GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Someone who's repping a company here owes me money and is full of shit (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=978982)

CarlosTheGaucho 07-21-2010 06:05 AM

Someone who's repping a company here owes me money and is full of shit

All Right,

I've been owed before and the LAST thing is to go on boards, this is my first time in nearly 5 years

But I'm so sick of this shit already, it's been going on for more than 2 years and all I'm hearing from the one that needs to pay is a total and utter and complete bullshit

It's beer money for many and monthly affiliate earnings for even more on GFY, but this story is about character, not about money, it's also a personal loan and not affiliate earnings, so it's nothing against any company, but it sure is personal

Here's the whole story:

Let's call our guy Mr. X

Internext Vegas 2008 - I'm gambling and playing Black Jack single deck, once I hit my profit goal I'm cashing out what is a total of $ 1200 in chips, two $ 500 chips and two $ 100 chips

I'm drinking Maker's Mark the whole night so I might look drunk, but since I'm a Euro Trash I have a major tolerance to alcohol, I'll explain later.

Mr. X comes over and grabs one of the $ 500 chips from my hand palm.

I think he's joking, I'm laughing at him, but in a bit I just can't find him, I cash out the money, have a last drink and go to sleep

Next morning I'm calling Mr. X to find out that he's on an airport already, I won't tell where he's heading since that would ring a bell already

It's the first time I hear "assurance" that I'll get my money

After I return home from Internext I'm getting in touch - a million of bullshit excuses:

1) can't use paypal
2) gotta wait until another pay period
3) would have to use corporate account

!!!

So we're playing back and forth until it's August 8 months later and of course Mr. X is the star of the Internext Florida show and "hustlin" with models etc. so once I catch him I basically turn his pockets around and get $ 350

Then I'm heading home and I admit I've forgot on this for a bit, it's not that I couldn't survive without $150

But now, after a long long time I see a familiar face and say to myself - holy shit this joker still owes me $ 150, I'm an old jew, I don't sponsor no jokers with my money if that would be a cute girl I can spend money on her, but not on a joker

So I hit him up, telling him straight up that I've been checking through those that owe me, and that $ 150 could come handy

Check this out - he needs a payment plan!

So I'm telling to myself - I wouldn't want to be a company this guy is repping at the moment cause either they don't pay their employees or they hire Total idiots

A payment plan!

Christ, I agree, as embarrassing as it is I agree, pay me $50 on July 16 then $100 later

See the major sophisticated payment plan

I tell him send it to my paypal no more bullshit it's no rocket science to send money to someone on his paypal account

Of course it's July 21st and guess what - no $ 50 bucks on my account - what a surprise!

As I'm saying, I'm able to live without $ 150, but if this joker doesn't pay up ... I want people to know who they deal with

In fact I'm not sure if I even want to cover up someone who's torturing me with his bullshit for so long

/ major rant

P.S: I'm really a nice person - till someone starts to fuck with me - it's not about money, it's about someone lying to me and fucking with me

Wizzo 07-21-2010 06:12 AM

Name Names Carlos! :pimp

Sly 07-21-2010 06:15 AM

I've heard of a former rep that would ask his affiliate buddies for money so he could buy a girl drinks or catch a cab. Always thought that was kind of funny. And yes, it does make the employer look pretty bad.

Everyone has the occasion of drinking too much and looking silly, but some things are a little above and beyond. Stealing your money, stealing is what it was, is one of those situations. If he doesn't pay you promptly after this thread, call him out. Enough is enough. Furthermore, his employers need to know what this fellow is running around doing. I guarantee you aren't the only one he owes.

u-Bob 07-21-2010 06:17 AM

name him.

CarlosTheGaucho 07-21-2010 06:19 AM

I just sent him this thread via ICQ, maybe I can talk to his employer first

Agent 488 07-21-2010 06:21 AM

name names now to protect future eurotrash from being taken advantage of.

stephane76 07-21-2010 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarlosTheGaucho (Post 17351347)
Mr. X comes over and grabs one of the $ 500 chips from my hand palm.

