I told you this guy was full of shit.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Traffic Guru
    Confirmed User
    • Jan 2011
    • 357

    #1

    I told you this guy was full of shit.

    Perfect example of faking traffic to fool alexa with black hat tools and then trying to sell the site. Good lesson to noobs.

    http://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1009158

    And look at it now:

    http://sex-tubes.info
  • ilnjscb
    Confirmed User
    • Jun 2009
    • 8958

    #2
    Originally posted by Traffic Guru
    Perfect example of faking traffic to fool alexa with black hat tools and then trying to sell the site. Good lesson to noobs.

    http://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1009158

    And look at it now:

    http://sex-tubes.info
    Good catch

    Comment

    • fris
      I have to go potty
      • Aug 2002
      • 55882

      #3
      Originally posted by Traffic Guru
      Perfect example of faking traffic to fool alexa with black hat tools and then trying to sell the site. Good lesson to noobs.

      http://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1009158

      And look at it now:

      http://sex-tubes.info
      what a guru you are
      Since 1999: 69 Adult Industry awards for Best Hosting Company and professional excellence.


      My Newest Theme

      Comment

      • Agent 488
        Registered User
        • Feb 2006
        • 22511

        #4
        wow blowing my mind here.

        Comment

        • Danmixz
          Confirmed User
          • Sep 2010
          • 649

          #5
          Originally posted by Traffic Guru
          Perfect example of faking traffic to fool alexa with black hat tools and then trying to sell the site. Good lesson to noobs.

          http://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1009158

          And look at it now:

          http://sex-tubes.info
          You don'T have a clue WTF you are talking about...

          Perfect exemple you don't know WTF you are takling about http://gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?t=1011058
          Last edited by Danmixz; 02-22-2011, 07:56 AM.

          Comment

          • bns666
            Confirmed Fetishist
            • Mar 2005
            • 11549

            #6
            everybody with 1% brain could see it coming
            ⭐ CAM SODA ⭐ STRIPCHAT ⭐
            ⭐ CHATURBATE ⭐ X LOVE CAM ⭐

            Comment

            • Traffic Guru
              Confirmed User
              • Jan 2011
              • 357

              #7
              Originally posted by Danmixz
              You don'T have a clue WTF you are talking about...

              Perfect exemple you don't know WTF you are takling about http://gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?t=1011058
              You are posting with wrong nickname, idiot.
              Switch to " egm47 " and re-post this BS.

              Comment

              • Danmixz
                Confirmed User
                • Sep 2010
                • 649

                #8
                Originally posted by Traffic Guru
                You are posting with wrong nickname, idiot.
                Switch to " egm47 " and re-post this BS.
                Wonder who's the idiot, poor kid...

                Comment

                • blackmonsters
                  Making PHP work
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 21106

                  #9
                  Lol!

                  Lol!

                  Lol!
                  Good luck.



                  Comment

                  • Traffic Guru
                    Confirmed User
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 357

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Danmixz
                    Wonder who's the idiot, poor kid...
                    You and your other nick that you tried to use to dump that worthless piece of shit site.
                    Got to love "Hope your mom feels well. Info domains are just as good." post.
                    Fucking idiot.

                    Comment

                    • Danmixz
                      Confirmed User
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 649

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Traffic Guru
                      You and your other nick that you tried to use to dump that worthless piece of shit site.
                      Got to love "Hope your mom feels well. Info domains are just as good." post.
                      Fucking idiot.
                      You are completly retarded...

                      Show us your site Traffic guru and let's see the real guru you are

                      Comment

                      • TheSenator
                        Too lazy to set a custom title
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 13330

                        #12
                        Scammers....incredible how people still get scam.
                        ISeekGirls.com since 2005

                        Comment

                        • Traffic Guru
                          Confirmed User
                          • Jan 2011
                          • 357

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Danmixz
                          You are completly retarded...

                          Show us your site Traffic guru and let's see the real guru you are
                          If it was at any value to me I would, but you're nothing but a third world trash that failed at faking the obvious. Eat dick Romanian punk.

                          Comment

                          • Danmixz
                            Confirmed User
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 649

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Traffic Guru
                            If it was at any value to me I would, but you're nothing but a third world trash that failed at faking the obvious. Eat dick Romanian punk.
                            You are nothing else than a fucking troll...

                            Welcome to GFY drama queen

                            Comment

                            • Traffic Guru
                              Confirmed User
                              • Jan 2011
                              • 357

                              #15
                              Originally posted by TheSenator
                              Scammers....incredible how people still get scam.
                              And this shithead is not even trying to hide it. Look at him posting with two different nicks about "I hope your mom gets well" and all other bs. How sweet. Sick mommy in Lagos, Nigeria or Bucharest, Romania. Please send me western union only.
                              Asshole trying to find some poor sucker to buy that shitty info domain.

