaking gas tank from 300 yards and hit it on the first try.

                  Comment

                  • seeandsee
                    Check SIG!
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 50945

                    #10
                    Finally action episode without long talks, great if you ask me!

                    And i must add we have perfect shots again, great stuff lol
                    BUY MY SIG - 50$/Year

                    Contact here

                    Comment

                    • American Psycho
                      Confirmed User
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 3068

                      #11
                      I like zombie girls.

                      Comment

                      • Scott McD
                        Too lazy to set a custom title
                        • Nov 2002
                        • 67792

                        #12
                        Still haven't seen a single episode yet


                        I Buy My High Quality Traffic Here, You Should Too!

                        Comment

                        • Tom-LifeSelector
                          Confirmed User
                          • Sep 2013
                          • 767

                          #13
                          One of my favorite Tv show, can't wait to watch it tonight


                          LifeSelector Affiliates - Make money today promoting the online porn of tomorrow.

                          tom [at] lifeselector.com
                          skype: tom-ia
                          icq: 684001976

                          Comment

                          • atom
                            Confirmed User
                            • Apr 2002
                            • 2740

                            #14
                            Originally posted by bronco67
                            I can suspend my disbelief that zombies take over the planet and put mankind on the brink of extinction.

                            However, I can't believe that an old lady could fire a bottle rocket into a leaking gas tank from 300 yards and hit it on the first try.
                            Why would she even need to do that? I have shot propane tanks before with a rifle. the spark from the bullet hitting the metal is enough to ignite it.
                            Have Chargebacks? Send me a message.

                            ChargebackHelp.com

                            Comment

                            • Bryan G
                              Confirmed User
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 8338

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Scott McD
                              Still haven't seen a single episode yet
                              I watched the very first episode but could not get into it. Guess I should give it another try.
                              Bryan
                              skype: bryan.glass3 | ICQ 302999591

                              Comment

                              • sandman!
                                Icq: 14420613
                                • Mar 2001
                                • 15427

                                #16
                                was a good start to the season.
                                Need WebHosting ? Email me for some great deals [email protected]

                                Comment

                                • romeo22
                                  你自己去他媽的
                                  • Mar 2008
                                  • 23328

                                  #17
                                  I havent watch it either.Im waiting to get colder and get my ass at home

                                  Comment

                                  • djroof
                                    JuicyDevils.gr Owner
                                    • Jan 2004
                                    • 25514

                                    #18
                                    Some are more addicted...



                                    Comment

                                    • PaperstreetWinston
                                      Confirmed User
                                      • Jan 2014
                                      • 2604

                                      #19
                                      stopped watching since they left herchel's farm. tired of drama
                                      Winston
                                      Affiliate Support
                                      PaperstreetCash MYLFMoney Charger Cash

                                      Skype: mikrocosmos1
                                      Email: [email protected]

                                      Comment

                                      • djroof
                                        JuicyDevils.gr Owner
                                        • Jan 2004
                                        • 25514

                                        #20
                                        Just saw it.... great start! Full of action, nice scenes and Carol is back!!!

                                        Comment

                                        • Meloman
                                          Confirmed User
                                          • Jul 2001
                                          • 1540

                                          #21
                                          Awesome episode. That trough scene was definitely rough.

                                          Comment

                                          • mineistaken
                                            See signature :)
                                            • Apr 2007
                                            • 29656

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by djroof
                                            Walkers or Cannibals?
                                            Neither. Heroes are still winning.

                                            Comment

                                            • mineistaken
                                              See signature :)
                                              • Apr 2007
                                              • 29656

                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by bronco67
                                              However, I can't believe that an old lady could fire a bottle rocket into a leaking gas tank from 300 yards and hit it on the first try.
                                              That was ridiculous, she was sure that she was going to hot it, without any proper aiming etc.

                                              Comment

                                              • bronco67
                                                Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                • Dec 2006
                                                • 29026

                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by mineistaken
                                                That was ridiculous, she was sure that she was going to hot it, without any proper aiming etc.
                                                I would have liked it if she had three rockets, and fired for effect twice. They could have made a big, dramatic moment out her lighting the third fuse, and seeing the walkers flying through the air in flames would have been a cooler moment. Instead all I could think was "that's just fucking ridiculous. That bitch knows nothing about the trajectories of propelled explosive munitions."

