GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   MojoHost Enhances Global CDN to 53 Locations at No Cost (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1374596)

Mila MojoHost 04-11-2024 01:27 AM

MojoHost Enhances Global CDN to 53 Locations at No Cost

https://us-north-1.mojocloud.com/moj..._1920x1080.jpg

MOJOHOST ENHANCES GLOBAL CDN TO 53 LOCATIONS AT NO COST

We are thrilled to announce the significant expansion and re-launch of our Content Delivery Network (CDN), MojoCDN. This upgrade propels MojoHost to the forefront of global content delivery by extending its network to 53 locations across six continents, a dramatic increase from 28 locations across North America and Europe.

The MojoCDN platform represents a monumental leap in our commitment to providing unparalleled service, ensuring faster and more reliable content delivery for websites and applications worldwide. What sets MojoCDN apart is its commitment to affordability and excellence. While other CDNs charge extra for comprehensive global coverage, we proudly offer delivery from all continents as a standard feature, with no additional cost to customers, and at an everyday rate more than 90% off Amazon CloudFront.

"We are thrilled to announce that all our customers have already been upgraded to the new MojoCDN platform, ensuring immediate access to our expanded global network of 53 PoPs," said Brad Mitchell, President of MojoHost. "Sharing this news is exciting for us, as it represents a significant deliverable to our clients, worldwide. MojoHost customers deserve the best, and we've absorbed the increased costs of delivery without changing customer rates, reflecting our unwavering commitment to their success and showing by our actions what #ThatsGoodMojo really means."

This expansion of MojoCDN is part of our ongoing strategy to offer leading-edge, cloud-focused technologies to meet the evolving needs of online businesses. By enabling all locations by default in customer configurations, we have ensured that users can immediately benefit from reduced latency, improved site performance, and enhanced reliability, regardless of where in the world audiences are located. Offering this feature without additional fees truly transcends the competition, allowing business owners to increase revenues through globalization, without increasing costs.

Small and regular users of MojoCDN benefit from everyday low public pricing of $5-10 per TB, conveniently featured right on its website. Large-volume CDN users with over 200TB of monthly data transfer should reach out to [email protected] for a custom quote tailored to their specific needs.

We invite businesses and content providers to experience the difference with MojoCDN's improved global delivery network. With this launch, we continue to uphold our promise of delivering exceptional value and service, cementing our reputation as a trusted partner in the hosting industry.

For more information about MojoCDN and other MojoHost services, visit MojoHost's website.

Zuzana Designs 04-11-2024 04:15 AM

Now that's good Mojo!

CaptainHowdy 04-11-2024 01:49 PM

Sounds ominous . . . congrats!

Mila MojoHost 04-12-2024 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zuzana Designs (Post 23252849)
Now that's good Mojo!

You know it! :pimp

Mila MojoHost 04-12-2024 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy (Post 23253002)
Sounds ominous . . . congrats!

Ahahha... thanks! Why ominous? I think we will be there when we have 613 other locations. :upsidedow

Mr Pheer 04-16-2024 05:58 AM

Just added this last night, says pending.

Brad Mitchell 04-17-2024 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pheer (Post 23254342)
Just added this last night, says pending.

I don’t see any pending orders can you please email me the order confirmation directly?

Brad

fris 04-18-2024 12:20 PM

i sent you an email brad a week ago

Brad Mitchell 04-18-2024 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fris (Post 23255148)
i sent you an email brad a week ago

Hey buddy, I'm not sure if I missed it or if it hit spam. Can you please Skype me or re-email me? Thank you

Brad

Mr Pheer 04-18-2024 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell (Post 23254876)
I don’t see any pending orders can you please email me the order confirmation directly?

Brad

It was just pending overnight. It's up and running, had a little hiccup mostly due to my inexperience with how your CDN is setup, but that's all sorted and it's working great.

Thanks.

Brad Mitchell 04-18-2024 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pheer (Post 23255223)
It was just pending overnight. It's up and running, had a little hiccup mostly due to my inexperience with how your CDN is setup, but that's all sorted and it's working great.

Thanks.

I am glad to hear things are sorted and going well. Yes, orders often pend overnight and sometimes on the weekend because we look at each individually and manually approve.. trying to keep the client neighborhood as high quality as possible, unfortunately, that sometimes comes at the expense of speed on new order acceptance.

Brad

inabon 04-20-2024 11:20 AM

Mojo cdn rocks. I know I use it :)