                              Comment

                              • DEA - banned for life
                                V.I.P.
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 7886

                                #16
                                interesting read..both threads...wondering who bought it.

                                Comment

                                • NaughtyVisions
                                  Confirmed User
                                  • May 2008
                                  • 4204

                                  #17
                                  Online strip gaming with sexy gamer girls
                                  Best thing I ever signed up for: Quality Razors, Cheap Price

                                  Comment

                                  • Danmixz
                                    Confirmed User
                                    • Sep 2010
                                    • 649

                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by Traffic Guru
                                    And this shithead is not even trying to hide it. Look at him posting with two different nicks about "I hope your mom gets well" and all other bs. How sweet. Sick mommy in Lagos, Nigeria or Bucharest, Romania. Please send me western union only.
                                    Asshole trying to find some poor sucker to buy that shitty info domain.
                                    Save your breath... you'll need it to blow up your date.

                                    Comment

                                    • Danmixz
                                      Confirmed User
                                      • Sep 2010
                                      • 649

                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by DEA
                                      interesting read..both threads...wondering who bought it.
                                      Eric keller owner of not so famous mycamprofile.com

                                      Comment

                                      • F-U-Jimmy
                                        Confirmed User
                                        • Apr 2006
                                        • 6853

                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by Danmixz
                                        Save your breath... you'll need it to blow up your date.
                                        you made me spit out my Prozac
                                        icq. 176240424 44.years as a pornographer !!!!!!!!!!!

                                        Comment

                                        • Traffic Guru
                                          Confirmed User
                                          • Jan 2011
                                          • 357

                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by Danmixz
                                          Save your breath... you'll need it to blow up your date.
                                          Romanian humor?

                                          Comment

                                          • Danmixz
                                            Confirmed User
                                            • Sep 2010
                                            • 649

                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by Traffic Guru
                                            Romanian humor?
                                            What's wrong about Romanian people ??

                                            Comment

                                            • Traffic Guru
                                              Confirmed User
                                              • Jan 2011
                                              • 357

                                              #23
                                              Originally posted by Danmixz
                                              Eric keller owner of not so famous mycamprofile.com
                                              Riaaaght. He was probably fucking with you after you told him you want western union transfer to your bank in Romania.
                                              Did he send you one of these and made you go to the bank 8 times before you finally realized how big of idiot you are?

                                              Comment

                                              • Traffic Guru
                                                Confirmed User
                                                • Jan 2011
                                                • 357

                                                #24
                                                Originally posted by Danmixz
                                                What's wrong about Romanian people ??
                                                No problem with people, but big problems with scammers.

                                                Comment

                                                • Danmixz
                                                  Confirmed User
                                                  • Sep 2010
                                                  • 649

                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by Traffic Guru
                                                  Riaaaght. He was probably fucking with you after you told him you want western union transfer to your bank in Romania.
                                                  Did he send you one of these and made you go to the bank 8 times before you finally realized how big of idiot you are?

                                                  Originally posted by Traffic Guru
                                                  No problem with people, but big problems with scammers.
                                                  Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?

                                                  Comment

                                                  • L-Pink
                                                    working on my tan
                                                    • Mar 2005
                                                    • 39151

                                                    #26
                                                    See quote below!


                                                    .

                                                    Comment

                                                    • pristine
                                                      So Fucking Banned
                                                      • Dec 2010
                                                      • 1176

                                                      #27
                                                      hahahahah @ danmixz, what a retard.

                                                      he was complainng a scammer didn't buy that shitty dump site rofl. I figured it was a real site not that retarded one, who cares.

                                                      Comment

                                                      • CYF
                                                        Coupon Guru
                                                        • Mar 2009
                                                        • 10973

                                                        #28
                                                        Originally posted by Traffic Guru
                                                        Perfect example of faking traffic to fool alexa with black hat tools and then trying to sell the site. Good lesson to noobs.

                                                        http://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1009158

                                                        And look at it now:

                                                        http://sex-tubes.info
                                                        so, you jumped into that thread at the last minute, and posted a worthless 3 sentence post after multiple people had already posted lengthy dissections of why the site was junk.

                                                        Good job, you sure told us.
                                                        Webmaster Coupons Coupons and discounts for hosting, domains, SSL Certs, and more!
                                                        AmeriNOC Coupons | Certified Hosting Coupons | Hosting Coupons | Domain Name Coupons

                                                        Comment

                                                        • Danmixz
                                                          Confirmed User
                                                          • Sep 2010
                                                          • 649

                                                          #29
                                                          Originally posted by pristine
                                                          hahahahah @ danmixz, what a retard.

