GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Looking for Mainstream Dating Traffic in US, CA and AU (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1338581)

MSDatingOffers 12-02-2020 12:13 PM

Looking for Mainstream Dating Traffic in US, CA and AU

We own multiple clean, mainstream leadgen dating sites and are looking for traffic on consumers 40+ in the US, CA and AU. We allow Banner, PPC, Social Media, Email and other forms of traffic on a case by case basis and pay on a CPL basis.

If you think there could be a fit, email me at [email protected]

Traffic Nomads 12-04-2020 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSDatingOffers (Post 22782866)
We own multiple clean, mainstream leadgen dating sites and are looking for traffic on consumers 40+ in the US, CA and AU. We allow Banner, PPC, Social Media, Email and other forms of traffic on a case by case basis and pay on a CPL basis.

Hi! if you also consider buying traffic on CPC model, take a look at Traffic Nomads - great ad formats to promote dating products! trafficnomads(dot)com

Fr3d 01-28-2021 08:50 AM

Adsterra is good with dating traffic. But if you've found another one - let me know, pls

adultchatpay 01-31-2021 01:21 PM

bump for biz!

TacoLoco 05-27-2021 08:30 PM

If you are looking for high quality push traffic that converts, we are happy to help ;)

What's on the menu:

- in house resources with the highest quality traffic;
- minimum bid for CPC from $ 0.001 per click;
- convenient notification builder;
- lightning fast campaign approval.

agora 10-01-2021 08:46 PM

We can provide promotion time on our dating cable TV show and through dating related guest post and publishing. :thumbsup

Quote:

LeoPopcash 12-17-2021 04:46 AM

Quote:

We don't deal with performance models, but we have two huge main networks on CPC/CPM for use, you can roll with us on PopCash or Mondiad.

Fast support, dedicated AM and competitive rates. Plus, the minimum deposits are very low.