...and you didn't react? :Oh crap:Oh crap

seeandsee 07-21-2010 06:23 AM

lol he took your chip and cash it out ? :)

TeenCat 07-21-2010 06:23 AM

mr carlos is really a nice guy! :) pay him the money man! :upsidedow

12clicks 07-21-2010 06:25 AM

out him, snapperhead

MaDalton 07-21-2010 06:30 AM

i could name names - but i leave this to Carlos - for now

i just say this: playing pimp and bragging about stuff you bought on GFY and at the same time negotiating a payment plan for $150 is beyond pathetic. dude lost all my respect

CarlosTheGaucho 07-21-2010 06:30 AM

I knew that guy for a bit personally already at the moment it happened, we had drinks together, been with him on ICQ back and forth, so I thought he's gonna grab the chip and return it in a minute, he's having an idiotic humor, but instead he disappeared

Klen 07-21-2010 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaDalton (Post 17351399)

i just say this: playing pimp and bragging about stuff you bought on GFY and at the same time negotiating a payment plan for $150 is beyond pathetic. dude lost all my respect

You just described every second gfy member :1orglaugh

Agent 488 07-21-2010 06:33 AM

don't tell me another gfy playa and millionaire really isn't?

my reality is hopelessly shattered.

Sly 07-21-2010 06:33 AM

Quote:

I bought a pizza yesterday. I rule!

Can I borrow $50?

MaDalton 07-21-2010 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KlenTelaris (Post 17351401)
You just described every second gfy member :1orglaugh

lol - you might have a point there

Jerry's Intensity 07-21-2010 06:34 AM

MaDalton, you're right on most things, so I will take you word.

But, I have 2 questions sir.

1) With your knowledge and wisdom, especially being an Industry Vet and all...

Don't you agree that Carlos is a moron and in fact, had a big part to do with this?

2) Do you accepts the traffic of chat?

Quote:

LeRoy 07-21-2010 06:34 AM

By Bye 5 hundy. Sorry to hear that Carlos

AdultEUhost 07-21-2010 06:36 AM

I hope you get your money and an apology Carlos !

JFK 07-21-2010 06:38 AM

That SUCKS Carlos, hope it gets resolved:2 cents:

MaDalton 07-21-2010 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry's Intensity (Post 17351410)
MaDalton, you're right on most things, so I will take you word.

But, I have 2 questions sir.

1) With your knowledge and wisdom, especially being an Industry Vet and all...

Don't you agree that Carlos is a moron and in fact, had a big part to do with this?

2) Do you accepts the traffic of chat?

regarding 1): If you knew Carlos you wouldn't say that, so the answer is no.

regarding 2): no, sorry

rowan 07-21-2010 06:41 AM

Quote:

Is it Nathan? :1orglaugh

MaDalton 07-21-2010 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rowan (Post 17351425)
Is it Nathan? :1orglaugh

haha, no, I am sure Nathan has no problem returning $150 - he would not even have taken the $500 chip in the beginning.

Nicky 07-21-2010 06:45 AM

Spill the beans

MaDalton 07-21-2010 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sly (Post 17351407)
I bought a pizza yesterday. I rule!

Can I borrow $50?

stop giving so much tip!

or was it a big sausage pizza with extras? :Graucho

CaptainHowdy 07-21-2010 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicky (Post 17351439)
Spill the beans

There we go...

Phoenix 07-21-2010 07:03 AM

hmm interesting...more info

Rebel D 07-21-2010 07:14 AM

Carlos thats real shitty for someone to do that to you. I would rip his balls off

TheDoc 07-21-2010 07:17 AM

That's messed up, a bit funny, and odd all mixed into one. And heck yeah, get your last $150 down to the last $1.

Michael O 07-21-2010 07:26 AM

Name names.

Why would anyone trust a rep that can't pay a $150 bill and it reflects badly on the company he is working for.
Rob from cool-content owes me $200 from last years fantasy football pool and stopped responding to me a couple of months ago at least I do not get to read his BS excuses anymore.

If I dicked people around borrowing/losing money I could/would not pay back I would be out of a job in no time.

Paul Markham 07-21-2010 07:28 AM

I would kiss the $150 goodbye and delight in outing him. He could be doing this shit to others.

Sly 07-21-2010 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael O (Post 17351516)
Name names.