                                                          he was complainng a scammer didn't buy that shitty dump site rofl. I figured it was a real site not that retarded one, who cares.
                                                          I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

                                                          Comment

                                                          • Traffic Guru
                                                            Confirmed User
                                                            • Jan 2011
                                                            • 357

                                                            #30
                                                            You suck at selling sites, suck at telling jokes, suck at spelling. Are you good at anything or worthless piece of shit was the only definition for you.

                                                            BTW, how is your mom doing?

                                                            Comment

                                                            • Danmixz
                                                              Confirmed User
                                                              • Sep 2010
                                                              • 649

                                                              #31
                                                              Originally posted by Traffic Guru
                                                              You suck at selling sites, suck at telling jokes, suck at spelling. Are you good at anything or worthless piece of shit was the only definition for you.

                                                              BTW, how is your mom doing?
                                                              Now i know why some mammals eat their children...

                                                              Comment

                                                              • Traffic Guru
                                                                Confirmed User
                                                                • Jan 2011
                                                                • 357

                                                                #32
                                                                Originally posted by Danmixz
                                                                Now i know why some mammals eat their children...
                                                                You mother finally told you why you're adopted?

                                                                Im done with you idiot.
                                                                I hope you never make a dime from any of your fake traffic sites.
                                                                Last edited by Traffic Guru; 02-22-2011, 09:47 AM.

                                                                Comment

                                                                • Danmixz
                                                                  Confirmed User
                                                                  • Sep 2010
                                                                  • 649

                                                                  #33
                                                                  Originally posted by Traffic Guru
                                                                  You mother finally told you why you're adopted?
                                                                  I'm busy now... Can I ignore you some other time?

                                                                  Comment

                                                                  • cooldude7
                                                                    Confirmed User
                                                                    • Nov 2009
                                                                    • 4306

                                                                    #34
                                                                    lol.....

                                                                    Comment

                                                                    • Si
                                                                      Such Fun!
                                                                      • Feb 2008
                                                                      • 13900

                                                                      #35
                                                                      Actually somebody else did then you chimed in afterwards.

                                                                      Comment

                                                                      • tiger
                                                                        Confirmed User
                                                                        • Apr 2002
                                                                        • 6986

                                                                        #36
                                                                        What a scamming fucktard. The .info domain was a dead give away though. Amazing that these idiots try to pull a scam for thousands but are too cheap to buy a .com domain.

                                                                        Comment

                                                                        • pristine
                                                                          So Fucking Banned
                                                                          • Dec 2010
                                                                          • 1176

                                                                          #37
                                                                          http://gfy.com/showpost.php?p=17915618&postcount=3

                                                                          Comment

                                                                          • Traffic Guru
                                                                            Confirmed User
                                                                            • Jan 2011
                                                                            • 357

                                                                            #38
                                                                            Originally posted by Si
                                                                            Actually somebody else did then you chimed in afterwards.
                                                                            God, what a bunch of idiots. Yes, number of other people saw this bs a mile away and posted bore I did. That's not the point. I just wanted to remind people who this guy is and what he is trying to do.
                                                                            Just like in another thread when I mention that it took 1000 hits to convert $2 sign up to webcam sponsor. I never said that all I sent, yet some drunk asshole went off how I only generated 1K tits in a week. Fuck, the average IQ of posters here is way below 60. I wonder how many of you real webmasters and make living doing this.

                                                                            Comment

                                                                            • Supz
                                                                              Arthur Flegenheimer
                                                                              • Jul 2006
                                                                              • 11057

                                                                              #39
                                                                              Originally posted by Traffic Guru
                                                                              You are posting with wrong nickname, idiot.
                                                                              Switch to " egm47 " and re-post this BS.
                                                                              I wonder what your other nick is, or was

                                                                              Comment

                                                                              • AsianDivaGirlsWebDude
                                                                                Purveyor, Fine Asian Porn
                                                                                • Jul 2004
                                                                                • 38323

                                                                                #40
                                                                                Originally posted by Traffic Guru
                                                                                ...some drunk asshole went off how I only generated 1K tits in a week. Fuck, the average IQ of posters here is way below 60. I wonder how many of you real webmasters and make living doing this.
                                                                                So how many tits do you generate in a week?



                                                                                ADG
                                                                                Asian Diva Girls - Exclusive Photos and Videos



                                                                                Asian Diva Girls Affiliate Program (50% ccBill Revshare)

                                                                                Comment

                                                                                • carzygirls
                                                                                  So Fucking Banned
                                                                                  • Oct 2010
                                                                                  • 857

                                                                                  #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by Traffic Guru
                                                                                  God, what a bunch of idiots. Yes, number of other people saw this bs a mile away and posted bore I did. That's not the point. I just wanted to remind people who this guy is and what he is trying to do.
                                                                                  Just like in another thread when I mention that it took 1000 hits to convert $2 sign up to webcam sponsor. I never said that all I sent, yet some drunk asshole went off how I only generated 1K tits in a week. Fuck, the average IQ of posters here is way below 60. I wonder how many of you real webmasters and make living doing this.
                                                                                  here's the scoop my friend...