                                                Comment

                                                • VikingMan
                                                  Exploiting human weakness
                                                  • Jan 2008
                                                  • 6873

                                                  #25

                                                  Comment

                                                  • mineistaken
                                                    See signature :)
                                                    • Apr 2007
                                                    • 29656

                                                    #26
                                                    Originally posted by VikingMan
                                                    Yes, surely looks like the same clothes.

                                                    Comment

                                                    • newxxx
                                                      Creative3Dcash.com
                                                      • Mar 2008
                                                      • 334

                                                      #27
                                                      I hope the whole season will be full of action, not just the first ep.

                                                      Insane 3D, Xeno 3DX, 3DX Tube, Horny Pencil, Femdom 3D, Demonic Lust, FutaDom, Futanarium, Monster 3DX
                                                      15 exclusive and original sites to make you rich! We are here to bring the ratio of 2000s BACK!

                                                      Comment

                                                      • American Psycho
                                                        Confirmed User
                                                        • Feb 2009
                                                        • 3068

                                                        #28
                                                        I could have hit that gas tank with a Roman candle no problem.

                                                        Comment

                                                        • VikingMan
                                                          Exploiting human weakness
                                                          • Jan 2008
                                                          • 6873

                                                          #29
                                                          Originally posted by American Psycho
                                                          I could have hit that gas tank with a Roman candle no problem.


                                                          that bitch could not even hold her rifle steady no way could she hit a person let along make perfect head shots

                                                          Comment

                                                          • bronco67
                                                            Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                            • Dec 2006
                                                            • 29026

                                                            #30
                                                            Originally posted by VikingMan
                                                            Whoever made this meme should never try to compare things ever again.

                                                            Comment

                                                            • bronco67
                                                              Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                              • Dec 2006
                                                              • 29026

                                                              #31
                                                              Originally posted by VikingMan


                                                              that bitch could not even hold her rifle steady no way could she hit a person let along make perfect head shots
                                                              Don't you love how everybody in the apocalypse is a crack shot? Shooting is only easy to people who write movie and TV scripts.

                                                              Comment

                                                              • sojproductions
                                                                Confirmed User
                                                                • Aug 2006
                                                                • 2160

                                                                #32
                                                                Originally posted by bronco67
                                                                However, I can't believe that an old lady could fire a bottle rocket into a leaking gas tank from 300 yards and hit it on the first try.
                                                                QFT!.. it was pointed at the sky
                                                                ICQ: 404-159-022

                                                                Blue Pixels Profits - Uk Solo Tranny sites & Crossdressing!
                                                                Filthy Profits - Uk MILF Solo Sites

                                                                Comment

                                                                • VikingMan
                                                                  Exploiting human weakness
                                                                  • Jan 2008
                                                                  • 6873

                                                                  #33
                                                                  Originally posted by bronco67
                                                                  Whoever made this meme should never try to compare things ever again.
                                                                  I agree but my point was to bring up the question of "who has been ass raping beth all this time and where is she now"?

                                                                  Comment

                                                                  • Phoenix
                                                                    BACON BACON BACON
                                                                    • Nov 2002
                                                                    • 35475

                                                                    #34
                                                                    Originally posted by bronco67
                                                                    Don't you love how everybody in the apocalypse is a crack shot? Shooting is only easy to people who write movie and TV scripts.
                                                                    I think the years of shooting daily to survive has helped improve their aim.
                                                                    I am more impressed with the fact that always have bullets.
                                                                    Telegram PhoenixBrad
                                                                    https://quantads.io

                                                                    Comment

                                                                    • bronco67
                                                                      Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                                      • Dec 2006
                                                                      • 29026

                                                                      #35
                                                                      Originally posted by Phoenix
                                                                      I think the years of shooting daily to survive has helped improve their aim.
                                                                      I am more impressed with the fact that always have bullets.
                                                                      I winced as I saw Rick fire about 10 full auto rounds at one zombie. There can't be that much 7.62 ammo laying around to just be spraying bullets.

                                                                      I think if there ever was an apocalypse situation, the 22 would rule. Just give me a Ruger 10/22 and a backpack with ten bricks of ammo.

                                                                      the dumbest zombie weapon ever was the double barrel shotgun in Zombieland, although I think part of the joke was that he chose such a horrible weapon.
                                                                      Last edited by bronco67; 10-13-2014, 07:33 PM.

                                                                      Comment

                                                                      • American Psycho
                                                                        Confirmed User
                                                                        • Feb 2009
                                                                        • 3068

                                                                        #36
                                                                        . are we really debating feasibility of weapons in a zombie apocalypse?

                                                                        If so I take the samurai sword and that bad ass black chick wearing it.

