GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Bastards! (CCBILL) (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1374254)

mrmarlowe 03-28-2024 05:01 AM

Bastards! (CCBILL)

I hate it when I'm forced to change a password. I have a really good and strong password for CCBILL. I'm baffled as to why they think that is a security risk and it needs to be changed. They force you to change your password ever three months. I'll just keep the same password and stick another number at the end of it! Also I hate it when I can't see the new password that I'm typing out. That's something else that I think is really stupid. As if they think someone is looking behind my back to see what password I'm typing out! There's no option to show the password that I'm typing. I'm thinking of going back to bed.

https://downblouseloving.com/bastards.jpg

CustomBusinessSoftware 03-28-2024 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmarlowe (Post 23248367)
I hate it when I'm forced to change a password. I have a really good and strong password for CCBILL. I'm baffled as to why they think that is a security risk and it needs to be changed. They force you to change your password ever three months. I'll just keep the same password and stick another number at the end of it! Also I hate it when I can't see the new password that I'm typing out. That's something else that I think is really stupid. As if they think someone is looking behind my back to see what password I'm typing out! There's no option to show the password that I'm typing. I'm thinking of going back to bed.

https://downblouseloving.com/bastards.jpg

well most payment processing companies do same.

mrmarlowe 03-28-2024 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CustomBusinessSoftware (Post 23248370)
well most payment processing companies do same.

They're all bastards then!

CustomBusinessSoftware 03-28-2024 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmarlowe (Post 23248372)

agreed :thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

CaptainHowdy 03-28-2024 05:42 AM

Quote:

If you can't beat them . . .

CustomBusinessSoftware 03-28-2024 05:44 AM

anyone tried payoneer.com ?

TheLegacy 03-28-2024 06:09 AM

You should always change your passwords - it's standard

mrmarlowe 03-28-2024 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLegacy (Post 23248388)
You should always change your passwords - it's standard

Why though? If you have a good strong password that no one knows about why should you change it? That doesn't make any sense to me. You only change your password if you think someone knows it. I do use a different password for everything though. I think that's important. It's unwise to use the same username and password for more than one thing. So for that reason I don't think it has any benefit for me to change a good strong password that I'm using and only using for one site.

zerovic 03-28-2024 06:29 AM

Yeah, I remember hating them for the exact same thing lol. I however love ccbill, they are amazing. Found a few checks, around $2500 worth, in an old box, back from 2016 that went missing when I moved in to my new house. Contacted them the other day if I can still cash them out, and the answer was shocking. They asked me to send them the checks back, and they will send me a new one with the total amount lol

mrmarlowe 03-28-2024 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerovic (Post 23248395)
Yeah, I remember hating them for the exact same thing lol. I however love ccbill, they are amazing. Found a few checks, around $2500 worth, in an old box, back from 2016 that went missing when I moved in to my new house. Contacted them the other day if I can still cash them out, and the answer was shocking. They asked me to send them the checks back, and they will send me a new one with the total amount lol

I think I might have overreacted really. I also love CCBILL. I've been with them since I first started over 20 years ago. They are very good in many ways. Nice one with finding those cheques! (UK spelling)

redwhiteandblue 03-28-2024 07:43 AM

Quote:

Same with me. I had a pile of expired CCBill checks during the pandemic because the bank reduced its counter opening hours so I could never get there to bank them. They said send them back and they'll reconcile them, and they did.

Best not to hate on CCBill too much just because they're stuck in the stone ages, I guess.

Retiree 03-28-2024 07:44 AM

Your past posts make it look like you are trolling...because no one can be really that dumb...or?

mrmarlowe 03-28-2024 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retiree (Post 23248414)
Your past posts make it look like you are trolling...because no one can be really that dumb...or?

Could you please make it clear to whom you are referring to? Surely you can't mean me.

CustomBusinessSoftware 03-28-2024 08:15 AM

Quote:

wow! that's really fantastic :thumbsup:thumbsup

blackmonsters 03-28-2024 08:33 AM

Changing passwords is a "left over" from the days when programmers didn't put code in to
prevent "brute force" attacks.

The modern way is to detect multiple login attempts and disable the account for a limited amount of time.

:2 cents:

Disclaimer : CCBill knows people make shitty passwords like "qwerty"; so making the dumbass change it works. :1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

amacontent 03-28-2024 09:04 AM

Quote:

Burger King is hiring.

OneHungLo 03-28-2024 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retiree (Post 23248414)

Have you seen his other thread?

mrmarlowe 03-28-2024 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 23248491)

Can you post a link to it. I bet it's hilarious.

Retiree 03-28-2024 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneHungLo (Post 23248491)

Yes. :upsidedow

blackmonsters 03-28-2024 01:37 PM

Bottom line : CCBill is the most consistent and honest thing I've ever seen on the internet.

:2 cents: