GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   GFY Content Market (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   young female model looking for advice (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1337454)

jaesexpressions 11-10-2020 09:46 PM

young female model looking for advice

hi :)

I am a young female model who is just starting out, using onlyfans/manyvids/clips4sale for now and i'm looking to increase my traffic and sales. I would appreciate any advice at all! \

Thank you! :*

Barbara Witz 11-11-2020 07:28 AM

Hallo,
I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Anna Fox, and I have been producing high quality, custom content over the last twenty years. I have personally worked with many people in the industry, and I am seeking to increase my clientele base. We offer experience and professionalism, with some of the most beautiful models in Russia and Ukraine. We have been able to stay relevant through the changes in the business because like my friend Paul Markham says, ‘Content is King!’.

We specialize in solo, b/g, g/g, and erotic. We have dozens of models currently taking bookings, and we’re always adding more.
Please contact me with any questions regarding custom and/or non-exclusive content.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Anna Fox
[email protected]

TrainWreckContent 11-11-2020 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaesexpressions (Post 22770333)

I am a young female model who is just starting out, using onlyfans/manyvids/clips4sale for now and i'm looking to increase my traffic and sales. I would appreciate any advice at all! \

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara Witz (Post 22770499)
Hallo,
I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Anna Fox, and I have been producing high quality, custom content over the last twenty years. I have personally worked with many people in the industry, and I am seeking to increase my clientele base. We offer experience and professionalism, with some of the most beautiful models in Russia and Ukraine. We have been able to stay relevant through the changes in the business because like my friend Paul Markham says, ‘Content is King!’.

We specialize in solo, b/g, g/g, and erotic. We have dozens of models currently taking bookings, and we’re always adding more.
Please contact me with any questions regarding custom and/or non-exclusive content.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Anna Fox
[email protected]

I can probably help both of you out if you want to contact me we can talk more. My contact info is below...

celandina 11-11-2020 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaesexpressions (Post 22770333)

Find a girlfriend to shoot lesbian stuff with and I will buy exclusively your videos. Must be attractive and creative. :thumbsup

jasminejade 12-04-2020 07:20 AM

Hello ladies a vet model here been in the industry since I was 18 and now I am 39. I left for a bit to run a dungeon for over 13 years shooting here and there but now back to it full time feel free to contact me or on twitter @juicyjade I love helping other models looking to do it all!

celandina 12-04-2020 08:06 AM

Stop bumping this. The cunt went AWOL :mad:

jasminejade 12-04-2020 10:24 AM

my offer still is there for any models

and how would I now that she went AWOL?

or maybe like many of us are too busy to answer people right away, no real reason to call her a cunt....just saying

your next angry post...go......

celandina 12-05-2020 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasminejade (Post 22783890)
my offer still is there for any models

and how would I now that she went AWOL?

or maybe like many of us are too busy to answer people right away, no real reason to call her a cunt....just saying

your next angry post...go......

If in over a month she could not acknowledge the help folks are trying to offer, then she is an impolite and ungrateful cunt... and those who defend her can go :321GFY

jasminejade 12-05-2020 08:27 AM

sorry but not all of us remember to check GFY all the time
and yes it can be months or even YEARS when some one comes back to the board...
but yeah I will :321GFY
just shows what type of person you are!!

amacontent 12-05-2020 11:14 PM

My advice is to search twitter for models with high followings and try and contact talk with them. A lot of models won't reply or they have someone running their twitter. but some will. Don't listen to content shooters or brokers.. even me ..for advise because they are clue less to a models needs. Reach out to models that are living what you are trying to accomplish.

afterburn25 12-17-2020 12:37 AM

I can certainly help you out give me a shout.

babeterminal 12-21-2020 06:15 PM

bump just because