                                                                        Comment

                                                                        • DirtyDreamer
                                                                          Confirmed User
                                                                          • Sep 2005
                                                                          • 458

                                                                          #37
                                                                          Originally posted by bronco67
                                                                          I can suspend my disbelief that zombies take over the planet and put mankind on the brink of extinction.

                                                                          However, I can't believe that an old lady could fire a bottle rocket into a leaking gas tank from 300 yards and hit it on the first try.
                                                                          There was enough gas leaking that she had a pretty big target area.
                                                                          Chill out at Moongem Comics

                                                                          Comment

                                                                          • Niktamer
                                                                            Lord of the Leads
                                                                            • May 2005
                                                                            • 3021

                                                                            #38
                                                                            cant wait for episode 2 tonight

                                                                            Comment

                                                                            • ClayM
                                                                              Confirmed User
                                                                              • May 2014
                                                                              • 627

                                                                              #39
                                                                              I love this show

                                                                              Comment

                                                                              • billywatson
                                                                                Confirmed User
                                                                                • Aug 2002
                                                                                • 3281

                                                                                #40
                                                                                I love this show, too.

                                                                                I Shoot Porn.

                                                                                Comment

                                                                                • lock
                                                                                  Confirmed User
                                                                                  • Jul 2003
                                                                                  • 5065

                                                                                  #41
                                                                                  Series 5 what the fuck zombies never die of starvation in this show.
                                                                                  Traffic.Tools - 40+ Free Tools
                                                                                  Free.Marketing - 150+ Free Tools
                                                                                  Submission.Tools
                                                                                  - 20+ Free Tools

                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                  • gnawledge
                                                                                    confirmed loser
                                                                                    • Jul 2012
                                                                                    • 1092

                                                                                    #42
                                                                                    The ending of episode two just shocked me. Omg what a good episode. I can't believe people are that trivial to worry about the spray method of shooting during a zombie apocalypse.
                                                                                    Wikifap Cams
                                                                                    Eporn List
                                                                                    Is Chaturbate Still Number 1?

                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                    • Klen
                                                                                      • Aug 2006
                                                                                      • 32234

                                                                                      #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by lock
                                                                                      Series 5 what the fuck zombies never die of starvation in this show.
                                                                                      Well the whole idea of zombies if hilly illogical so no point to bother anyway

                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                      • seeandsee
                                                                                        Check SIG!
                                                                                        • Mar 2006
                                                                                        • 50945

                                                                                        #44
                                                                                        episode 2:

                                                                                        BACK TO DRAGGING DEAD
                                                                                        BUY MY SIG - 50$/Year

                                                                                        Contact here

                                                                                        Comment

                                                                                        • bronco67
                                                                                          Too lazy to set a custom title
                                                                                          • Dec 2006
                                                                                          • 29026

                                                                                          #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by seeandsee
                                                                                          episode 2:

                                                                                          BACK TO DRAGGING DEAD
                                                                                          This episode had the unmistakable stench of Robert Kirkman's writing as I watched it -- and I wasn't surprised to see he wrote it.

                                                                                          Comment

                                                                                          • Plutocracy
                                                                                            Pluto: Planet or Doggie
                                                                                            • May 2014
                                                                                            • 858

                                                                                            #46
                                                                                            Yes! It is very awesome
                                                                                            Bored?

                                                                                            Empireamateurs.com

                                                                                            Want to make a boatload of cash?
                                                                                            Click here and get started TODAY

                                                                                            Comment

                                                                                            • ZeroHero
                                                                                              So Fucking Banned
                                                                                              • Nov 2007
                                                                                              • 15336

                                                                                              #47
                                                                                              i'm waiting to come all episodes and watch it all

                                                                                              Comment

                                                                                              • Rochard
                                                                                                Jägermeister Test Pilot
                                                                                                • Dec 2001
                                                                                                • 75767

                                                                                                #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by ruff
                                                                                                Saw it last night. Short scenes with lots of long commericials. Other than that, (spoiler alert!) the walkers are still winning.
                                                                                                I noticed Sons of Anarchy does this too. "Special hour and half show" which is mostly filler content and a lot more commercials. I guess they need to milk it while they can.
                                                                                                Herschel Savage
                                                                                                Brooklyn, NY

                                                                                                Comment

                                                                                                • djroof
                                                                                                  JuicyDevils.gr Owner
                                                                                                  • Jan 2004
                                                                                                  • 25514

                                                                                                  #49
                                                                                                  Kick ass last episode...

                                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                                  Working...