GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Looking to jump back into the game... Been around the block a few times... (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=954770)

dropped9 02-20-2010 04:35 AM

Looking to jump back into the game... Been around the block a few times...

I've been out of the game for just about a year now. Looking to jump back in. I've ran my own sites and or worked with various companies throughout the industry since late 1998.

I'd really like to jump back into the game with a stand up, solid company.

You can icq me 35534250 and I will provide resume with solid references.

Thanks.

Maqua 02-20-2010 04:44 AM

Welcome back Headless, good luck in your search :)

dropped9 02-22-2010 02:26 PM

Wow I havent seen your nic in a long time.

Hope all is well.

Wizzo 02-25-2010 07:58 AM

Good luck, I'm sure someone can use your services! :pimp

J. Falcon 02-25-2010 10:15 AM

Good luck Headless.

dropped9 03-14-2010 08:06 PM

Thanks for the bumps guys.

Yngwie 03-15-2010 12:17 AM

good luck man :)

dropped9 03-17-2010 04:45 AM

Thanks buddy!

Some of my skills are as follows:

Affiliate Management
Webmaster marketing
HTML, PHP, CSS, PERL, CGI etc etc
Advanced in CS4
Traffic Management in various enviorments such as tgps, cjs, avs sites, paysites, webmaster forums, etc etc...
Windows NT, 2003, 2008 management. (nothing better then running php apps with sql backends on a win client when they arent built for it... ) ;)

You name it, I've done it. I am like the jack of all trades. Where ever I saw an avenue to make money over the years I went for it. From assistant editor of the Condom Chronicles to webmaster radio to newsletter marketing to surfers/webmasters to avs sites.... etc etc etc.... Been in the business since 1998. Seen a lot... Made a lot, and lost a lot...

El Kabong 08-20-2010 02:40 PM

Hey Headless, sorry to bump an old thread - hope you've found something by now... It's NicFit from the old PLR days - hit me up, have an opportunity I'd like to run by you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Headless (Post 16952956)
Thanks buddy!

Some of my skills are as follows:

Affiliate Management
Webmaster marketing
HTML, PHP, CSS, PERL, CGI etc etc
Advanced in CS4
Traffic Management in various enviorments such as tgps, cjs, avs sites, paysites, webmaster forums, etc etc...
Windows NT, 2003, 2008 management. (nothing better then running php apps with sql backends on a win client when they arent built for it... ) ;)

You name it, I've done it. I am like the jack of all trades. Where ever I saw an avenue to make money over the years I went for it. From assistant editor of the Condom Chronicles to webmaster radio to newsletter marketing to surfers/webmasters to avs sites.... etc etc etc.... Been in the business since 1998. Seen a lot... Made a lot, and lost a lot...