GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Jobs and Services Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Business OFFER for content writers, copywriters, outreachers, agencies (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1363562)

animeHentai 04-04-2023 03:29 AM

OFFER for content writers, copywriters, outreachers, agencies

I have 10+ sites, mostly niche tubes and a few blogs.
Most of the money comes from affiliate programs, but I also had a good business in selling guest posts and links, with many satisfied customers returning and ordering again and again.

A few months ago I lost access to PayPal and immediately half of my regular customers, and I must refuse many new ones. So I cut the prices of guest posts to half of their original price.

If you have access to PayPal and your job is outreaching, writing articles, and publishing them to other sites, this is an opportunity for you. Just offer my sites for double the price I show, and keep the difference. You collect the money from the customer (most of them use PayPal), and pay me my share with Paxum, BTC, or Payoneer.

My sites include some with high traffic (deepfakes), or with niches interesting for guest posts (hentai, sex dolls, camgirls). I have a system that guarantees indexing of posts, the sites and servers are monitored (uptime is on average 99.6%), and I don't sell niche edits/link inserting - your clients' posts will not be altered with added links in the future. DA, DR, traffic... - from good to high, you will check them when you see the sites.

You can ask me anything you want here, but for the list of sites, prices, and similar info please write to my Gmail account somewebmaster

animeHentai 09-28-2023 02:19 PM

bump! bump!

animeHentai 01-27-2024 06:59 AM

just a bump

BellahT 02-01-2024 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by animeHentai (Post 23119471)
I have 10+ sites, mostly niche tubes and a few blogs.
Most of the money comes from affiliate programs, but I also had a good business in selling guest posts and links, with many satisfied customers returning and ordering again and again.

A few months ago I lost access to PayPal and immediately half of my regular customers, and I must refuse many new ones. So I cut the prices of guest posts to half of their original price.

If you have access to PayPal and your job is outreaching, writing articles, and publishing them to other sites, this is an opportunity for you. Just offer my sites for double the price I show, and keep the difference. You collect the money from the customer (most of them use PayPal), and pay me my share with Paxum, BTC, or Payoneer.

My sites include some with high traffic (deepfakes), or with niches interesting for guest posts (hentai, sex dolls, camgirls). I have a system that guarantees indexing of posts, the sites and servers are monitored (uptime is on average 99.6%), and I don't sell niche edits/link inserting - your clients' posts will not be altered with added links in the future. DA, DR, traffic... - from good to high, you will check them when you see the sites.

You can ask me anything you want here, but for the list of sites, prices, and similar info please write to my Gmail account somewebmaster

Hi there, is this still available? I have what you need so we could work together

animeHentai 03-22-2024 10:28 PM

bump for business

paraskp 03-23-2024 11:12 PM

Email sent!