                                                                                  nobody would recommend to buy another site for 3X, 6X, or 9X because... like you say... most are full of shit.

                                                                                  The problem here is simple...

                                                                                  what agenda do you have? nobody will buy from this guy bc... like you say... he is bs. But why all the additional stuff?

                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                  • Danmixz
                                                                                    Confirmed User
                                                                                    • Sep 2010
                                                                                    • 649

                                                                                    #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by Traffic Guru
                                                                                    God, what a bunch of idiots. Yes, number of other people saw this bs a mile away and posted bore I did. That's not the point. I just wanted to remind people who this guy is and what he is trying to do.
                                                                                    Just like in another thread when I mention that it took 1000 hits to convert $2 sign up to webcam sponsor. I never said that all I sent, yet some drunk asshole went off how I only generated 1K tits in a week. Fuck, the average IQ of posters here is way below 60. I wonder how many of you real webmasters and make living doing this.
                                                                                    Oh crap how did you generate so many tits in a week

                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                    • Danmixz
                                                                                      Confirmed User
                                                                                      • Sep 2010
                                                                                      • 649

                                                                                      #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by Traffic Guru
                                                                                      God, what a bunch of idiots. Yes, number of other people saw this bs a mile away and posted bore I did. That's not the point. I just wanted to remind people who this guy is and what he is trying to do.
                                                                                      Just like in another thread when I mention that it took 1000 hits to convert $2 sign up to webcam sponsor. I never said that all I sent, yet some drunk asshole went off how I only generated 1K tits in a week. Fuck, the average IQ of posters here is way below 60. I wonder how many of you real webmasters and make living doing this.
                                                                                      Have you considered suing your brain for lack of support ?

                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                      • carzygirls
                                                                                        So Fucking Banned
                                                                                        • Oct 2010
                                                                                        • 857

                                                                                        #44
                                                                                        Originally posted by Danmixz
                                                                                        Have you considered suing your brain for lack of support ?
                                                                                        stfu...

                                                                                        I think you are a con and likely should be banned from this forum

                                                                                        Comment

                                                                                        • Danmixz
                                                                                          Confirmed User
                                                                                          • Sep 2010
                                                                                          • 649

                                                                                          #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by carzygirls
                                                                                          stfu...

                                                                                          I think you are a con and likely should be banned from this forum
                                                                                          luv ya 2

                                                                                          Comment

                                                                                          • Traffic Guru
                                                                                            Confirmed User
                                                                                            • Jan 2011
                                                                                            • 357

                                                                                            #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by Danmixz
                                                                                            Have you considered suing your brain for lack of support ?
                                                                                            Took you five minutes to come up with this after the previous post.
                                                                                            What did you say about brains?

                                                                                            Comment

                                                                                            • Traffic Guru
                                                                                              Confirmed User
                                                                                              • Jan 2011
                                                                                              • 357

                                                                                              #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by AsianDivaGirlsWebDude
                                                                                              So how many tits do you generate in a week?



                                                                                              ADG
                                                                                              Few million.

                                                                                              Comment

                                                                                              • Traffic Guru
                                                                                                Confirmed User
                                                                                                • Jan 2011
                                                                                                • 357

                                                                                                #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by carzygirls
                                                                                                here's the scoop my friend...

                                                                                                nobody would recommend to buy another site for 3X, 6X, or 9X because... like you say... most are full of shit.

                                                                                                The problem here is simple...

                                                                                                what agenda do you have? nobody will buy from this guy bc... like you say... he is bs. But why all the additional stuff?
                                                                                                Just what you said in your next post.

                                                                                                Comment

                                                                                                • carzygirls
                                                                                                  So Fucking Banned
                                                                                                  • Oct 2010
                                                                                                  • 857

                                                                                                  #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by Traffic Guru
                                                                                                  Just what you said in your next post.
                                                                                                  if you have proof just email eric... get his ass banned and be done with drama. start your own thread about this guy and likely others (not him) will chime in

                                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                                  • Traffic Guru
                                                                                                    Confirmed User
                                                                                                    • Jan 2011
                                                                                                    • 357

                                                                                                    #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by carzygirls
                                                                                                    if you have proof just email eric... get his ass banned and be done with drama. start your own thread about this guy and likely others (not him) will chime in
                                                                                                    I did start my own thread to expose this guy. I just don't get you people.

                                                                                                    Comment

                                                                                                    Working...