GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum

GoFuckYourself.com - Adult Webmaster Forum (https://gfy.com/index.php)
-   Fucking Around & Business Discussion (https://gfy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   lets see, gays and trannies and blacks are a protected species yet (https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1314818)

Grapesoda 06-24-2019 06:25 AM

lets see, gays and trannies and blacks are a protected species yet

its okay to kill 150 iranians over a fucking toy plane??? thanks for clearing that up for me! (but what if the the iranians are gay black trannies?, do we let them blow up our stuff?????) :helpme

RedFred 06-24-2019 06:30 AM

What species was your mom?

DukeSkywalker 06-24-2019 10:49 AM

The man has a point

Bosa 06-24-2019 11:02 AM

Grapesoda serious question?

Why is it that the only thing on your mind is Gay, Trans, African Americans, Latinos and other people of color. Do you also hate Asians? Who on this planet don't you hate?

Do you Work? Do you have any hobbies? Do you go out and have fun? Do you have friends?
Do you have a girl? Are you happy with who you are?

How do you have so much time for this?

Do you wake up every morning with just hate in your heart? Aren't you tired? or is this your power.:disgust:disgust

Bladewire 06-24-2019 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker (Post 22489958)
The man has a point

You are very fixated on the whole Gay thing; there's a reason you were a wrestler for 10 years

kane 06-24-2019 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapesoda (Post 22489753)
its okay to kill 150 iranians over a fucking toy plane??? thanks for clearing that up for me! (but what if the the iranians are gay black trannies?, do we let them blow up our stuff?????) :helpme

I'm sure the new sanctions will kill far more than 150.

pimpmaster9000 06-24-2019 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bladewire (Post 22490016)
You are very fixated on the whole Gay thing; there's a reason you were a wrestler for 10 years

wrestling is combat...combat is the only non gay male to male contact...

Bladewire 06-27-2019 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedFred (Post 22489757)
What species was your mom?

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Grapesoda 06-27-2019 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bosa (Post 22489971)
Grapesoda serious question?

Why is it that the only thing on your mind is Gay, Trans, African Americans, Latinos and other people of color. Do you also hate Asians? Who on this planet don't you hate?

Do you Work? Do you have any hobbies? Do you go out and have fun? Do you have friends?
Do you have a girl? Are you happy with who you are?

How do you have so much time for this?

Do you wake up every morning with just hate in your heart? Aren't you tired? or is this your power.:disgust:disgust

I have no hate, that is coming from you... I forgot to mention asians. can you post a '
current updated divisions' list so I don't fuck up again? thanks in advance GS

HairyChick 06-27-2019 04:46 PM

Gays, blacks and trannies are people. In the USA, people are protected. Period.

You may hate those people, but they deserve protection. Not all black folks commit crimes, are on Welfare, have umpteen baby daddies, eat fried chicken and watermelon, rap or call themselves nig*as.

Not all gay men flounce around, crossdress, spread HIV, rape little boys, lisp or call each other dahling.

Not all trannies are gay, into fooling straight men, or are mentally disabled.

Stereotypes? Yep. Deserve special treatment? Nope. Deserve to be treated as human beings without rancor? Yep.

You may not agree with or like their lifestyle, but they don’t harass you for being you. You might walk by a gay man and call him a fag. He doesn’t walk by you and call you a breeder.