Why would anyone trust a rep that can't pay a $150 bill and it reflects badly on the company he is working for.
Rob from cool-content owes me $200 from last years fantasy football pool and stopped responding to me a couple of months ago at least I do not get to read his BS excuses anymore.

If I dicked people around borrowing/losing money I could/would not pay back I would be out of a job in no time.

LOL that guy completely left altogether. Kind of funny. Not funny that you lost your money, but funny that somebody would just disappear over $200 after years of being the funny smart ass calling people out.

ThumbLord 07-21-2010 07:36 AM

ok Carlos, I will pay it back, give me 2 months please.

oh noooooos, I am not a rep rap guy.

O MARINA 07-21-2010 07:38 AM

Yikes, that's just not cool
be grateful it only took a price of $500 to find out someone's character

NetHorse 07-21-2010 07:39 AM

haha this is one of the best call out threads...I'm sure he will pay you VERY soon after seeing this thread. I would never be able to show my face if I tried a stunt like this. :1orglaugh

ruff 07-21-2010 07:40 AM

Someone grabbing $500 out of my hand would have gotten his ass kicked.

Robocrop 07-21-2010 07:59 AM

Good thing its not Juicy with his 5 friends in the toilet..

Doug of Montreal 07-21-2010 08:31 AM

Was it Sharky? Dude pulled one of those on me at Qwebec. It's not the point of the cash. It's about honor. It's about being a stand-up guy. I say name him if it's not back to you by the time this goes to page two!

Pics Traffic 07-21-2010 08:54 AM

Neme the cheap ass, carlos the jew. Come on.

Dwreck 07-21-2010 08:54 AM

Hey Guys,

Its me hes talking about and it didn't happen like that. My version is quite different and while I commend you have having such a vivid memory for a person who was in Vegas and publicly admitted he was drinking alot and had some personal issues.

Now I have never stole in my life and anyone knows me would say this is WAY out of character for me. I'm not going let anyone ruin my reputation after 9 years and OVER 150$.
I understand times are tough for you personally Carlos but to hit me up out of the blue years after the fact and demand $150 with no follow up just a thread on GFY is questionable.

As much as you want me to attack you, be a keyboard warrior ,dig up old messages, make this another dirtyd/shoehorn thread and say take it as a loss Carlos that's not my style nor is stealing chips.

Carlos I like you and I didn't have to be like this.

Payment will go out Friday.

Easy peasy....

LongBG 07-21-2010 08:56 AM

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting.

Agent 488 07-21-2010 08:57 AM

paypal the man baller.

LongBG 07-21-2010 08:58 AM

So what's your version of events, I'm curious how you take a $500 chip from someones hand and just pissoff.

arock10 07-21-2010 09:00 AM

who cares

Roald 07-21-2010 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwreck (Post 17351761)
Hey Guys,

Its me hes talking about and it didn't happen like that. My version is quite different and while I commend you have having such a vivid memory for a person who was in Vegas and publicly admitted he was drinking alot and had some personal issues.

Now I have never stole in my life and anyone knows me would say this is WAY out of character for me. I'm not going let anyone ruin my reputation after 9 years and OVER 150$.
I understand times are tough for you personally Carlos but to hit me up out of the blue years after the fact and demand $150 with no follow up just a thread on GFY is questionable.

As much as you want me to attack you, be a keyboard warrior ,dig up old messages, make this another dirtyd/shoehorn thread and say take it as a loss Carlos that's not my style nor is stealing chips.

Easy peasy....

Thats it, I am pulling links!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:upsidedow

Phoenix 07-21-2010 09:02 AM

Quote:

Hey Guys,

Easy peasy....

so..you took 500 from him and only returned 350?

fuckin class

TurboAngel 07-21-2010 09:05 AM

Wow...........

CarlosTheGaucho 07-21-2010 09:07 AM

Holy shit I'll count to 10 before responding

Phoenix 07-21-2010 09:07 AM

bump for answers

xxweekxx 07-21-2010 09:08 AM

Quote:

Hey Guys,

Easy peasy....

nice bs.. so did you take the man's chips or not.. you owe him, and you couldnt pay him until he hit you up years after with fact? lol

why dont you just pay him now, why friday? hahah this is too funny